"Teri bahon me mujhey kho jaaney de last chapter page 49 updated - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome to my story "TERI BAHON ME MUJHEY KHO JAANEY DEY".
Hope you'll enjoy this one as well and support me with your feedbacks. Thanks. Chapter one updated please enjoy.
Chapter 1
Raghu had to come home early today due to his mothers sickness. His dad was also bedridden and most of the time he's in bed. His chacha chaachi and their two children veer and Nandani lives with raghu because chacha's eldest son and daughter in law took over chacha's business and kicked them out of the house. They had no place to go and veer /nandani were in college so Raghu took them in and gave them food water and shelter. Raghu was struggling to provide for all of them. Raghu does his vegetable farming ..rice farming and so on. Whatever money he gets after selling the vegetables he spends on the family and on his parents medication. He was a tough guy and well built. People respect him for his kind and generous heart. He was always ready to help people in need. "Maa chal aapko doctor ke paas le chaltey hai. Raghu said as he entered the house. "Woh veer ko bolkey Rickshaw magwaya hai shayad bhahar intazaar kar raha hai. Raghu said. "Betah may bhi chalu kiya saath mey? Chaachi asked. "Nai chaachi aap ghar ka khayal rakhna may bas gaya ki wapas. Replied Raghu. Raghu left towards Dr Kauls clinic with his maa. "Betah tu kab tak mujhey aur saara ghar ko sambhalega..shaadi karle beta..bahu aajayegi toh saara ghar woh sambhalegi aur tujhey bhi. Maa said. "Yaar tu fir se shuru mat hojaa maa..yaha ghar chalana mushkil hai ..pet bhar khaa nai patey may biwi ko kiya khilaau?"ghaas? Mereko ye shaadi ka laddo waddo nai khana maa! Raghu said. His mothers eyes moistened. "Dekh maa tu abh ye rohna dhona band kar yaar..mereko bhi rohna aajata hai. Raghu said. "Pagal! Maa said and caressed his head. "Jodiya toh upar se banta hai beta aur tere liye bhi koi ban chuki hai ..terey khaabo ki raani. Maa said In her heart while caressing his head lovingly. Raghu smiled at his maa and thought. " merey ko patah hai andar hi andar khichri paka rahi hogee. They finally arrived at Dr Kaul's clinic. Raghu helped his maa to the clinic. Dr Kaul greeted them and took them in right away. He examined Raghu's mother thoroughly. "Dr saab meri maa theek toh hai na? Raghu asked. "Raghu tumari maa ki BP aur sugar level bahut high hai issliye tumey issey yaha har week lana parega check up ke liye. Dr said. "Jee doctor saab. "Ok then fir next week miltay hai aur han raghu ye medicines pick up karna mat bhoolyega. Raghu took the prescription and helped her maa to walk out of the clinic. His mother tripped over something and was about to fall when four arms ..two on each side grasped her hands. Raghu looked up to see who the kind person was. When he saw her he couldn't take his eyes off of her. On the other side Antara thought she saw the hottest guy ever! Antara gulped. Instantly she felt a connection. Antara missed a beat. He was pinup sexy..lean and taut. He was tanned bronze and antara felt like she'd been given VIP pass to the hottest show ever! "Tu doctor saab ki beti hai na? Maa asked breaking her trance. "Ji maa ji...mera naam Antara hai. Antara said. "Bada pyaara naam hai beta..waysey shukriya mujhey girney se bachaney ke liye. Maa said. "Ji..koi baat nai. Antara replied. "Ye mera beta hai Raghu. Maa said. Raghu looked at her again and antara got lost in his deep dark eyes. Antara blinked..she was confused and dry mouthed right now. Their gaze were rooted on each other's face. Streaked with sweat and a light coating of dust he looked like a local labourer in his T-shirt and jeans. "May Raghu. Raghu said stretching his hand out for a hand shake. Antara was all lost in scanning his well toned body. He stood six inches taller than her. His thick dark hair was close cropped and matched the dark stubble sprinkled along his jaw. Wicked cheekbones made him look dangerous. A prominent blade of a nose and full lips added more to his appeal. He had an arresting face. Strong. Handsome with a killer instinct. Antara felt a knot in her belly. "Miss? Raghu said. His deep sultry voice brought her back ." Miss Antara kaul. Antara said and shook his hand. Something happened as their hands touched. A shiver ran down her chilling her spine. Even Raghu felt a strong connection but he shrugged it off. Maa was watching them very closely. "I like this guy! Antara thought. "Am I falling for him?. .I'm falling for him! "I dont know how..why but I'm falling for you. Antara's heart cried within and thuded badly. She reluctantly let his hand go when Dr kaul called her inside. "Ji papa abhi aai! Antara said. "Mujhey jaana hoga maa ji..aap se milkey mujhey khushi huwi. Antara said. "Khush rahe beta. Maa said. Antara smiled and glancing at Raghu she left. "Kitni pyaari bacchi hai. Maa said. "Nai raghu? She asked. "Ha hogee mereko kiya? "Dekh maa tu firsey shuru mat hojana. Raghu said looking away. Maa smiled as if she knew someone was about to enter his life. Raghu bought the medicines and catching a taxi they headed towards their home . Leaving his maa at home raghu took his tractor and left for the farm. Her beautiful face was haunting him making it hard for him to focus on his work. "Raghu beta chor ye sab aur kaam pe lag jaa..terey naseeb me ye sab khubsurat ladkiya nai likhi. "Dimaag ko line pe laa aur kaam pe dhyaan de. Raghu said to himself. Today raghu sent truck loads of products to the market. He made good money today. Maa was very happy. "Ussey ladki se milna humarey liye bahut shubh saabit huwa. Maa said. "Oye meri filmy maa!" Meri kamaai se uss ladki ka kiya kaam? "Ye merey mahnat ki kamaai hai maa. On the other side at Dr kauls residence the family sat together to eat. "Papa woh joh aaj maa beta clinic aaya thaa do you know them? Antara asked her papa. "Kaun woh raghu? Antara noded in yes. "Han I know him from quite a long time now..." he brings his mom and dad to the clinic. .he seems a decent guy. Dr Kaul said. "Kiyu kiya huwa antara. .tumari baath huwi kiya unn logo se? Papa asked. "Jee papa. Antara replied. "Our daughter looks happy with a glow on her face and a lit up face Dr saab. "What's going on antara? Geeta asked. Antara tried to hide her expressions. "Ku..kuch nai momma. That night antara couldn't sleep. Raghu had captivated her in so many ways. Just one meeting has changed her life. "His my prince charming. ..merey sapno ke raaj kumar! "Jaysa mayney khaabo me dekha thaa Raghu bilkul waysa hi hai. Antara thought while hugging her pillow. "Mujhey kiya patah thaa ki tumsey pahli nazar me hii pyaar hojaayega. Antara whispered. "Patah nai abh hum kab milengey? Antara thought. "May tumey kaysey batah paaongi ki mujhey tumsey pyaar huwa hai. Antara continued. Antara didn't sleep that whole night. She was just tossing and turning in bed. Next morning antara woke up with dark circles around her eyes. "Oh God Antara! "You look terrible! Momma said. "You didn't sleep well last night did you? Geeta asked. "No momma neend hi nai aai mujhey. Antara replied. "I'm glad its a sunday today warna terey college ke saarey students dar ke maarey chup jaatey ye kah ke ki college me bhoot agaaya! Geeta teased her daughter. "Momma aap bhi na! Antara pouted. Antara had some shopping to do today so she headed out. On the other side Raghu was in town to bargain with his buyers. Raghu was unloading his truck full of vegetables when someone collided with his hard chest and both hit the ground. The vegetables fell on them and in the process of pushing and shoving raghu brushed her cheek with his hot lips. Antara who was clutching his shirt and squeezing her eyes shut opened it when she felt his lips on her cheek. "Tum? Both said together. They have an eyelock as antara lay underneath his hard frame. Their heavy hot breaths caressed each other's face and neck. Soon they were surrounded by bypassers. Antara blushed badly. Raghu got up and helped her up." Terey ko din me dikhaai nai deta kiya?" Dr saab se bolkey ek chashma banwa le. Raghu said wiping his clothes. "Zaroor banwa dungi ..lekin merey liye nai terey liye! Antara said. The people giggled. "Arey oye! "Yaha koi woh waali filam nai chal rahi joh ankhen parh parh kar dekh raha hai..chal nikal yaha sey sab ke sab! Raghu charged at them. "Tu bhi jaah..raat ko soi nai kiya joh din me saleep waaking karti phirti hai. Raghu said to antara. Her eyes widened. "Saleep walking? She asked. "Arey woh neend me chalna. Raghu said scratching his head."lagta hai garbad boldiya mayney. Raghu thought. Antara giggled. Raghu couldn't stop admiring her while she giggled. "Raghu betah sambhal jah isski hasi jaan lewa hai. Raghu quickly composed himself. "Oye daant dikhana bandh kar nai toh log tere ko pagal khaney ki patient sochengey samjhi? Raghu said. "Saleep waaking nai sleep walking! Antara giggled again. "Dekh tu abh mastarni banna bandh kar aur jaah yaha sey! "Garmi mey aur garmi mat dilasamjhi? Raghu said. Antara smiled and left. Sitting inside her car she drooled over him while he unloaded the truck. She touched her cheek where he unintentionally kissed her. "Kiyu pyaar karney lagi hun tumsey itna? "Kaun ho tum mera? She took her phone out and clicked some of his pictures. Bringing the phone to her chest she blushed. When Raghu left then antara headed home. She had a wide grin on her lips. Coming in her room she threw all her shopping bags on her bed and collapsed with a deep sigh. She felt something inside her bra. Sliding her fingers in her bra she pulled out a button. "Ye kaha sey aayaa? Then she remembered her cute encounter with raghu. "Ye toh usska button hai. She said while imprisoning it in her palm. In Raghu's house raghu felt something in his shirt pocket. He slide his hand in his pocket and pulled out a piece of jewelry. His eyes widened when he saw a beautiful earring in his hand! "Sa..la ye kidhar sey tapka? Then he remembered the encounter with miss kaul. He smiled. Nandani who was bringing his clean clothes in his room caught him smiling for the very first time! "Bhaaiya aap has rahe ho? Nandani asked startling Raghu. He quickly composed himself. "Nai..may kiyu hasu?" May kabhi nai hasta..mereko hasi nai aati..mm..m..Raghu was still stammering when nandani came running outside. "Badi maa badey papa! "Kamaal hogaya bhaaiya muski maar raha thaa..mayney abhi abhi dekha woh batasi dikha kar has raha thaa! Nandani said in one breath. "Chutki..tu ruk abhi! Raghu chased her around. In the process of running he almost bumped into his mother. "Maa ye chutki na aaj chasma lagana bhool gayee issliye sab ulta sidha dikhta hai. Raghu said while scratching his head." Tu mujhey dekh. Maa ordered. "Meri pyaari maa tu abh woh hawaldaar bankey mere ko shak ki nazar sey mat dekh. Raghu said almost begging. Maa didn't say anything. "Abh tu barf ki maafik kiyu jam gayee?" May bol raha hu mereko hasi nai aati..may nai has raha thaa. Raghu tried very hard to convince his mom that he wasn't laughing. "Kaun hai woh joh merey bacchey ke chayrey par muskaan laaya?" Kaun hai woh joh merey bacchey ko hasna sikha diya? She asked caressing his head lovingly. "Meri acchi maa tu senti mat ho jaao yaar.."may woh ..aaj market me may ussey..woh hai na aapki favorite. .woh mere ko mili. Raghu said and looked away." Kaun mili tu kiski baath kar raha hai re? Maa asked. "Woh..miss kaul. Raghu said. "Maa mujhey bahut zaruri kaam yaad agaya may chalu?" May..may chalta hu. Raghu stammered and escaped from there. Maa had a biggest smile on her face ever. "Ek hi mulakaat me itna bada badlao! "I'm polished! Nandani giggled. "Abh tujhey kiya huwa re? Maa asked ." I'm pleased badi maa not I'm polished! "Han han sab patah hai mujhey! Maa said and left. Raghu was really tired that day but he had to cook clean and wash. Nandani and veer were busy studying. Maa took her meds and was sleeping. Papa as usual in bed. Chacha chachi were in their room worried sick about their eldest son. Only person who was busy doing everything was raghu. On the other side at kauls residence the servants were serving dinner to the family. "Momma ye koi khana hai? "Papa mujhey nai khana ye! Antara made a face at her food.Dr Kaul ordered the cooks to make something else for antara. "Momma I'm going to my room when the food is ready send it to my room. Antara ordered and left. "You have spoiled her Dr saab. Geeta said.Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
OMG first update and soo much happened
This story has touched my heart already
Raghu and his mothers connection awww loving that
Raghu smiled for the first time ever omg
pls cont asap and update teri chahat mei as well pllz

such a wonderful start of this story sanjini.👏...so many responsibilties r on raghu..he is such a hardworker😊...and antara is bubbly girl..first meeting was superb!!.😉.dekhte hi antu to dreamland mein hi pahunch gayi..ab ragu hai aisa koi bhi kho jaye....amazing update...second meeting bhi ho gayi..😛..aww cute scene...his button n her earing..loved that scene so much!!!.❤️n she is in love with him...hayee😳

...thanks fr updating dear...🤗

great start...plzzz contunue...
nw dats sumthing really sanjini...
frst i thought raghu as farmer 😲...
bt nw i think its perfect..as both raghu .
n antara fr frm different background 😛...
dis is interesting as antara hs fallen fr raghu
already 😳 she is drooling on him n raghu too
likes her...so dis is going grt...
i knw u vl do complete justice so aiting fr nxt part..
all d best dear
Sanjini,
congo for new story !! Loved d first chapter...
Wow !! Antu is a rich girl and a lil spoilt too..
Waiting 4 next chapter.
-Prerna.
Fab chapter...
Their way of living is just poles apart
i wonder hw antra will manage
i luved raghu's mom...
i think she'll be the cupid in this story
n hw cn i rantra kiss..
kya start hai ...maza agya..bole toh zabrdast tha..
Luv ya
Antara & Raghu met at Dr.Kaul's clinin aur pehli nazar mein hi jaadu hogaya.  Par ye yeda Raghu ko kaun samjaaye.  Jaise Raghu ki maa ne kaha jodi upar banthi hai intezaar bas is baat ka ye ki vo hume miljaaye.  Market mein phir takraagaye dono.  Antara neechi aur Raghu Antara ke upar Kya scene hai😳😳😳 Aur upar se Raghu kissed Antara's cheeks unintentionally hi sachi.😉😉😉 Raghu ka button Antara ke paas aur Antara ki earing Raghu ke paas.  Ab aage dekhne ke liye bahut hi bechain hai hum Edited by Nethravathi - 9 years ago
Chapter 2 updated plz enjoy.
Raghu was tossing and turning in bed that night. He took out the earing from under the pillow and caressed it with his look. He then remembered their encounter at the marketplace. He had unintentionally brushed her soft cheek with his rough lips. A smile crept over his lips. He rolled on his bed imprisoning the jewelry in his palm. "Ye kiya soch raha hai raghu tu?" Sapna dekhna bandh kar!" Kaha woh mahalo mey rayney waali nazuk si kali aur kaha tu jungle ka raja..tu zameen hai toh woh asmaan hai!" Tum dono ka mel nahi..bhool jah ussey! His inner being was in conflict with him. Raghu sat up on the bed and took a deep breath. "Maybe na kabhi khabi kiya kiya sochney lagta hu. "Joh khushya meri nasaab me nai hai uski ashaa karta hu may? "Aur waysey bhi mereko inn sab faltu cheezo me time nai waste karna hai..bahut kaam hai merey paas..merey upar sab ka zimmedari hai joh mereko pura karna hai. Raghu was bombarding himself with questions. Blowing his breath he laid down on the bed and closed his tired eyelids.

At kauls residence Antara was in love with his shirt button. Squeezing it in her palms she also tossed and turned in bed. "I cant get you out of my mind! Antara said. Their encounter at the marketplace was also bothering her. Lost in his thoughts she aslo fell asleep. Next morning Antara had nursing college. She got ready and was doing her hair when Geeta entered her room. "Beta your room is so messy..yesterday was no school you could have cleaned your room Antara! Geeta said. "Please mom aapko patah hai na I dont like cleaning and stuffs." Ghar me itna sara naukar kiss kaam ka?" They can clean aur waysey bhi I dont want to hurt my babies. Antara replied. "Babies? Geeta asked with widened eyes." Uff ho momma!" My nails are my babies! "Aap bhool gayee? "Barey pyaar se paal rahi hu apney babies ko. Antara said and kissed her beautiful orange coloured fingernails. Geeta shook her head in disbelief. "Ok mom I'm leaving. She kissed her mom goodbye and left. "Patah nai kaun pati milega issey joh isska nakhra utha sakey. Geeta said and got busy cleaning her room. Antara arrived at her college. "Hi antara! Nandani came running and the two best friends hugged. Antara and nandani were best friends but antara never knew that she was raghu's cousin . "Hey nandani! "Chal we are so late yaar! Antara said and the two buddies ran towards the room. Soon it was lunch break and the class was dismissed. Antara was texting while walking when she bumped into something hard. She was about to hit the floor when a strong arm came around her waist and held her tight. Both glanced at each other. "Tum? Both said at the same time. A smile appeared on antara's lips and she wanted to stay there just like that forever and ever. "Oye! "Kaha khogayee? Raghu said while pulling her up. Antara composed herself. "Tum dekh kar nai chal sakti kiya?" Dhyaan kaha rahta tumara? Raghu asked. "Aur tum? " Tum dekh kar nai chal saktey? "Waysey tum yaha kar kiya rahey ho? Antara asked. "May yaha woh jitney students hai na ..unn logo ko may kaatna peetna sikhata hu. Raghu replied. "Kiya? Antara's eyes widened. "Woh dead bodies ka surgery karna tum sikhatey ho? Antara gulped while raghu chuckled. They were disturbed by nandani. "Bhaiya!! Nandani went into raghu's embrace. This was a total shock to antara! Raghu poked his finger on nandani's head."pagal ladki..lunch bhool gayee! Raghu said while giving her the lunch box. "Sorry bhaiya. Nandani apologized. "Tum dono..Antara said to nandani. "Tum dono ek dusrey ko jaantey ho kiya? Nandani asked. "Han we have met before. Antara said while looking at Raghu. "Accha! Nandani was amazed. Raghu needed to escape before things could get out of hand. "Chutki woh mere ko kuch kaam hai toh may chalta hu. Raghu said and left. "Chutki..mera matlab hai nandani tumney kabhi bataya nai ki tumarey paas itna hot matlab ek..ek bhaai bhi hai. Antara asked while checking out raghu from the back as he disappeared from there. Nandani laughed. "You like bhaiya na? Nandani asked. Antara blushed and ran from there. She came out and drooled over raghu who was getting up on his truck. "Sirf like hi nahi..I also love him. Antara said. Nandani who was not standing very far from her heard everything. "Toh ye hai woh ladki jisney merey bhaai ke charey par muskaan laaya. "Lekin kiya antara humarey ghar adjust kar paayegi? Nandani thought.

"Bhaiya please college ki saari ladkiya aarahi hai sirf may hi nai jah rahi. Nandani was pleading with raghu to send her to one of her friends birthday party. "Chutki itni raat ko tum kaysey akeli bahar rahogi? "Theek hai may bhi tumarey saath chalta hu. Raghu said. "Lekin bhaiya.."Tum chinta mat karo chutki may bahaar hi rahunga andar nai aaonga. Raghu said. "Party ke baad hum saath ghar wapas aayengey . "Theek hai bhaiya. Nandani got busy getting ready for the party tonight. Raghu did everything quickly. "Beta tum kahi bahaar jah rahey ho? Maa asked. "Nai maa woh chukti ki dost ke ghar party hai bas ussey wahi chorney jaa raha thaa. Replied raghu. "Maa tu mera intazaar mat karna..khana khaa lena shayad mereko aaney me der hojaye. Raghu was looking dangerously hot with his black jeans and red t shirt with black vest. Any girl could fall for him easily. "Chal chutki. Raghu said while getting on his truck . Raghu headed towards the town . The other side antara was getting ready for the party as well. "Beta put on some decent clothes. Geeta said. "Oh come on mom I'm going to a party not to a Indian wedding. Antara replied while putting on a short party dress. Antara left her mother speechless. She grabbed her car keys and headed out. Meanwhile raghu dropped off nandani ."chutki tu mera idhar hi intazaar karna mujhey kuch kaam hai may baad me aatah hu. "Theek hai bhaiya. Nandani said and went inside. Raghu thought to meet with his buyers in the meantime. Antara had to stop on the road because of a flat tire! "Gosh! issey abhi puncture hona thaa! Antara was frustrated. She took out her phone to call home but there was no network which freaked her out even more. "Abh may kiya karu? She tried to get a ride but no one stopped. Raghu came that way and saw her standing on the road asking for a lift. "Antara yaha kiya kar rahi hai? He stopped half block from her and got down from the truck. Before he could reach her some goons pulled her inside their car and drove away. "Oye ruk! Raghu ran after the car." Bachao mujhey!! Antara cried from the car. Raghu's blood boiled. He got in his truck and followed the car.

Precap: Raghu saves antara from the goons. "Aysey ghandey kaprey pahantey tereko sharm nai aai? "Ye sab pahnkey tereko kiya saabit karna hai? "Aysey chotey chotey kaprey pahnogey toh yahi hoga samjhi? "Aaj ke baad tum merey saamney yah kahi bhi tum aysey kaprey nai pahnogey..samajh me aai baath ya fir samjhao? Raghu yelled at her. Antara just stared at him . Raghu covered her with his jacket and dropped her to her place. Antara was trembling badly. Guys stay tuned for more fun and romance.Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
interesting antara charecter totally different.    nice update thanku..