Comments on the finale

skar1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi All,
DID L'll Masters season 3 is over - I didn't watch the season that closely only over the last few weeks, so I won't be able to comment on worthy contestants being eliminated early on and so forth. 
I just have a few questions or comments regarding the rules of the show - DID stands for Dance India Dance - Teriya is Nepali - is she a Nepali residing in India or did she enter the competition as a resident of Nepal - I am just curious, if that is the case then that opens up the door for participants from all the neighboring countries - Burma, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc. 
Since this is a kids competition and kids are so innocent - I feel that even though usually 1st, 2nd and 3rd place get prizes there should have been some kind of consolation prize for 4th, since there were only 4 in grand finale. All 3 kids got cash prizes and Hardik didn't get anything - that made me feel bad. Even if it wasn't in the budget of the show but I'm pretty sure all the skippers, judges, grand master could pool together and give him 50,000 rupees even - just something to keep him motivated. Children are very impressionable - if anyone was watching carefully when Satvin was announced as 3rd place - his mom was still cheering and clapping but his dad looked upset, while I get that it is disappointing I feel like it would be sending the wrong message - its not about winning but about reaching the top 4 being on that national platform - that in itself is an achievement. I feel like Satvin cried more not because he placed 3rd but cause he disappointed his family which is a lot of emotional baggage for a child. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I don't understand why Hardik didn't get anything😕 ... If they didn't have anything to give him then they should have kept just 3 finalists (top 3) instead of top 4...why make him hopeful? 😭
Krish_Kichu thumbnail
Originally posted by: ElusiveDevotion

Yeah I don't understand why Hardik didn't get anything😕 ... If they didn't have anything to give him then they should have kept just 3 finalists (top 3) instead of top 4...why make him hopeful? 😭

yeh i cried when hardhik became sad nd sadhwin cried