**~~* KT BASH/SMASH OR LOVE SECTION*~~** - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Well sis i have another idea for it u should also make a topic called nandini entry bcz peoples are dieing for it and making sooooo many topic for it,if one topic is there then everyone discuss abt her entry easily and they dont make such a topics.

Originally posted by Desi rani

Well sis i have another idea for it u should also make a topic called nandini entry bcz peoples are dieing for it and making sooooo many topic for it,if one topic is there then everyone discuss abt her entry easily and they dont make such a topics.

hey thats also an awesome idea sweetheart! well hmmm i guess we can start a topic of that too do you want to create one so that we can all join in??? since it was your idea its only fair that you start it???

Ya not bad idea sis ok i do post it 😳
good idea

I don't like KT 😳
yeah i am happy to see that its already active!!!!
ok i can start...

WELL someone suggested gauri instead of KT i say kt is good give her time if she doesnt improve then anyone else!!!

Originally posted by fizu

great great idea...Well i just started watching the show so dont know much about it but so far i dont like her acting. But i know she has just started so she will get better i hope but i agree that gauri would be a good replacement but lets wait and see her acting first before we jump into conclusion...

Take care,
Fizu

WELL SAID!!!

i agree fizu

Originally posted by mz.seductive

Yayy for Ashiana!!
👏 Really great thinking. I am off to PM a mod about it.

cool its a great idea!

Originally posted by laverne

Great i idea!!! Yeah it should be a sticky!
Well i can start...

I think that a perfect replacement for kt would be gauri from karam apna apna!!!

dont you guys think?

hmmm very interesting.... I think she would be great!

Article time guys!!! 😉