Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
wow relly chpter 3 was so lovely..kya baat hai hamara hero kitni muskil ke baad bhi sab kar hai..
wow..heroin pat jaye to sab theek ho jae
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woahh!!.what a dhamakedaar update sanjini...!!
ek hi update mein itna kuch..raghu saved her from goons..antu left her all party dresses...she told her papa about her love...aur apna raghu ho gaya shocked!.he is sensible guy..he knew very well that its not so easy fr her to adjust her whole life with him..due to their status!..uff antu is really mad...she cuts her wrist...no doubt that she loves him deeply but will she able to compromise everything for him?...thats the big question..loved ur updates...DR kaul comes to know about everything..and she again did that!..precap is scary as well as exciting!..thanks fr updating! :))
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful as well as sad update😊 😭 Antara ne Raghu se apne dil ki baat kehdi par Raghu rejected her proposal.  Vo bhi apne jagah sahi hai.  Itni naazuk se pali Antara Raghu ke chote ghar mein kaise adjust kar paayegi.  Suicidal attempt.  Waiting for Raghu's conditions
pooji145 thumbnail
second part was shocking intersting also plzzz continue
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowowowo just read both parts 
omg they were totally amazing 
antu gave all her clothes away awww what a lover 
raghu rejected her i knew this was coming 
suicide attempt omg i hope shes fine
precap another attempt but the hero will save her 
what kinda conditions did he set for her?? 
pls cont asap and please update teri chahat mei 
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Chapter 4 updated please enjoy.
"Han beta humey sab patah thaa ki antara tumsey pyaar karti hai aur aaj woh tumsey kahney waali thii. Geeta said to Raghu. Raghu was stilled for a moment. "Dekhye auntie..may na woh miss kaul ko dukh nai dena chahta issliye samjhaye unney ki may unkey layak nai hu. Raghu said to Geeta. "Patient ko hosh agaya hai aap log ek ek karkey unney milsaktey hai. The nurse informed them. Dr kaul and geeta went inside while raghu waited outside. He was blaming himself for all this. "Sab s..la meri galti hai! He punched on the wall leaving a dent there. Inside. ." Papa raghu kaha hai..mujhey unsey milna hai. Antara said painfully. "Betah woh chala gaya. Dr kaul said. "Chala gaya? "Aysey kaysey chala gaya?" He didn't even meet me papa how can he go? Antara"s eyes welled up. "Dont worry betah he'll come tomorrow I'm sure. Dr kaul tried to calm her down. Raghu who was standing by the door heard and saw everything. His heart ached with an unknown pain. "Sorry miss kaul..joh tu chahti hai woh kabhi nai ho sakta..mujhey tereko musibat me nai daalni. Raghu said and left from there. Geeta and Dr kaul left home that night when antara was sleeping. "We'll come in the morning. They told the doctor in charge. Raghu couldn't sleep that night. He was pacing his room in frustration. "Kal subha jaaonga may aur akhri baar ussey dekh kar wapas ajaaonga fir kabhi nai milunga unsey. Raghu thought. He took out her earring from under his pillow. "Ye may ussey kal wapas kardunga. Raghu thought. Pure glint of pain was clearly shown inhis eyes. What was In his heart. .his feelings. .emotions no one knew. He spent his night with wide opened eyes. Next morning he did whatever was to be done in the house then he told his maa what happened last night. "Mujhey patah thaa woh tujhey pasand karti hai. Maa said. "Tu jaysa hai waysa hi woh tujhey apnana chahti hai toh problem kiya hai beta? Maa asked. "Tu shaadi karle antara se beta. Maa said. "Maa please yaar..tereko toh maalum hai hum kis halaat se guzar rahe hai..sab ka zimmewaari hai mere par..aur fir miss kaul yaha nai rah paayegi maa. Raghu said. "Tu unney mauka toh de saabit karney ka. Maa said. "Maa may nai kar sakta merey se nai hoga yaar..woh naazo se pali badi..bholi bhaali pyaari si ek pari hai woh ..tora sa dhoop lagegi toh bhujh jaayegi..may dhoop mey pala bada huwa hu woh merey saath kaysey chal paayegi?" Woh yaha bimaar pad jaayegi joh mereko hargeez nai chahye. Raghu said. "Waah beta mujhey aaj patah chala ki tu unkey baarey me kitna fikar karta hai..kahi tubhi antara se pyaar to nai.."please maa tu fir se shuru mat hojaa. Raghu said while looking away. "Aysa kuch nai hai. "Mereko jaana hai toh may nikalta hu. Raghu said and left. "Tu kuch bhi karley lekin antara hi banegi teri dulhan aur naik khandaan ki bahu. Maa said with an attitude. Veer and nandani who were standing by the door heard everything. "Antara bhaiya sey pyaar karti hai! "Wow! "Amazing yaar! Nandani did high five with veer. "Chutki..bhaai humarey liye sab kuch karta hai..he does everything to provide for us..why not iss baar bhaai ke liye kuch kiya jaaye I'm sure badi maa will support us in this. "Yes veer bhaiya..lets do something for bhaiya joh woh kabhi bhi na bhool paaye. "Sab suna mayney! Badi maa said while coming to them. "Catch me inn! Badi maa said. Veer and nandani laughed. "Badi maa it's count me in not catch me in! Nandani teased her badi maa. "Han han wahi bol rahi thii may. The trio took oath that day to bring rantara closer. Antara got up and was really restless. "I cant lose him..he has to accept me somehow. Antara started to pace the ward out of frustration. She was getting depressed thinking about the things he said. "He rejected me..meri galti kiya thii? "Yahi ki I'm rich! "That's why he doesn't want me..lekin may unkey bina nai jee sakti..mujhey woh chahiye ..uska pyaar chahiye. Antara started crying again. His voice from last night roamed in her ears. She covered it with her palms. Her eyes redened in anger. She looked around. No one was in sight. Antara sneaked out from the hospital. She ran on the street like a maniac. Her tears streamed down her cheeks. Her mind stopped thinking. She lost the power to think as her mind was giving up on her. Raghu was coming to the hospital to say his final goodbye when he spotted her running on the open road like a mad. "Ye antara aysey kiyu daur rahi hai? "Udar to khaai hai ye miss kaul udhar kiyu bhaag rahi hai? Raghu got out of his truck and ran after her. "Miss kaul ruk! Raghu screamed behind her. Antara kept on running. "Antara ruk jaao! Raghu kept screaming but nothing reached her ears. Antara came to a halt on a hill aur nichey thaa khaai. She closed her eyes and was about to jump when a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her to safety. "Pagal hai tu?" Kiyu baar baar bina ticket ke upar jaaney ki try maarti rahti hai? "Dimaak kharab hai tera?" Tujhey ek baath samajh mey nai aati? Raghu scolded her. "Choro mera haath tum!" Nai jeena mujhey samjhey tum! "Aur kiyu aatey ho tum baar baar mujhey bachaney han? Antara cried and twisted her hand which was securely imprisoned in his hand. Their gaze shifted to the car that came and parked in front of them. Dr kaul and Geeta hurried out. "Antara beta tu yaha kiya kar rahi hai? "Kiya huwa issey raghu? "Tum dono aysey? Dr kaul asked worriedly. Geeta had no idea what was happening. "Samjha apni beti ko..upar jaaney ka badi jaldi hai issey. "Jump maar rahi thii ye yaha se! Raghu said. He pulled antara to Dr kaul. "Ye lo sambhal apni beti ko! Raghu said. Antara hugged her papa and cried. Raghu was leaving when Geeta stopped him. "Raghu beta..ek mauka toh dijiye antara ko ki woh prove karsakey ki woh tumarey saath rayney ki laayak hai. "Please may tumarey aagay haath jorti hu ek mauka dijiye meri bacchi ko raghu. Geeta cried joining her hands. Raghu was filled with compassion. He cupped her joined hands. "Auntie aap meri maa samaan hai..haath jor kar mereko sharminda mat kijiye please. Raghu said. He was really feeling bad for everything. He was the reason for this situation. "Agar aap kahti hai toh theek hai..lekin shart hai meri joh miss kaul ko pura karna hoga. He said and came in front of Dr kaul and antara and stood facing them. "May antara ko ek mahiney ka time deta hu. Antara was just staring at him with teary eyes. "Antara ko saabit karna hoga ki woh merey layak hai aur woh merey saath adjust kar sakti hai. "Saara ghar ka kaam joh may karta ayaa hu woh antara karegi..khaana pakaney se lekar kaprey dhoney tak..ghar ki saaf saafai..merey bimaar maa baap ka khayal rakna aur merey chacha chachi aur unkey doh bacchey jo merey saath rahtey hai unka khayal rakhna ye sab antara karegi. Dr kaul's eyes widened. "Jungle jaa kar hum lakri laatey hai chula jalaney ke liye joh abh antara karegi aur jis tarah se hum simple zindagi jeetey hai uss tarah antara ko bhi jeena hoga. "Kiya ye sab antara kar paayegi? Raghu asked." Beta ek mahina bahut kam hai..doh mahiney dedijiye na Raghu. Dr kaul said. "Theek hai doh mahina hii sahi..agar antara ye doh mahiney ke andar karleti hai aur ye saabit karti hai ki woh merey layak hai aur merey saath adjust karsakti hai toh may unnsey shaadi karlunga . Raghu laid his conditions. "Bolo antara tumey manzoor hai? Raghu asked directly looking at antara. Antara wiped her tears and said. "Mujhey manzoor hai. Raghu thought she would say no to his conditions but he was surprised when antara accepted the conditions. "Antara are you sure? Geeta asked. "Tum ye sab kaysey karpaogi beta? Dr kaul asked. "May karlungi papa..apney pyaar ko paaney ke liye may kuch bhi kar sakti hu. Antara said. Rantara glanced at each other for a moment. "Soch lo antara. Raghu said. "Soch liya mayney! Antara said loudly. "Theek hai jaysey tumari haath theek hojaay may khud aonga tumey leney. Raghu said and left from there. The kauls also left. Raghu came home and told everything to his maa. "Ye hona zaruri hai. Maa said. "Kiya matlab? Raghu asked. "Mere matlab ye thaa ki ye toh khushi ki baath hai ki humarey ghar antara rahegi. Maa said. "Tera shart gaya bhaard mey!" Hum theeno hai na unnki madat karney ke liye! Maa thought in her heart. "I am very haapy ki humarey ghar bahu aaygi..khushya aaygi..mujhey bahu miljaayegi aur fir deyr saarey chotey chotey grand children. .Maa said going back to her dreamworld. " Thaamba thaamba meri maa!" Itna zyada mat socha kar..dimaak par zor daalogi toh bimaar par jaaogi. "Bahu banney se pahley woh yaha se chali jaayegi kiyu ki mereko patah hai woh ye sab nai karpaayegi...toh tu zaara lamba sochna band kar. Raghu said to his maa. "Sochungi aur saath action bhi lungi may. Maa said in her heart. "Uskey pyaar me tu diwaana bankar paglo ki tarah uskey pichey pichey nahi ghuma toh mera naam ... naam kiya hai mera? Maa scratched her head to remember her name. ""Han han yaad aaya ..toh mera naam leela naik nai! Maa said boldly. "Suna mayney maa..Raghu said while coming in her room with her meds. Maa bit her tongue. "Ye le dawa khaa aur silent hokey sojah warna bechaarey merey papa ko tera violence sahna parta hai. "Han toh terey papa ko bol ki mind your own biziness aur mujhey chera na karey ! Maa said while taking the meds. Raghu giggled and then laughed. "Tu aaj itna khilkhila kiyu raha hai re? "Woh aa rahi hai na issliye. Maa said while scanning his face. "Tu fir se shuru hogayee? "Chal andar maa tereko sakht araam ki zarurat hai. Raghu said while making her maa to lie down on her bed. "Yaad hai na terey papa ko kiya kahna hai? Maa asked. "Han han yaad hai mereko..Kiya yaad hai? Maa asked. "Yahi ki papa ko bolna hai ki papa maa ney kaha hai ki mind your own business. Both maa and raghu laughed. "Mera pagal baccha! Maa said while caressing his head. Raghu covered her mom nicely with a blanket and came out. On the other side at kauls residence Dr kaul and Geeta were worried for their only daughter. "Please think again antara. Dr kaul said. "I thought about it over and over again papa and my final decision is that I will go fight and win for my love. Antara said. "Bas ye haath theek ho jaaye. "Momma in these few days that I'm here I want to learn some things will you teach me? Antara asked. "Kiyu nai beta I'll try my best. Geeta said. "Thanks mom! Antara said while hugging her mother. Antara learned whatever she could in couple of days. Her wrist was healed. She packed her clothes keeping in mind that raghu doesn't like indecent clothes. So she packed lots of anarkali's..kurti's and leggings. Raghu called Dr kaul to let him know that he'll come and get antara in the evening. At raghu's place Nandani and Veer were very excited that antara was coming today. And raghu's filmy maa was on cloud nine. "Raghu ke papa aaj ghar humari bahu aa rahi hai so behive yourself! Maa warned her husband. "Abh mayney kiya kiya? Raghu's dad said and shook his head.chacha chachi smiled for the first time. "Maa may jaah raha hu Antara ko laaney. Raghu said. "Arey issmey tell karney waali kiya baath hai..tu bas jaah aur le aa meri daughter in law ko. Raghu shook his head in disbelief. "Nandani beta thaal taiyaar hai na? Maa asked. "Jee badi maa. Nandani replied. Everyone sat together and waited for Rantara. Meanwhile Raghu reached Dr kauls residence. Dr kaul opened the door." Aaiye beta andar aaiye. He said. "Antara taiyaar hai kiya? Raghu asked. "May taiyaar hu. Antara said while coming down from her room. Raghu couldn't take his eyes off of her. "Itni khoobsurat si.. pyaari si..bholi bhaali maasum si ye ladki merey saath kaysey rah paayegi? Raghu thought. His trance broke when Dr kaul said. "Raghu meri bacchi ka khayal rakhna..apni beti ko purey vishwaas ke saath tumarey hawaley kar raha hu. "Beta meri beti ko kuch nai hona chahiye..agar woh shart pura nai kar paayi toh mujhey meri beti sahi salamat wapas chahiye. Geeta said. "Jee auntie. Raghu said. "Chaley miss kaul? Raghu asked. Antara noded. She hugged her parents goodbye. "May roz phone karungi mom I have my phone with me. Antara said. Raghu took her bag and loaded it in the truck. Antara waved to her parents as Raghu helped her to get in the truck. Antara knew if she cried raghu will start his lecture again. So she suppressed her tears. "Haath kaysa hai tera? Raghu asked while driving. "Much better mera matlab theek hai. Antara replied. Rest of the journey was quite. They finally arrived at their destination. Raghu helped antara down the truck. Sun was setting down and soon it will be dark. Antara was getting nervous. Raghu carried her stuffs while antara followed him. "Hey bhagwaan ji meri madat karna. Antara said in her heart. The family greeted them at the door. Maa did the arti and kissed her forehead. Antara touched her feet as maa blessed her. "Kaysy hai tu beta? Maa asked. "May theek hu maa. A wide grin appeared on maa's face when antara called maa to her. Raghu introduced her to the rest of the family members. Everyone loved antara on the very first day. Everyone surrounded her even papa who was in bed most of the time was sitting and talking with antara. "Dekha tumney raghu ye pahla chamatkaar hai. Maa whispered in raghu's ears. Raghu was stunned. Papa's weaknesses just disappeared as soon as antara entered the house. Raghu felt happy. Raghu chutki and chachi set the table for dinner while maa and papa talked with antara. She felt loved here. "Chal miss kaul khana khatey hai. Raghu said. "May ghar se khaa ke aai thii toh mujhey bhook nai hai. Antara replied. "Woh sab mujhey nai patah humarey ghar hum sab saath khana khaatey hai toh chal. Raghu said. Antara was feeling very uncomfortable eating. The food tasted different but she had no choice. Raghu who was sitting next to her noticed everything. "Kiya huwa?"khana pasandh nai aaya? Raghu asked. "Nai kuch nai..mujhey bhook nai hai bas. Antara replied slowy. Finally dinner was done. Everyone was getting ready to retire for the night. "Nandani I'll sleep with you in your room. Antara said. Before nandani could reply raghu intervened. "Tu merey saath merey kamrey me soygi miss kaul. Raghu said. Antara's eyes widened. Maa smiled secretly. "Bhool gayee tereko adjust karna hai merey saath..aur ye ankhen farna band kar aur chal merey saath merey kamrey me. Antara gulped. Everyone quietly left towards their rooms. "May nai sohngi tumarey saath. Antara said. "Fir kaha soygi bahaar?" Abhi ye haal hai ..fir doh mahiney baadh merey saath kaysey soygi? Raghu said. Antara gulped again. "Nakhra karna bandh kar aur chal merey saath. Antara was trembling very badly. Reluctantly antara followed raghu to his room. Her eyes widened when she saw how small the bed was! "Hey bhagwaan ji! This is what she managed to say right now. She stood there motionless as her head started to spin.

Precap: Antara's testing starts. Will she pass the tests or will she give up and leave? I need comments please. Thank youand enjoy. This story will be getting very interesting as it progresses. Love..passion and romance on the way..so dont you dare go anywhere! Hehehe..mwaah! Love to all.
honeybees22 thumbnail
amazing update sanji
I loved it soo much
antus second suicide attempt
one question: does Raghu love her?
the test starts now
in one room hayee
I think antu should give up and leave then Raghu go behind her and bring her back
pls cont asap
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeybees22

amazing update sanji

I loved it soo much

antus second suicide attempt

one question: does Raghu love her?

the test starts now

in one room hayee

I think antu should give up and leave then Raghu go behind her and bring her back

pls cont asap

Thanks hinu. Raghu likes her but pyaar hojaayega soon. Just like raghu's mom said" tu diwaana bankey paaglo ki tarah usskey aagey pichey ghumega something like that. Exactly yahi hone wala hai. Actually I was thinking about antara leaving and raghu going after her. Lets see what happens.Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
honeybees22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjinimala

Thanks hinu. Raghu likes her but pyaar hojaayega soon. Just like raghu's mom said" tu diwaana bankey paaglo ki tarah usskey aagey pichey ghumega something like that. Exactly yahi hone wala hai. Actually I was thinking about antara leaving and raghu going after her. Lets see what happens.

not again
aww just like but love coming
his mom is right Raghu will go diwanna after her🤣
yep lets see and please update teri chaht mei 😳
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing update Sanji ...never ever thot it cd be so amazing whn hero is not rich ...omg Raghu ne kaha nakhra bandh kar aur mere sath mere kamre mein chal ...LOLZZZ ...that was her first chaleng to accept n win ...adjusting in a small bed with Raghu ...LOLLLZZZ ...thats just mindblowing

am loving this story so much ... madly waiting for the next part ...sanji I know u update quite fast ...stil am asking u make it more fast as i cant wait much ...galti teri hai ...aisi updates deti rahegi toh aisahi hoga na ...hahahaha