Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Easy_A

Looks.. cuz there needs to be physical attraction, otherwise I friend zone him. - that explains why you jumped me huh ...

Personality: This is very important. Even looks can't make up for it if there is no personality or the kind that turns me off. 

Loyalty

Financially secure,

Should help me be the best I can be and not who he thinks I should be, and certainly not the kind who is only best for him,

Shouldn't be intimidated by me, It took me about 1 year ...and you still make me sit up straight and go quiet when you talk. .. this one confused me? oh you mean in bed? cuz everywhere else you rule 

Sense of humor and charisma.. This matters cuz he needs to make me laugh and blush as well. 

Umm.. taller than me and I need a good gap in the height cuz I need to be able to wear heels. 

Needs to be able to hold an intelligent conversation when it's needed. thank you..when needed was really needed to be added!

Has to be doing something in life or going somewhere in life cuz ambition is important.. in fact, nonnegotiable. 

Surprises me, tells me what he likes and what matters to him, 

Makes me ask a million and one questions and still makes me wanna know more, makes me wonder, laugh and listen,

Is kind, patient and present,

Makes everything fun, new, thoughtful and worth it.

Should be somewhat of a catch.. and have an edge to himself. Not an out and out "badboy" cuz I can't imagine myself with someone who I don't consider to be good and kind and neither do I purposefully seek out someone crude or inconsiderate. I believe that most people are good people and I certainly don't want to be with a guy whose only plus factor is that he is a "nice" guy. 

D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

LOL I already have a boyfriend. Dr3v*L is a friend and he fits the bill so I took his name. No biggie.πŸ˜†

Hey Anne.. meet Dexter .. she isn't under my spell, she is the fooking magician .. she just happens to be the only one who gets me! she is my longest and closest friend on IF ! 

meet MasterDiaster .. he is my boyfriend.. wallahy he is .. 

meet Easy_A .. ..oh you already have !
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

Hey Anne.. meet Dexter .. she isn't under my spell, she is the fooking magician .. she just happens to be the only one who gets me! she is my longest and closest friend on IF ! 

Thanks for the intro evil...

Holla!!!

Meet me...I am...umm...i am me...πŸ˜›
D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anne.Frank

Thanks for the intro evil...

Holla!!!

Meet me...I am...umm...i am me...πŸ˜›

You don't have any friends? I have a new one of FB too now! Would you like him?
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You don't have any friends? I have a new one of FB too now! Would you like him?

I have Roes_Khushi,Redrose007 here...my other friends are in other forums...is ur new friend Atin Garg??πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I liked that intro of mineπŸ˜† Saul i guess we've become tooo GAY🀣... i dnt wanna take place of e-bhabi πŸ˜‰.. πŸ˜†
taahir004 thumbnail
a pretty face
a good body,
deep voice
money?
πŸ˜‰ 
Guys normally wants all of the above
Easy_A thumbnail

Let me guess. You were going over the list like you already knew what it's gonna be but were still checking em off one by one with a knowing smirk? πŸ˜†

Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

πŸ˜† I liked that intro of mineπŸ˜† Saul i guess we've become tooo GAY🀣... i dnt wanna take place of e-bhabi πŸ˜‰.. πŸ˜†

Don't worry, I'm not jealous ... πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Easy_A

Don't worry, I'm not jealous ... πŸ˜†

you should not πŸ˜† I am as usual infamous πŸ˜† πŸ˜†