"Teri bahon me mujhey kho jaaney de last chapter page 49 updated - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by pampz

mindblowing update Sanji ...never ever thot it cd be so amazing whn hero is not rich ...omg Raghu ne kaha nakhra bandh kar aur mere sath mere kamre mein chal ...LOLZZZ ...that was her first chaleng to accept n win ...adjusting in a small bed with Raghu ...LOLLLZZZ ...thats just mindblowing

am loving this story so much ... madly waiting for the next part ...sanji I know u update quite fast ...stil am asking u make it more fast as i cant wait much ...galti teri hai ...aisi updates deti rahegi toh aisahi hoga na ...hahahaha

Thanks pampu! Yaar may kiya karu..even my readers on Twitter are asking to update my both stories. May bhaagna chahu fir bhi nai bhaag sakti! Bilkul theek kaha tumney galti meri hi hai. Fas gayee hu mai baba..nikalna chahu toh bhi nikal nai sakti..aaila may kiya karu! Koi baat nai may karti hu update woh bhi jald. Mwaah to you for a lovely comment.
story bohot intersting ho rahi day by day gud work dear ...lovely update..
loved loved loved d update..
dis stry is so different n sooo rocking.
antara will be at raghus place fr 2mths...
hayeee n in same room too ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
dis is interesting... loving it โค๏ธ..
update soon n take care

Antara ne phir se apni jaan deneki koshish ki.  Raghu ne itne saare conditions rakhi aur Antara maan bhi gayi.  Raghu's family members were very happy to welcome their bahu.  Raghu aur Antara ek hi kamre mein ek hi bed par vo bhi chota sa.  Passion romance aage.  Are yaar jaldi update karna phir

i am loving this story so so much... the concept is really briliant...๐Ÿ‘
update soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ... sory for not replying properly.. so busy now a days..
but loved all the chaptersโญ๏ธ
Raghu saved her...but antara is broken n attempt to suicide.๐Ÿ˜ฒ.(is time pakka wala)but again her saviour saved her...she is so bold..๐Ÿ˜‰ raghu puts his conditions...(antara maan gayi bilkul achchi bacchi ke tarah๐Ÿ˜†)...but will she be able to fulfill his condition???..can't predict..๐Ÿ˜•anything can happen..but raghu's siblings n his mother r so happy!!!.they will help antara to clear her all tests!..lol..
antara bit uncomfortable with that place...omg!!..now she has to sleep in raghu's room!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
very nice update..ab antara ke pyaar ki pariksha aa chuki hai!!..(sounds so filmy ๐Ÿ˜†)
i have two questions!

1. raghu's uncle n aunt didn't help him anymore?...neither his chacha in his work (surely not in field but in any other way)...n nor his chachi helps in his households work..atleast she can help him in making food for them?๐Ÿ˜Š

2.will antu discontinue her studies?..as if she has to do so many things n to prove herself,..will she stop going clg with nandini
?๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. Sanjini..I pmed u one idea for this story...plzz go through it once n tell me u liked it or not...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks ...PM is of approax 1400 words...do read that!!๐Ÿ˜ณn sry fr typos mistakes in that๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Tsuchi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Tsuchi

Raghu saved her...but antara is broken n attempt to suicide.๐Ÿ˜ฒ.(is time pakka wala)but again her saviour saved her...she is so bold..๐Ÿ˜‰ raghu puts his conditions...(antara maan gayi bilkul achchi bacchi ke tarah๐Ÿ˜†)...but will she be able to fulfill his condition???..can't predict..๐Ÿ˜•anything can happen..but raghu's siblings n his mother r so happy!!!.they will help antara to clear her all tests!..lol..
antara bit uncomfortable with that place...omg!!..now she has to sleep in raghu's room!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
very nice update..ab antara ke pyaar ki pariksha aa chuki hai!!..(sounds so filmy ๐Ÿ˜†)
i have two questions!

1. raghu's uncle n aunt didn't help him anymore?...neither his chacha in his work (surely not in field but in any other way)...n nor his chachi helps in his households work..atleast she can help him in making food for them?๐Ÿ˜Š

2.will antu discontinue her studies?..as if she has to do so many things n to prove herself,..will she stop going clg with nandini
?๐Ÿ˜Š

<font color="#CC00CC" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">P.S. Sanjini..I pmed u one idea for this story...plzz go through it once n tell me u liked it or not...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks ...PM is of approax 1400 words...do read that!!๐Ÿ˜ณn sry fr typos mistakes in that๐Ÿ˜†
</font>

Thanks suchi! Chacha chaachi are very depressed of what their son did to them. If chaachi helps in the kitchen she later ends up in bed. I dont know about chacha. He must be a lazy bugger! Lol. I think later as the story progresses antara will bring changes in the house. Many things are about to happen in this story which I cant reveal right now. I think antara will quit her nursing studies for now. And I'm gonna go through the pm right now. Thanks darling.
Chapter 5 updated pls enjoy.

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

Antara stood there with wide eyes and a trembling feature. "Oye ghoorna bandh kar aur chal bed pe. Raghu said while putting her stuffs in his room. The bed was so small and one side was touching the wall. "Oh God i'll be crushed here! Antara whispered. "Oye kiya khus phus kar rahi hai..sohna nai kiya?" Doh minute ke andar tu bed par nai aai toh may batti bhuja dunga samjhi? Raghu said while taking off his shirt. "Tu..tum kiya kar rahe ho?" Kaprey kiyu uthaar rahe ho? Antara asked while turning around and gulping hard. "Mereko bina kaprey sohney ki aadat hai..tereko koi problem hai kiya? Raghu asked with a smirk. Antara's eyes widened in disbelief. "Tumey sharm nai aati?" Ek ladki ke saath tum aysey sohgey? Antara asked. "Mereko sharam waram nai aatii samjhi?" Aur waysey bhi tu doh mahinoy me meri biwi banegi toh tu mereko roz bin kapro ke dekhogi..toh abhi se aadat daalni hogee nai? Raghu said. Antara felt butterflies as she burned with embarrassment. "Chii..kitney besharam ho tum! Antara said. Raghu chuckled and got in under the blanket. "Miss kaul tu aati hai ya may batti bhujah du? Asked raghu. "M...mujhey change karna hai. Antara said. "Accha toh tujhey meri help chahiye change karney me? Asked raghu. "Mujhey nai chahiye tumara help samjhey tum! Antara said. "Han toh khadi kiyu hai?" Jaah change karley woh bathroom udhar hai. Raghu said gesturing towards the washroom. Antara grabbed her stuffs and went towards the washroom. Antara came out after changing into her pyjamas. Raghu was wide awake when antara came out. "Chal aajah. Raghu said. Antara felt her heartbeat rise." Arey aah naa!! Raghu said a bit loudly. Antara gulped. She made her way to the bed. "Tu udhar sohjah mereko subha jald jaagna hai toh may idhar hi sohnga. Raghu said. So antara will be sleeping between the wall and him. "Oh gosh! " may itni choti jagha me kaysey sohngi? Antara thought. She slowly got on the bed..keeping in mind not to touch him. Sliding more towards the wall she lay there facing the wall. There's no way both could lie down on their back. .the bed was that small! "For sure I'll have muscle strain in the morning. Antara thought. "Miss kaul..chaadar ordh ley raat ko bahut thand lagega. Raghu said. "Nai chahiye mujhey tumara chaadar waadar! Antara said. "Theek hai mereko kiya. Raghu said and closed his eyes. "Ek toh bina shirt pant ke sohta hai fir kaytah hai unka chaadar ordh lu! "Beshram kahi ka! Antara said in her heart. Antara couldn't twist and turn in bed which she desperately wanted to do. Finally antara fell asleep. She started to snore softly which brought a smile on raghu's lips. Raghu was wide awake. He slowly and gently covered her with his blanket. "Duniya ke sab sey khoobsurat ladki merey sey itna pyaar kaysey karsakti hai? "Apney family..apna ghar..aysh aur araamsab chor kar merey gareeb ghar me merey saath rayney aagayee. "Aur sab sharth maan bhi liyaa bina kuch puchey aur boley. Raghu glanced at her..she was sleeping peacefully facing the wall. Raghu smiled and turned off the light. In the middle of the night Antara felt cold..she started to shiver badly. She opened her eyes to find darkness all around. She pulled the sheets and covered herself properly. But still she was cold and shivering. Half asleep antara shifted towards raghu and rested her head on his chest and snaked her arm around his belly and slept in his warmth. Raghu got up first to find antara sleeping peacefully on his chest. His heartbeat rose. Goosebumps covered his bare body and felt something happening in side of him. He wanted to touch and caress her beautiful face..he lifted his hand to do just that when the reality struck him. "Ye may kiya kar raha hu..ye sahi nai hai! Raghu thought and slowly freed himself and got up. Glancing at her beautiful face he left towards the washroom. When he came out antara was still sleeping. "Aaj naashta milney se raha! Raghu said. "Oye miss kaul! "Uth..mujhey naashta chahiye! Raghu tried to wake her up. "Kiya hai momma..subha subha jaga diya..aaj chuti hai soney de na! Antara said feebly in her sleep. "Merey awaaz kiya ladies ki awaaz ki tarah hai? Raghu thought. He cleared his throat and said again. "Oye miss kaul uth jaah warna may samjhuga ki tera pahla paper fail! Raghu said a bit loudly. Antara quickly got up and sat on the bed when she heard the word fail! "Itni raat ko tum kiyu gala phaar rahey ho? Antara asked in irritation. "Oye miss nakhra kumari! "Time dekh..paanch bajh rahe hai..mujhey khet jaana hai..chai paani milegi ki bhooka jana parega? Raghu asked while buttoning his shirt. "Paanch bajhey koi khet jaata hai kiya? Antara asked. "May jaata hu..mera din subha chaar bajey shuru hotha hai miss kaul..abh se roz tere ko chaar bajey uth key merey liye naashta banana parega kiyu ki paanch bajey may khet me rahta hu. Antara's eyes widened. "Hey bhagwan! Antara said and got out of bed..grabbed her towel and ran towards the washroom. "Kaha fas gayee may! Raghu felt bad waking her up so early but what can he do..he wants her to fail all the tests so that she can go back to her home. Antara came out all freshened up. "Chal miss kaul may terey ko kitchen ka tour deta hu. Raghu said. Rantara came out from their room and entered the kitchen. Raghu showed her everything . .where the spices and the groceries are kept. Raghu also taught her how to jalao the chulah. "Jal mat jana. He told her. "Mereko jaana hai toh baad me aakar naashta karlunga. Raghu said and left. "Baad me naashta karna tha toh abhi kiyu jagaya? " Akkru kahi ka! Antara made a face. Maa heard some noises so she got up and came to the kitchen. "Antara beta tu subha subha yaha kiya kar rahi hai? Maa asked. Antara touched her feet. Maa smiled and blessed her." Maa woh raghu ney naashta bananey ko bola hai issliye may..Maa showed her how to make breakfast and rest of the things. "Tu chinta mat karna beta hum sab hai tumari madat ke liye. Antara was really happy hearing that. "Jeet toh meri hii hogee mr akkru naik! Antara said in her heart. It was broad daylight. Everyone was up. Nandani veer got ready for college. Maa and chaachi helped antara in whichever way they could. "Arey waah antara aaj toh breakfast ekdam different han..maza agaya . Nandani said. Antara was just cooking since morning. Cooking for eight people wasn't easy. She was exhausted. "Will I survive this? Antara questioned herself. "Tujhey karna parega antara. .apney pyaar ke liye! Her inner being told her. Collecting her strength she kept on moving. She gave maa and papa their meds and set the table for breakfast. Nandani and veer left for college. The family gathered at the dinning table. Raghu came back from the farm and was astonished at the breakfast on the table! "Maa ye sab.."Meri hone waali bahu ne banaya hai. Maa replied proudly. The table was decorated with healthy breakfast. Bread..boiled eggs..fried eggs.. chai..lemon juice..tomatoes carrots and lettuce from the farm. Raghu was amazed but he was missing his aloo paratha. "Antara kaha hai maa? He asked. "Woh bahaar kaprey bhigo rahi hai dhoney ke liye. Said maa. "Aap log shuru kijiye may dekhta hu. Raghu said and went to look for antara. Antara was busy soaking the clothes in soap water. "Aaj merey saarey bacchey marney waaley hai. Antara said looking at her beautiful fingernails. Raghu heard her. "Miss kaul! His deep husky voice startled her. "Tum aagay ..may ney naashta rakh diya table pe tum karlo. She said. "Aur tum? He asked. "Mujhey bhook nai hai may baad me khaalungi aur waysey bhi itna sara kaam para hai..merey paas time nai hai. Antara said while soaking the clothes. Raghu grabbed her arm. "Kiya kar rahey ho..choro mera haath. Antara said. "Pahley naashta karley fir baad me ye sab karneka samjhi? "Chal. Raghu said and brought her to the dinning room. "Raghu mera haath choro..kitna kas ke pakartey ho dard horaha hai mujhey! Antara said while twisting her hand. Raghu quickly released her hand. "Chal baith. Raghu ordered. Antara sat down while pouting. "Kiya naashta banaya tumney antara beta. Chacha said. "Thank you chacha. Antara said. "Tum dono khaao humara toh hogaya. Maa said and left with papa. Soon chachi chacha left. "Ghoor kiyu rahi hai khaa na! Raghu said. Antara showed him her tongue teasingly while he wasn't watching. Rantara finally started eating. "Woh may pooch rahi thii ki lunch aur dinner me kiya banao? Antara asked. "Woh sab terey ko khud tay karna hai. Raghu said. "Tum lunch karney ghar aaogey? Antara asked. "Nai...padosi ke ghar jaaonga. Raghu said. "Tum har wakt ulta jawab kiyu dethey ho?" Seedhey se nai bol saktey? Antara was getting irritated. "Theek hai nai bolungi tumsey kuch. Antara said angrily. Raghu was enjoying this." Arey lunch karney ghar hi toh aaonga may..aur kaha jaaonga?" Miss kaul tum bhi na! Raghu smirked and finished his breakfast. Antara cleared the table. She was doing the dishes when raghu came behind her." May chalta hu..shaam ko milunga .Raghu said .Antara smiled secretly. How sweet antara thought. Raghu on purposely washed his clean hands in the sink just to look at her face before leaving for work. Antara looked down at the dishes in the sink while raghu twitched his head to get a glimpse of her. Raghu smiled at her pout. He purposely shook his hands as the water from his hands fell on antara's face. Her breath hitched as the cold water touched her skin. Goosebumps covered her skin.Antara wiped off the water with the back of her hands. Raghu wiped his hands on her kurti and left. Antara blew her breath! "Pheww!! "What was that? Antara thought. A smile automatically appeared on her lips. She finished her work and went outside to the laundry area and washed the soaked clothes. Her babies were dying one by one. Tears filled her eyes ." May itni sacrifice kar rahi hu unkey liye..kiya woh merey pyaar ko samajh paayega? Antara asked herself. "Kuch bhi ho may haarney waalo me se nahi hu! Antara said confidently. She hanged the clothes on the clothes line outside. Her skin was tanned. "I'm gonna have a itching skin and a rash soon! Antara said. Coming inside the house she cleaned the house. "Hey bhagwan pretty soon it will be lunch time! "May kiya karu..kiya banao..aur kaysey banao? Antara went maa's room." Maa mujhey aapki help chahiye. Antara said. Maa helped her in deciding the menus. About the ingredients and the directions antara quickly wrote it down. "Thanks maa! Antara came running to the kitchen and started preparing lunch. "Tu sab kuch kitney acchi tarah se sambhaal rahi hai beta. Maa said while caressing her head lovingly. She finally came to her room and cleaned the wardrobe and arranged her clothes. One side was raghu's clothes and the other side was antara's. "Tomorrow I will clean his dirty room. Antara thought. She finally sat down and called her momma. "May theek hu mom..hows papa? "Han han momma I know. .I'm taking my medicine on time dont worry. Antara said and saying bye she hung up.

Precap: Antara takes lunch for Raghu at the farm. Their cute nok jhok. Raghu eats while antara falls asleep on his shoulder. He carries tired and exhausted antara to his house and puts her to bed. Stay tuned for interesting chapters coming your way. Love to all.
gud dear poor antara kaha se kaha pohach gaye... deck thay hai jeet kis ki hogi i know aakhir jeet pyar ki hogi u intersting chapters...
it is more than interesting and more than wonderful ...am totally blown off by this update ...lovely lovely lovely ...i enjoyed it so much
waiting for the next