Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: munyr123

I am in IF for a long time. But now I am unable to start a new topic or poll. It says that you need to validate your email id. I have tried it many times but have not receieved any email from IF. I have changed and re-written another email add also but still did not get email from IF. Now what should I do? Can anyone help me in this matter?

well dear u should ask this to the global mod

just go to her profile and pm her ðŸ˜Š
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

I want to know about the Rain Scene. What were dialogs, and what was it all about? Can someone help me out there? The proper explaination of the scene?

well the rain sequence..
ishaani was upset as baa insulted her...ranveer consoled her...they were on terrace...ranveer quoted they both are outsiders for the family but they both have a connection...ishaani says yes its connection of love on which ranveer is shocked...ishaani then adds both loves harshad...to which ranveer says U R ABLE TO SPEAK BUT M NOT...and just then its started raining...ishaani says when it rains suddenly means god is crying...
ishaani was enjoying the rain...dancing...ranveer said to god "" Ise maaf kar do bechari mere aansuon pe naach rahi hai""...ishaani says for ranveer to god ""bechara aapki di baarish enjoy nahi kar raha"" ... ranveer again ""Ise koi takleef mat dena sab mujhay de dena""
and so on with tum hi ho BGM
hope it helped 
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it did. But why did he say those words? "You are able to speak but I'm not" why does he say that? and the other one? The "mere aansuo par naach rahi hai" quote? What had happened? :|
Cevno thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anyone know the real name of Disha ?
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Yes, it did. But why did he say those words? "You are able to speak but I'm not" why does he say that? and the other one? The "mere aansuo par naach rahi hai" quote? What had happened? :|

"You are able to speak but I'm not"

well when ishaani referred to the connection btw the two as of love, ranveer thought she is talking about love between the two but then she said love for baba...he was disappointed on this and hence thought so...and on this he was very hurt,,,and then it started raining...and ishaani said it rains suddenly when someone cries and she start dancing...on this he said
mere aansuo par naach rahi hai

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
What is the name of the actor playing the role of Romil? He was in an episode of bindaas tv "love by chance". He is too cute 
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

What is the name of the actor playing the role of Romil? He was in an episode of bindaas tv "love by chance". He is too cute 

tried searching lot for his name but no success
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cevno

Anyone know the real name of Disha ?

searched for it
but got nothing
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roopal_ArDi

tried searching lot for his name but no success

Thank you 
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After fire incident Ranveer was holding ishaani, the. Chirag came n took in his arms.. one beautifull song was playyed.. can anyone tell me the movie n song details.. I'm nt familiar wit Hindi movies/songs