Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Heyy... Can anyone give me a briefing of the story line from the beginning till now??
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Abray

Heyy... Can anyone give me a briefing of the story line from the beginning till now??

well the story is quite usual but m mentioning the big things happened:

ranveer loves ishaani but ishaani is unaware of this and thinks ranveer as her true friend...

well...in short...the show began with ishaani's cousin gauri's wedding ceremony there...it was a forceful marriage and ishaani helped gauri reunite with her lover and ran...baa (head of family) gets to know of it and tries to search who helped gauri...ranveer took ishaani's blame on him and after a while of searching and all gauri with her lover is found,...they are presented before baa and baa wanted to kill her lover but ishaani's dad,harshad, stepped in and allowed gauri...gauri thought baa would make their life hell even if she got married to her lover so decided to leave him...she married the guy baa wanted...

it is revealed that ishaani's mother, falguni was married earlier to some guy romil and had ishaani with him...but romil left her and then she made herself a makeup doll and a strong lady to win luxuries and finally harshad married her impressed by her beauty..harshad is 13 years older too...they had a daughter, disha...

harshad's business partner, ketan put forth his son's chirag wedding with his daughter...here ketan referred to disha but harshad thought it for ishaani...baa too had this in mind and on knowing she also thought it for disha...they planned a meeting for the two in chirag's party...disha goes well with chirag but ishaani went in an argument with chirag when he insulted ranveer...here at home the things get cleared about the confusion and disha is finally selected for chirag on baa's order...after the party chirag agreed to marry (but didn't mentioned the girl) and they are coming to ishaani's house..
Preternatural thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roopal_ArDi

well the story is quite usual but m mentioning the big things happened:

ranveer loves ishaani but ishaani is unaware of this and thinks ranveer as her true friend...

well...in short...the show began with ishaani's cousin gauri's wedding ceremony there...it was a forceful marriage and ishaani helped gauri reunite with her lover and ran...baa (head of family) gets to know of it and tries to search who helped gauri...ranveer took ishaani's blame on him and after a while of searching and all gauri with her lover is found,...they are presented before baa and baa wanted to kill her lover but ishaani's dad,harshad, stepped in and allowed gauri...gauri thought baa would make their life hell even if she got married to her lover so decided to leave him...she married the guy baa wanted...

it is revealed that ishaani's mother, falguni was married earlier to some guy romil and had ishaani with him...but romil left her and then she made herself a makeup doll and a strong lady to win luxuries and finally harshad married her impressed by her beauty..harshad is 13 years older too...they had a daughter, disha...

harshad's business partner, ketan put forth his son's chirag wedding with his daughter...here ketan referred to disha but harshad thought it for ishaani...baa too had this in mind and on knowing she also thought it for disha...they planned a meeting for the two in chirag's party...disha goes well with chirag but ishaani went in an argument with chirag when he insulted ranveer...here at home the things get cleared about the confusion and disha is finally selected for chirag on baa's order...after the party chirag agreed to marry (but didn't mentioned the girl) and they are coming to ishaani's house..

Thank you soo much dear ðŸ¤—
But confused about the Bold one... Disha is Harshad and Falguna's daughter right?
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Abray

Thank you soo much dear ðŸ¤—
But confused about the Bold one... Disha is Harshad and Falguna's daughter right?

yes she is ðŸ˜Š
hence disha is loved by all and ishaani is disliked by some specially baa 
Preternatural thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roopal_ArDi

yes she is ðŸ˜Š
hence disha is loved by all and ishaani is disliked by some specially baa 

Thank you once again sweetheart ðŸ˜³
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: its-alexandrite

ishaani ki parents kaun hai...

Gauri is her mom.
Harshad is her step dad.
Her real dad left her mom pregnant.
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

Gauri is her mom.
Harshad is her step dad.
Her real dad left her mom pregnant.

thank u so much dear...😃
Neha12345xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JennyPenny

Can someone get that Tum hi ho instrumental that keeps playing in Ishani-Ranveer scenes?

i had  that ...if you pm your mail id i will send you ...
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want to know about the Rain Scene. What were dialogs, and what was it all about? Can someone help me out there? The proper explaination of the scene?
munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am in IF for a long time. But now I am unable to start a new topic or poll. It says that you need to validate your email id. I have tried it many times but have not receieved any email from IF. I have changed and re-written another email add also but still did not get email from IF. Now what should I do? Can anyone help me in this matter?