Posted: 9 years ago
Maza aagya chapter padha ke
It was very good
bt precap is amazing..
plz jaldi update kardena.

Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tho Antara ki best friend Nandini Raghu ki behen hai.  Its getting more interesting Sanju.  Raghu getting ready for party in jeans.  Haayee kya nazaara hoga Antara ko gunday uttaake legaye.  Waiting for the next update😊 Edited by Nethravathi - 9 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loving this story!
The concept is different and really nice!
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm aag to dono taraf lag chuki hai..antara ki side se jayda lagi hai..hehe...nandini n antu study in same clg..very nice update..
waiting fr more
thanks fr updating!
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing update but short..
loved it all
antu drooling over Raghu
goons just the thing I was waiting for now saving time
and romance yippee
precap opps thora zadya hogaya na
pls cont asap and update teri chaht mei
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i just hv gone thru the first two chapters ...Sanji u were mindblowing ...totally new concept ...and am eager to see how Antu be still emerged in love knowing the difficulties and the money prob in Raghu's life ...

financially weak Hero was never evr much attractive to me so far ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...am speaking the truth yaar ...but in ur story Raghu is just so dashing with all his difficulties in life ...i hv fallen for this story ...and OMG Raghu here is behaving typical like a indian backward mentality ...he has issues with short dresses which Antara wore ...

lets see what happens in future ...how Antu still be in love with him ...
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Chapter 3 updated please enjoy.
Raghu was chasing the car infront. Anger burned his eyes. The car stopped at a remote place surrounded by dark tree's and Bush's. The two goons pulled antara out. "Kaun ho tum log?" Choro mujhey!! Antara screamed and tried to break free. The goons were tying a cloth on her mouth when raghu drove in front of them and stopped as the tires screeched. He jumped out of the truck. Antara saw her lifesaver. "Raghu!!! She screamed. "Bachao mujhey please! Antara cried." Ladki ko chor! Raghu's voice echoed. "Tu kaun hai abey?" Kahi tum ladki ka aashik toh nahi? The goons laughed at raghu. That was it! Raghu charged at them. Antara covered her ears as raghu bashed them hard. Only sound that came in that place was the sound of bones breaking! "Aaj ke baad kisi bhi ladki ko haath laganey ke kaabil bhi nahi rahega!! Raghu roared. The goons were rolling on the ground with extreme pain. Raghu looked at antara who was shaking badly. With tears in her eyes antara ran into his embrace! Antara cried hugging him. He earned more love in antara's eyes. Raghu wanted to hug her as well but he kept his arms under control. His palms balled into fists as he tried to suppress the sudden urge to hug and hold her tight. Meanwhile the goons got in their car and drove away. Raghu pulled her apart. "Terey ko chotey chotey kaprey pahnkar raat ko sayr karna acha lagta hai kiya? Raghu was getting upset. "May woh friend. .Antara couldn't finish when raghu said again. "May woh kiya han? . "Aysey ghandey kaprey pahantey tereko sharm nai aai? "Ye sab pahnkey tereko kiya saabit karna hai? "Aysey chotey chotey kaprey pahnogey toh yahi hoga samjhi? "Aaj ke baad tum merey saamney ya kahi bhi tum aysey kaprey nai pahnogey..samajh me aai baath ya fir samjhao?" tereko kuch hojaata toh? Antara just stared at him. He had so much power and authority over her. He was showing his concern for her. He took off his jacket and covered her. Antara was amazed at how he was caring for her. She was motionless. "Abh chalogi ya raat bhar taarey ginney ka iradha hai? Raghu asked. Antara slowly moved towards the truck. Raghu got up first and pulled her up. Antara sat down and pulled her dress down to cover her knees but the dress was too short. Raghu was driving with anger burning in his eyes. Antara covered her knees with his jacket. "Mujheyparty me jaana ...Antara again couldn't finish when raghu intervened. "Oye ekdam muh bandh kar ke baith samjhina!" Party warty kuch nai tu seedhey apney ghar jaa rahi hai! Raghu fumed."itna gussa! "Baap re baap mera kiya hoga? Antara gulped at the thought. Raghu parked outside her house. Coming the other side raghu helped antara to get down. This time intentionally antara fell on him brushing her lips on his neck. Antara leaned on him as raghu held her tight from falling. They had an eyelock. Both went through shock waves as her lips touched his neck. Under the clear sky with twinkling stars here and there rantara was having their first eyelock. Finally Raghu let her go. "Jaa andar jaa. Raghu said while looking away. Antara didnt move. .she was just staring at his handsome face. "Mayney kaha andar jaa tereko kaan ki problem hai sunai nai deta kiya? Raghu fumed again. Antara turned around and ran towards the door. Raghu waited for her to get inside. As soon as she was inside Raghu left. Antara ran to her room and fell on her bed with his jacket on her. "Aaj mujhey tumarey gussey se bhi pyaar hogaya hai! Antara said and buried his jacket on her chest. That night was a crucial night for both antara and raghu. The scenes and their each and every word roamed in their ears. "Kuch zyada toh nai daant diya mayney? Raghu thought. He couldn't sleep whole night and neither did antara. Next morning antara took all her party dresses out." Beta ye tu kiya kar rahi hai? Geeta asked. "Mom I'm donating all my party dresses. .waysey bhi aapko ye sab pasand nai hai na. Antara said. Geeta couldn't believe what she was seeing and hearing. Antara had made up her mind to giveaway all her party dresses after last night's episode. "Agar ussey pasand nai toh I wont wear it. Antara thought. Antara was so much in love with raghu that she was willing to sacrifice anything for him. "Momma.. papa kaha hai I need to talk to him before I leave for college. Antara asked. "He's in the study room . Geeta replied. Antara came down to the study to meet with her papa. "Papa mujhey aap sey baath karni hai. Antara said while entering the study room. "Han bolo beta kiya baath hai? Dr kaul asked. Antara went and hugged her papa and said. "Papa mujhey pyaar hogaya hai! Antara whispered while hugging her dad. "Acha? "Kaun hai woh joh meri beti ka dil chura liya? Dr kaul asked while caressing her head lovingly. "You know him papa..he comes to your clinic every week..Raghu naam hai uska . Antara said. "Kiya? "Dr kaul was shocked. "Antara are you out of your mind?" Tum dono ka mel nahi hai beta..bahut fark hai tum dono me. Dr kaul said. "Mujhey nai patah papa may bass itna jaanti hu ki I love him aur aaj may ussey bataney waali hun. Antara said. "Dil tootney waala hai tumara antara. .I'm sure he won't accept you antara. .because he knows he's not worthy for you. Dr kaul said. "Please papa you are not being any help to me. Antara said. "Theek hai as you wish..tell him first then lets see what happens. Dr kaul said. "Thanks papa! Thanking her papa antara left to get ready. She was excited about today cause she was confessing her love to Raghu. Antara was very nervous. "Patah nai woh mujhey accept karega ya nai. Antara was getting restless and even her papa was stressing out knowing that his daughter's heart's gonna be broken today. Antara entered her nursing college. She searched for nandani. "Hi antara! Nandani startled her from her back. "Oh gosh nandani!! "You scared me to death! Antara said while touching her chest. "Any way I need to talk to you. Antara said. "Han bolo na we still have some time before the class starts. Said nandani. "I need to talk to your brother. Antara said. "Kiyu kuch khaas baat hai kiya? Nandani asked while elbowing her. "Han..lekin pahley mujhey ussey batana hai..woh mujhey kaha milega. Antara asked. "Bhaai toh ghar par hai..whole day he'l be in the farm..he got a big order to fill so he'll be in the farm saara din. "Abh may kiya karu?" Kisina kisi tarah se aaj hi mujhey unsey baath karni hogee. Antara thought. "Nandani mujhey apney ghar ka patah doh I mean the the direction for the farm where your bhaiya works. Antara said. Nandani had no idea what antara was upto. "Tum jungle me jaaogi..woh bhi akeley? Nandani asked. "Han..I have to meet him today somehow. Antara said. "Accha theek hai tu shaam ko merey saath ghar chal i'll take you to the farm. Nandani said. Antara couldn't concentrate on her studies anymore. .only thing that was occupying her mind was raghu aur sirf raghu. "You are a bad distraction Mr raghunath naik! Antara said while blushing.
Second part page 6. Enjoy. Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
pooji145 thumbnail
nice intersting    waiting for second part..   . .   .. ...gud job
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Chapter 3 continued. ...
Finally the bell rang. The classes came to an end. Nandani and antara headed towards home sweet home of Raghu and the naik family. "Patah nai kiya hoga aaj. Antara thought. Her heart was racing and she was trembling badly. Nandani was noticing her restlessness since morning ." Baath kiya hai Antara tu theek hai na? Nandani asked. "May theek hu..lekin yaar tu har roz rickshaw me kaysey travel karti hai? Antara asked her. "I'm used to this bumpy ride. Nandani smiled. Nandani told the driver to stop by their farm. The girls got out." Thats the farm over there and woh raha humara ghar. Antara's eyes widened. "Itna chota ghar aur itney saarey log kaysey adjust karpatey hongey? Antara thought. "You go meet bhaiya and I'll go home aur han baath karney ke baad tum seedhey ghar aaogi theek hai? Nandani said. Antara noded her head. Nandani showed antara the direction to the farm and left. "How will I do this? Antara was scared and then she thought" pyaar kiya toh darna kiya! "Joh hoga dekha jaayega! Crossing her fingers antara headed towards the farm. Pushing the thin plants and ripping through the Bush she finally spotted raghu on a tractor. A wide grin appeared on her lips. But then her heart started to thud on her. Her breathing sped up as she approached him. She stood under a tree and waited for him. Antara continuously waved at him. Raghu's eyes caught someone under the tree who was waving. "Ye sa..la bakri mereko dekhkar poonch kiyu hila rahi hai? "Ye bakri toh bahut colourful hai re! Raghu said. Coming a little closer he saw that it wasn't a goat but a girl. "Ladki aur merey kheth me aur woh bhi meroko haath hila hila kar bula rahi . Suddenly the weather changed. Darkness covered the sky indicating a thunderstorm. The wind started to blow. Antara leaned back on the tree as the leaves flew here and there. Thunder rolled and Antara covered her ears. Soon it started to pour as raghu neared scared antara. Raghu's eyes widened and jaw dropped open when he saw antara there under the tree! Drenching in rain raghu ran towards her. Antara stood there drenching in rain..squeezing her eyes shut and hugging herself tight. Raghu came and stood in front of her. Her whole body was trembling. "Miss kaul! Hearing his deep sultry voice antara quickly opened her eyes. Raghu havent seen anything so beautiful like her. Her clothes were wet and clinging to her flesh. Her big hazels just stared him. "Tu yaha iss wakt? "Sab theek hai? Raghu asked. "Han..ku..kuch theek nai hai. Antara replied. "Tu mere ko thanks bolney aaiye na? "Toh chal fatafat thanks bol aur nikaltey yaha sey .. mausam kuch theek nai hai toh may tumey ghar chor dunga . Raghu said. Antara was shivering not from the cold but from fear and nervousness. "Mera muh kiyu taak rahi hai ..merey paas pura raat nai hai..ghar jaakey cooking shuking karna hai samjhi? "Chal bol daal. Raghu said while shaking the rain water from his clothes. Antara gulped. "Tha..thanks woh kal tumney meri izzat bachaai. Antara said. "Woh veer kuch toh bolta hai..kiya bolta hai..Raghu thought while scratching his head." Han yaad aya! "My pressure! Antara laughed. "Lagta hai fir gadbad boldiya mayney. Raghu thought. "Its my pleasure. .aysey boltey hai. Antara reminded him. "Tere ko merey feelings samajh me aai na? Antara noded. Han toh bass! "Khil khilnana band kar aur chal yaha sey! Raghu said and started walking when lightening stroke and thunder rolled. Antara covered her ears and screamed. Another thunder rolled and Antara was found buried in Raghu's chest. Wet and cold antara squeezed herself in his chest. Raghu lifted his hands up half way. The rain poured on them hard. Antara felt his heart beating violently which arose desires and feelings in her. She put her ear on his heart beat and listened to the wildly and fiercely beating heart. Raghu was feeling her hot breath on his half naked chest. Sensations shot through him as he blew his breath to keep everything under control. "Miss kaul humey chalna chahiye warna raat hojaygee fir hum yahi fas jaayengey. Raghu said. Antara opened her eyes but didn't move. "Arey chipak gayee kiya? Antara smiled on his chest. "Antara!! His husky voice brought her back to her senses and she broke the hug. Rantara gazed at each other. Antara lowered her gaze and hugged her drenched chest. Raghu quickly looked away. "Chalo chaltey yaha sey miss kaul. Raghu said and started to move. "Suno..Antara's voice full of innocence brought his feet to a halt. "Mujhey tum sey kuch kahna hai. Antara somehow managed to speak." Arey thanks toh bol diya aur kuch baaki hai kiya? Raghu asked. "Jee..woh..mujhey woh ..may aapko pasand..mere matlab ki mujhey tumsey..Antara was having difficulty in saying her dil ki baath. Her throat went dry as she searched for words to express her love for him. "Miss kaul kiya bol rahi ha tu..woh mera tera mujhko tumsey..kiya bolna cha rahi hai tu? Raghu asked. "Raghu woh.."Han patah hai mera naam raghu hai aur boley to badiya..bara mast naam hai mera..aagey bol. Raghu said. Antara gazed deep in his eyes. Raghu was waiting for her to speak. "MUJHEY TUMSEY PYAAR HUWA HAI..MAY TUMSEY PYAAR KARNEY LAGEE HUN RAGHU! Raghu was shocked as well as speechless. He just stood there totally lost and confused as antara continued. "Kab huwa..kaysey huwa mujhey patah nai but I fell in love with you! Antara"s eyes welled up. The rain stopped pouring. .everything was calm and quite. Raghu finally came and shook her shoulders. "Kiya bol rahi hai tu antara! "Tereko maalum hai tu kiya bol rahi hai?" Tu..tu hosh me nai. Raghu was totally in shock ." Mujhey patah hai may kiya bol rahi hu..may hosh me hu raghu. Antara said while caressing his face for the very first time. Raghu pushed her hand away!" Ye nai hosakta antara. .hum dono ka mel nahi..tu asmaan hai toh may dharti..tu parwat hai toh may saagar. Antara started to cry. "Miss kaul tu ameer ghar ki ladki hai...tere paas saarey aysh aur araam hai joh may tumey nai de sakta. "May tereko woh kushiya nai de sakta joh tere papa ne tujhey diya hai. "May tumey apney ghar laakar tumey dukh nai de sakta Antara. Antara sobbed. Her dreams were shattered by his words." Merey upar saarey ghar ka zimma hai..may sab kuch karta hu..khana pakaney se lekar kaprey dono tak..sab kuch karta hu may. .aur mereko tumey yaha laa kar pareshaan nai karna samjhi? Raghu said and looked away. "Mujhey kuch nai chahiye raghu..koi aysh aur araam nai chahiye..mujhey bas tum chahiye ..tumara pyaar chahiye. Antara sobbed. Raghu just stared at her teary face. "May adjust karlungi I promise. .tum jaha mujhey rakhogey may wahi rahe lungi..tum joh kuch mujhey karney ko kaho gey may woh sab karungi..mujhey naa mat kaho please. Antara said as her tears flowed. Raghu felt bad but his hands were tied. She was a beautiful flower whom raghu will never want to crush by bringing her in his life. "Tu pagal hogayee hai miss kaul. .chal may tujhey ghar chor deta hu. Raghu said. Antara grasped his hand. "Han hogayee hu may pagal! "Tum ne banaya mujhey pagal!" Kiyu aaye tum merey zindagi me? Raghu pulled his hand away." Dekh Antara ye sab love wab merey bass ki baat nai..sab bhool jah aur chal yaha sey. Raghu said. Antara ran and stood in front of him blocking his way. "May tumarey bina nai jee paaongi raghu..mar jaaoungi may! His heart ached and he didn't know why. Without saying anything he turned around and walked away leaving antara devastated. "Raghu please meri baath suno...Antara wept. "How can he say no to me? "No one ever rejected me in my life but how come the person I love and trust the most rejected me and walked out of my life just like that! Antara thought. Anger took control of her as she shook. "Nai jeena mujhey tumarey bina suna tumney!!! Antara screamed. Raghu turned around to see antara cutting her wrist with the little knife on her key chain. "Antara!!!! Raghu screamed and ran towards her but it was too late. Blood gushed out from her wrist as she collapsed on raghu's arms. "Pagal ladki! "Aysa koi karta hai kiya? Raghu scooped her lifeless body in his arms and ran towards his house. Thank God veer came home by a rickshaw. Raghu stopped the rickshaw halfway as the driver was going back after dropping off veer. "Driver seedhye hospital chal! Raghu said while getting in the rickshaw. He kept unconscious antara on his lap. Taking out his hanky he tied it around her wrist to prevent it from bleeding. He caressed her face."tu merey se Itna pyaar kaysey karsakti hai antara ki tumey apni jaan ki parwah nai? "Ye jaldi chala na driver! Raghu was frustrated. Soon they arrived at the hospital. Antara was treated right away. Raghu informed Dr kaul. "I knew this was coming. Dr kaul said to Geeta. They rushed to the hospital. Before Raghu could explain anything Dr kaul said. "Humey sab patah hai..Antara ney apni dil ki baath tumey bataai aur tum ne na kardiya aur fir ye sab. Raghu was stunned at his words. "Aapko patah thaa ki antara mujhsey..Raghu couldn't finish when Dr kaul said. "Tumey milney se pahley she told me everything. Raghu again was dumbstruck.

Precap: Antara's second suicidal attempt. Raghu saves her in time. He lays some conditions. If she succeeds than he'll marry her. What are the conditions? And will antara succeed ? Real story begins now! Stay tuned. Love you all for lovely comments. I cant reply but I read every one of them. Cheers!