•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

I need help from all of you. I made a terrible mistake and I lost the girl I care about most. In this video you can't see everything that happened. So many things happened to turn me into a monster. But still she is the best thing that has ever happened to me although I screwed up everything and my apologies are not enough anymore. It may be too late but I hope this video will show her how sorry I am. If not then it can be a warning for you all. We are both from different countries. To communicate we used English because I don't know her language and she doesn't know mine. And maybe because of this her friends didn't accept me. Despite the distance, we have made it through years together and love each other like no other. Now they tell me to let her go, and to forget our past and I ask them, "How could I? How could anybody?" For five years I have believed that I want to grow old with her and how can I stop, just like that? I want to tell her I have changed, I'm not a monster anymore, and how sorry I am for hurting her. Please help me to get this message to my love. Please share this short movie and choose how you would like it to end. I know this movie is not perfect at all. It could be better but I made it with hope and love in my heart. I am in the middle of my Bachelor's exam but I cannot stop thinking of her. Instead of studying I made this video. Thank you for your understanding. Thank you for everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgRRJMkzWcY