Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi sestro slatkas, happy week-end!

Love Pratyusha. love SY❀️
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi friends ...Very Good Morning !😊
Branka ...my sister ...thank you for your invitation and for my admission here...nearer to you   too ! I am really honored to be here ... to work together to make it a beautiful place ...and to be given the opportunity to celebrate this  achievement ,and sharing beautiful feelings about the acting skills of Pratyusha ! I am pleased and humbled for this gesture ! Let me sit here for a while and close my eyes to see the  enchanting  face  of my Prats and then I will move on to other places !
Yes every morning  ritualistically I will be here and spend some time with all of you and then sit  in front of my  Cutie Pie Prats ! Though illusory ...it is more than real to me ..because she is more than myself to me !!! [Please translate it in to Serbian language !! suddenly I uttered this sentence and started liking this !!]
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nataly

Dear Seetha πŸ€— , tako se radujem da si i ti sa nama...I'm so happy that you are with us too...😊 DOBRO DOSLA...WELCOME...πŸ₯³

πŸ€— Nats thanks a lot for this ceremonial reception  in person from you dear ...Yes rainbow I like the  most  but ...here I am seeing the greenery behind that  rainbow and  realised the love you have for the nature ! First let me run around this place and see what is there regarding Prats and what are the flowers of feelings  flourished, and the fruits of the emotions from all the girls  and yes ...the seeds of the best wishes we all want to sprinkle on her !!! Let me run with smile everywhere in this place ...and will talk to you friends later !!! Hmn  Nats  ...your friend is too enthusiastic to know all about this place !!!---at times a child like ...uncontrollable dear !!😊
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
         Dobro jutro drage  moje πŸ€—
   Good morning all friends from India❀️

Sid novi intervju.O sezoni monsuna.Setite se proslogodisnje sezone.
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/20425-monsoon-season-is-the-season-of-love-siddharth-shukla.htm
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Somewhere over the rainbow SidYusha fly...Day Dreaming

Edited by Nataly - 9 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Hi sestro slatkas, happy week-end!

Love Pratyusha. love SY❀️

Hello Vibha, have a beautiful week-end as well. Tomorrow is Sunday, and I remember well how all of us a year ago hated Sundays because it was a day without our favorite couple. We used to watchtheir scenes and listen beautiful VMs, many talented girls made, and were eagerly waited for Monday to come. In this one year that passed without SY  I started to watch several shows, but not one had the same impact on me...hence, here I am...dreaming my SY dreams  ❀️

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEETHA.K

Hi friends ...Very Good Morning !😊
Branka ...my sister ...thank you for your invitation and for my admission here...nearer to you   too ! I am really honored to be here ... to work together to make it a beautiful place ...and to be given the opportunity to celebrate this  achievement ,and sharing beautiful feelings about the acting skills of Pratyusha ! I am pleased and humbled for this gesture ! Let me sit here for a while and close my eyes to see the  enchanting  face  of my Prats and then I will move on to other places !
Yes every morning  ritualistically I will be here and spend some time with all of you and then sit  in front of my  Cutie Pie Prats ! Though illusory ...it is more than real to me ..because she is more than myself to me !!! [Please translate it in to Serbian language !! suddenly I uttered this sentence and started liking this !!]

Good Evening Seetha, my sweet sister, I know you are sleeping now, but this is the only free time that I have now. Once when I return home I will be able to come here also in the morning. 😊
So let me translate that what you asked me to πŸ˜ƒ:

Seetha me zamolila da vam prevedem recenicu, kojom je zelela da iskaze svoja osecanja prema Prats, a  koja joj je pala na pamet bas dok je pisala svoj post...😊
Slatkica Prats...Iako nestvarna...za mene je vise od stvarnosti...zato jer mi znaci vise od mene same!!!

Seetha voli ruze i Prats i evo cvetna SY za nju. This is for you Seetha...

107673971 jpo Kzp1 B4 1359750493

107674638 qv CR0 Q 1359750834

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarica

Dobro jutro drage  moje πŸ€—

Good morning all friends from India❀️

Sid novi intervju.O sezoni monsuna.Setite se proslogodisnje sezone.
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/20425-monsoon-season-is-the-season-of-love-siddharth-shukla.htm

Dobro vece Sara πŸ€—
Pre nego sto odem na spavanje napisat cu komentar kod Sida i kod Prats...podsetila si me na proslogodisnju sezonu i na jedan thread koji je uradila Lilydana (mnogo mi nedostaje ta prekrasna dusica ❀️) Znam da se nece ljutiti sto sam uzela ovaj citat iz njenog posta...😊

Monsoon music Tip tip barsa paani with.. rainy journalist.😊 Great couple and great music from popular soundtrack.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tip tip barsa paani                   -         Tip tip drips the rainwater
paani ne aag lagayee                  -         the water lit up a fire
aag lagi is dil mein to                  -  when the fire engulfed my heart 
dil ko teri yaad aayee    -        this heart remembered you...

Kada je vatra obuhvatila moje srce...
To se je srce setilo tebe...

kreacion

kombin

107689097 j Vs Qb X6 1359759729

Za dobro jutro

Credit for siggies: Bikica ❀️

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning friends, happy, lazy Sunday!

Branka, just love the very picturesque, green rainy pic posted by you, I can almost smell the wet earth, so sensuous, so earthy!

Love Prats, love SY❀️
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
      Dobro jutro drage moje πŸ€—
Evo jos jednog intervjua u kome o novom filmu govore Sid i Alia
http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/i-could-connect-well-with-script-character-alia-bhatt/
SY β€οΈπŸ€—