Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi: Help Desk#1 - Page 13

Posted: 9 years ago
Hai Everyone I need a little help from all of you. There's a bhajan or mantra played in this tv show and the lyrics are as follows 

"Raja Ram Raja Ram Raja Raja Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Raja Raja Ram"

Where can I find this bhajan or shlok or whatever its really nice to hear😊 .
Can someone tell me the story till now. Why is rv so disinterested and rookha rookha towards Ishani. Please help. 
Edit:so I read the summary on the past pages. Just tell me what happened in the past one week. Please:)
Edited by Bandwagon-er - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Bandwagon-er

Can someone tell me the story till now. Why is rv so disinterested and rookha rookha towards Ishani. Please help.  
Edit:so I read the summary on the past pages. Just tell me what happened in the past one week. Please:)
I'm doing all the story related questions😆 starting from when Ranveer came back home..

Ishaani faints since she still hasn't opened her fast, she tells Ranveer to do so who throws the water on her face, calls her a cheater and walks off.. he then declares that he wants to get Disha Manas married off at the earliest so he has one mouth less to feed.. The entire family regardless to say is shocked with his behaviour.. On Disha's engagement party, he makes Ishaani work like a maid by telling her  to clean up after the guests and serve drinks to them.. He also calls over Chirag to further humiliate her.. Baa chases him off.. Ishaani tries to tell Ranveer the truth but he refuses to listen and breaks off their marriage by taking ulte phere with her and taking back their wedding vows.. Ishaani finally manages to tell him everything (about Chirag's rape attempt) but he refuses to believe her.. Ranveer then tells Ishaani to get out of their room to which the latter refuses, so to humiliate her more, he brings one of the girls who was working as a dancer in the party to the room and flirts with her in front of Ishaani.. Ishaani in her anger, burns the bed right when they're about to sit on it.. Amba tries kicking Ishaani out of the house, and after her initial silence, Ishaani puts her foot down by reminding Amba that they're legally married and no one has the right to throw her out and if she tries again, she'll go to court against her.. Regardless to say, Amba is furious and goes to a lawyer for help.. He tells her that there are three things she can do if Ishaani's refusing to divorce him, prove she's mentally ill, prove she's having illicit relationships with other men, or prove they haven't consummated their marriage yet.. Amba decides to put the first on into play and tells Ishaani that Ranveer's throwing a party for orphaned children and that the joker cancelled at the last minute knowing Ishaani will dress up as a joker herself which she does. The party turns out to be an investor party and Ishaani's left all embarrassed. Amba then calls over mental asylum people and just when they're about to take Ishaani away, a random stray dog bites Amba and they all forget Ishaani is mad drama for a while.. the next day Ishaani calls over the doctor who asks her a bunch of GK questions after which he declares that she's normal.. Amba goes to Zaveri's house asking for Ritika's hand in marriage for Ranveer.. Zaveri refuses saying Ishaani is also like his daughter and he cant break one daughter's house for another.. He accepts Sharman's wedding proposal though which infuriates Amba even more.. Disha's wedding day and Ranveer has been missing all night.. Ritika finally finds him at a brothel where she gets furious at him for his deeds until the prostitute tells her that Ranveer was only drinking and that he didn't touch her.. Ranveer accepts that he still loves Ishaani in front of her but also tells her that he hates her as much as he loves her and cant forgive her for her betrayal.. Ritika manages to bring him home after which Amba brings over the gynac to declare that Disha is pregnant.. Ranveer takes the blame on himself by telling everyone that he sent Rishi after Disha.. Ishaani refuses to believe it to which he insults her again by asking her to get out saying he wants a divorce.. 
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
^^thank you. You're a total rockstar:D
Helloo!!

I just started watching MATSH and loving it totally😊

Can someone tell me where I can watch all old episodes? Youtube mutes it all the time. So wanna watch it all somewhere else

Thanks in advance for help!
no problem @Bandwagon-er😊

@ palluluvsmaan, try desitvbox.com.. thats the site i use😊
There will be a special episode this sunday 1st feb . I just watched the promo but i did not understand what ishaani said . can someone help??
^^^she said that she wants a divorce..
Originally posted by OindrilaVirgoan

Hey ya all..okay can anybody kindly tell me the name of the actor who plays Sharman?? Would be of great help for me..thanks in advance :D

His name is Gautam Gupta
Can someone please tell me what song is playing in the first part of February 4, 2015 episode?