"Teri bahon me mujhey kho jaaney de last chapter page 49 updated - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Antara ko kya kya karna pad raha hai.  Ek chote se bed par Raghu ke saath aur wo bhi shirtless Subah char bhaje utna hai nastha banane ke liye.  Sasu maa kitni pyaari hai help kar rahi hai apni hone wali bahu ko.  Raghu kitna bhi rudely behave karne ki koshish kare vo Antara ke liye uske dil mein soft corner zaroor hai varna usse khaane ke table tak le nahi jaata zabardasti.  Uski ek jalak ke liye clean hands ko bhi wash kar raha hai Raghu.  How romanticπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  Raghu tumhaari patni tho Antara hi banegi kyuπŸ˜‰
amazing update sanji
antu making a big sacrifice for him
loving this story
pls cont asap
loved it dear...😳
aww antu's baby r dying...πŸ˜†.raghu is really a big wala besharam..kya yr sanji..itna besharam bana dala tumne hero ko?πŸ˜†
she is doing all her work...but its only one day!.she has to stay for 2 months!😊
waiting fr next..thanks fr updating!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sanjinimala

Thanks suchi! Chacha chaachi are very depressed of what their son did to them. If chaachi helps in the kitchen she later ends up in bed. I dont know about chacha. He must be a lazy bugger! Lol. I think later as the story progresses antara will bring changes in the house. Many things are about to happen in this story which I cant reveal right now. I think antara will quit her nursing studies for now. And I'm gonna go through the pm right now. Thanks darling.

Uff..bechara raghu...lazy chachu hehe...n chachi too..πŸ˜†
yes...antara will surely do something for them!😊
i can undersatnd even i don't want to know what will happen next..mera excitement finish ho jayega!πŸ˜†
oh but i wish antara continue her studies soon..😊
thanks  dearπŸ˜ƒ
Chapter 6 updated please enjoy.
I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life."

It was past lunch time but raghu wasn't home for lunch. Antara was getting worried. "Din bhar sirf kaam karta rahta hai..bhook nai lagta kiya ussey? "He doesn't care about himself. .sab ki parwa hai lekin khud ki nai. Antara said. "Maa..raghu abhi tak lunch karney ghar nai ayaa..may jaao kiya lunch lekar? Antara asked. "Beta farm toh door hai..jungle ke raastey jaana parega. Maa said. "It's ok maa..may chali jaongi. Antara said. Maa was really happy to see how much antara cared for raghu. "Tu hi hai merey raghu ka jiwan saathi! Maa said while caressing Antara's head lovingly. Antara blushed at the thought. "Jaa de aa lunch raghu ko. Maa said. Antara quickly packed raghu's lunch and left towards the farm on foot. She had to rip through the jungle to get to the trail to the farm. Thorns stuck on her legs but she kept on walking. Finally her eyes caught raghu talking to his workers who were loading the trucks. A smile of contentment appeared on her lips seeing raghu safe and ok. One by one the trucks left. Raghu took a deep breath. He was hungry and tired. Then he saw antara approaching him ." Ye ladki yaha khet me? "Miss kaul tu yaha? Raghu asked as antara approached him. "Tum lunch ke liye ghar kiyu nai aaye? "Kahi tum sachmuch uss padosi ke ghar to nai chalegay? Antara asked teasingly." Arey nai re..aaj mereko time hi nai mila..bahut bada order aya thaa issliye mereko idharich rukna para. Raghu replied. "Lekin tu idhar kiyu aai? "Miss kaul tu..tu khet mat ayaa kar. Raghu said. "May tumarey liye lunch laai thii..kitna kaam kartey ho tum lekin apna khayaal hii nai rakhtey.." chalo baitho aur lunch karlo. Antara said and rolled themat that she brought from home. Raghu just stood there all amazed. "Aaj tak merey liye khaana lekar koi khet nai ayaa aur ye ladki ..Raghu thought. "Kiya sochney lagay..baitho na! Antara said. Raghu obeyed like a little child. They both sat down as antara served him the food. Raghu just stared at her baby face. "Ghoor kiyu rahe ho mujhey ..muh par kuch laga hai kiya? Antara asked. Raghu came out of his trance. "Nai..may bass..Antara handed him the plate." Ye lo khaao aur batao kaysa bana hai..aaj may pahli baar roti aur sabji banai hu. Antara said. Raghu took the plate from her hand started eating. "Theek bana hai. Raghu said. He continued eating. "Ajeeb insaan hai..aaj mujhey khaney ke liye pucha hii nai! Antara thought. "Raghu..kiya huwa aaj tumney mujhey khaaney ke liye pucha hii nai? Antara asked. "Nai tu ye nai khaa sakti..mera matlab tu ghar jaakar khaa ley. Raghu said. "May be somethings wrong with the food. Antara thought. She grabbed a bite from his plate. "Miss kaul tu mat khaa..teresey...But it was too late antara already took a bite. As soon as she started to chew it..she made a yucky face. "Salt!! Too much salt!! She quickly gulped the water to help wash the food down. "Hey bhagwan! "Tum ye kaysey khaa rahe ho raghu? "Ye sabhji toh namak se bhara huwa hai! "Mat khaa issey! Antara said while making an ugly face. "Bina kuch boley..chup chaap kaah rahe ho tum..kiyu nai bataya mujhey? Antara asked. "Aaj tu ney pahly baar khaana banaya hai aur fir itni pyaar se tu merey liye lunch lekar aai toh may kaysey kuch bolta. Replied raghu. Antara looked at him and they both shared an eyelock. Antara slowly rested her head on his shoulder and closed her tired eyelids. Raghu could tell she was tired and exhausted. "Thak jaati hai magar himat nai haarti. Said Raghu. He finished his salad while antara kept on sleeping on his shoulder. The wind blew Antara's hair on raghu's face. Her silky chestnut coloured long hair covered his face. Raghu inhaled her scent. Then he forgot to breath. Seemed like everything just stopped for him. He was drawn and lost in her fragrance. He felt like staying there forever. He shoved all her hair Behind and glanced at her face. Her both hands were grasping his arm as she slept on his shoulder. Raghu smiled. "Kiyu karti ho merey se itna pyaar?" Kisliye? Raghu asked. He touched the tip of her nose. He took out his cell which he bought recently. .he clicked some pics of them together. It was getting late so he gently scooped her in his arms and carried her towards his house. All the way he drooled over her beautiful face. He finally reached home." Kiya huwa meri bahu ko beta? Maa asked worriedly. "Kuch nai maa..thakaan ke kaaran woh sohgayee hai aur kuch nai. Raghu said while carrying her to his bedroom. He gently put her down on the bed. He was leaving when he noticed her feet. His eyes widened when he saw thorns stuck to her feet! "Ye kaysey lagah issey? Raghu said. Sitting down on the bed raghu pulled her leggings up a little bit. Raghu tried to take out the thorns one at a time. Antara hissed in pain. Raghu was feeling her pain. Whenever she hissed in pain..he also hissed in pain. Blowing his breath on her feet he slowly took all the thorns out.Taking a deep sigh he covered her properly and came out. "Maa may dinner bana lunga Antara ko soney detay hai. Raghu said to his maa. Maa smiled. "Udhar toh aag lagi huwi hai abh idhar bhi lag chuki hai. Maa thought. "Dono ek dusrey ki kitni parwa kartey hai. Maa thought and smiled. That night raghu and nandani prepared dinner. Antara was sleeping lifelessly. She woke up with a jerk. It was dark in the room. She grabbed her cellphone to see the time. "Hey bhagwan! "Its 7 o'clock! " May sohti rahey gayee..dinner kisney banaya hoga? "Akkdu mujhey aaj chorega nai..hey bhagwan may kiya karu? She turned on the light and looked at her fingernails. Her beautiful babies were gone! She found the darkest corner of the room and sat there on the floor and cried. Raghu came inside to call her for dinner when he found her sitting In the corner and sobbing. "" Miss kaul! "Kiya huwa tu roh kiyu rahi hai? He asked while sitting beside her on the floor." I'm grieving. She said while sobbing. "Greav...matlab? Asked raghu. "May shock mana rahi hu. Replied antara. "Shock mana rahi hai..lekin kiyu? He asked. "Aaj merey saarey baccho ki death hogaee. Antara sobbed again.Raghu's eyes widened. "Tu..tumarey paas bacchey bhi thay? He asked a bit sadly." Han..merey paas dus bacchey thay..barey pyaar se mayney paal kar bara kiya aur aaj mujhey sab chor kar chaley gaye...Antara cried again. Raghu couldn't believe his ears. "D..d..dus bacchey? "P..p..papa ka hai baccho ka? He asked and gulped. "Momma bhi may aur papa bhi may hu. Antara said. "Kiya? "Aysey kaysey ho sakta hai? Asked raghu. "Terey marey huwey bacchey kaha hai? Raghu asked. "Ye dekho..Antara showed him her chipped and broken nails. "Ye hai terey bacchey? He asked unbelievably. "Han..yahi hai merey bacchey. For the first time Raghu laughed that loudly in his life. For a minute antara was totaly lost in his laughter. "Kitna handsome lagta hai ye hastey huwey. Antara thought. Drooling for some more minutes antara quickly composed herself "May yaha shock mana rahi hu aur tumey hasi aa rahi hai! Antara fumed. Finally raghu stopped laughing and glanced at her teary face."sorry! He apologized. "Miss kaul..abhi bhi wakt hai tu wapas chali jaah..tu yaha merey saath rahney layak nai miss kaul. "Kiyu pahucha rahi ho apney aap ko takleef?" Kiss liye kar rahi ho ye sab? "Kuch nai haasil hone wala tumey miss kaul. Raghu said. "May chali jaaongi raghu..doh mahiney baad agar fir bhi tumey mujhsey pyaar nai huwa na..may chali jaaongi humesha ke liye..lekin apney saarey sharth pura karungi may. Antara said as her tears streamed down. Raghu was speechless. Antara got up and headed towards the washroom to have shower. Raghu ruffled his hair and came out to set the table for dinner. "Bhaiya aap baithye may karti hu. Nandani said. Raghu sat down. Her words were echoing in his ears."Agar fir bhi tumey mujhsey pyaar nahi huwa na toh may chai jaaongi humesha ke liye. Raghu was hurting suddenly. Why? He didn't have any clue. "Betah antara ko bula la..saath me dinner kartey hai. Said maa. Raghu noded and left towards his room. Antara was drying her hair when raghu entered the room. In her yellow patiala she was looking breathtakingly beautiful. "Miss kaul chal..pet pooja kartey hai saath me. Raghu said. Antara seemed sad after their conversation which didn't go unnoticed by Raghu. Antara quietly followed Raghu to the dinning table. Everyone cheered up just by one glimpse of antara. Nandani and veer started talking to antara about stuffs in college. "Yaar they ask about you in college. Nandani said. "Unn sab sey kaydena ki doh mahiney baad may join karungi. Antara said. Raghu glanced at her..Antara also glanced at him. Maa broke their trance. "Hum sab ka hogaya tum log khaalo. The family left leaving rantara alone once more. Antara didn't eat much..she was playing with her food. "I'm full..mujhey aur nai khana. Antara said while getting up. "Miss kaul tera plate idhar de. Raghu said. "Kiyu? "Tu sawaal bahut puchti hai ..plate dena! Antara gave him her plate with her leftover food. Raghu started eating her leftover food. "Hum khaana waste nai kartey. He said and wiped her plate clean. Antara couldn't believe he just ate her jutha! A smile appeared on her lips and she collected all the utensils and left towards the kitchen. Antara was doing the dishes when veer and nandani came running with a chocolate bar. Brother sister fought over a chocolate. "Guys mujhey bhi chahiye..save some for me too. Antara said. "Sorry yaar it's all in our tummy. Nandani said. "How rude! "may bhi yaha hu..how could you guys eat all the chocolates without me! Antara said angrily. Raghu was standing and listening to their conversation from the doorway. "Oye..tum dono ko sohna nai kal college hai. "Jaa apney apney kamrey me! Raghu scolded them. Veer nandani left. "May help kardu? Raghu asked kindly." Nai may karlungi. Antara replied. But he didn't listen. Antara washed the dishes as Raghu dried them and put them away. "Achanak se akkdu me itna badlawat! Antara thought. Finally everything was done and rantara left towards their room. Antara went to the washroom to change. Raghu changed and slide under the covers. Antara came out in her pyjamas. She thought to call her mom. Not wanting to disturb raghu ..Antara came out the lawn and sat on the old swing. She looked up to see the moon shining bright. Antara smiled and called her mom. They talked and talked. Raghu came out looking for her. He sat down on the steps when he saw antara on the phone. When antara saw him..she gestured him to come and sit with her. Raghu came and sat on the swing beside her. Rantara smiled at each other and antara continued talking to her mom. Raghu was lost in her beautiful once again. The moonlight on her face was enhancing her pure and natural beauty. Her locks were caressing her cheeks. Raghu lifted his hand and tucked the hair behind her ears. Antara twitched her head and saw him playing with her hair. His touch were giving her goosebumps and butterflies. She hung up on her mom. "Tum sohy nai?" May ney socha ki tum soh rahe ho issliye may bahar aagayee. Antara said. "Nai..neend nai aa raha thaa mujhey. He replied. "Kiyu? Antara asked. "Kiyuki mereko tujhey kuch dena thaa! Raghu got up and pulled a chocolate bar out of his pocket and handed it to Antara. Antara jumped in excitement! "Chocolate bar!!! Antara grabbed the bar and hugged him tight. Raghu was stunned at her actions. "Thank you!! "I was missing this! Antara screamed. Raghu's arms automatically came around her. He rested his chin on her head as antara rested her head on his chest. His arms tightened around antara. Her breath hitched. "Raghu!! She whispered. Raghu then realized what he was doing. Reluctantly he released her petite figure. Antara turned around with her redened cheeks. Her heart was pounding on her badly. "Ye kiya horaha thaa humarey beech! Antara thought. Raghu too was confused as to what was happening to him whenever he's around her. Antara was shy. "Miss kaul. .chocolate nai khana kiya? He asked while sitting on the swing. With a flushed face Antara sat beside him. Raghu peeled the wrapper and gave it to antara. Antara took it and started eating. " Tum bhi khaao na. Antara said . Raghu opened his mouth while antara put a piece in his mouth. The moon smiled at them. Rantara finished the chocolate bar and came inside. Laying down on the bed Antara warned him." Agar aaj tumney naak bajayee toh may tumarey naak kaan muh sab cotton wool se bhar dungi!! "Kiya? Raghu's eyes widened.

Precap: Antara gets blisters on her hand due to collecting firewood in the jungle. Raghu take cares of Antara. Cute cute romances on the way. Stay tuned and love me!Edited by sanjinimala - 9 years ago
lovely update dear...rangu antara cute converstion so gud plzzz continue..
plzzz yar raghu zaldi rich bana do month main ...but antara tub raghu pass nahi ho raghu apana pyar jeet ne ke liye use manane jaye...sirf idea di hai yar . baki tum to khud brilliant writer ho twist dalna tum achayse aata hai...
Lovely update Sanju.  Antara  bought lunch for Raghu in kheth.  She slept on his shoulders & Raghu carried her to their home.  Raghu prepared dinner.  Antara was sobbing bcs of death of her nails.  Raghu laughed at her antics.  Raghu's words saddened Antara.  Raghu bought chocolate for Antara.  Precap seems interesting.  Do continue jaldi
πŸ‘i am in love with RANTARA again and again by reading ur stories
loved it yaar...😳
antu n raghu cares fr eachother..antu ne first time khana bnaya n raghu ne sweetly kha liya😳..n that bachhe mar gaye wala scene it was sooo funny .🀣.i enjoyed that part a lot!🀣
raghu made dinner n helped her.
chocolate scene was extra sweet...😳
thank u so much fr updating!πŸ˜ƒ
update soon...