Harry Potter

HP Classroom: Real-life Lessons

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Howdy Fellas!!!

I'm sure that Harry Potter Universe has inspired each one of us at some point in life and continues to do so...It ain't a mere fantasy flick, rather a fable wonderfully crafted and infused with real-life challenges and joys!

How about putting it into words and exchanging our thoughts?😊

"Knowledge expands on sharing, and shrinks when miserly preserved."
I long wanted to start this sort of productive thread which would allow us to inject experiences and draw inspiration.

Are you all game for it?

I have ample stuff to share. I would joyfully do so if I get a good participation. πŸ˜Š

PS:
Pls, a humble request:No Fights.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani, i dont get it ..
I mean is it like taking out an incidence or context out of HP which had a long lasting effect on us & explaining Y it did so ?..or something else? πŸ˜•
Lumos thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Ani, i dont get it ..

I mean is it like taking out an incidence or context out of HP which had a long lasting effect on us & explaining Y it did so ?..or something else? πŸ˜•

yes something like that only...

no hard-core rules..any damn thing thats inspired us in anyway... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: Lumos

yes something like that only...

no hard-core rules..any damn thing thats inspired us in anyway... πŸ˜Š

I LOVE THIS IDEA !!!!...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ₯³πŸ‘

I think this thread is the perfect solution to my "Potter withdrawal syndrome" owing to lack of activity on this forum....plus it will be intriguing to get an insight into what other potterheads have to say & contribute on this matter..😊 

Lumos thumbnail

HP is the perhaps the only fictional book thats so close to my heart..it houses almost every expression n emotion...friendship, love. betrayal, inferiority, superiority, revenge, hatred, compassion, wisdom, orphanage, parenting, courage, sly, power, politics, mentor-disciple, etc etc...anything that u can think of, and it would find a mention in HP...

and each incidence teaches us something or the other... 

^^ Welcome..😊
Y dont u start the activity now it self?.. looks like u already have much to say on the matter.. i ll post mine too but i need some time to get my perspectives sorted out..its been ages since i read the books so i need to revisit it first..

Lumos thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

^^ Welcome..😊

Y dont u start the activity now it self?.. looks like u already have much to say on the matter.. i ll post mine too but i need some time to get my perspectives sorted out..its been ages since i read the books so i need to revisit it first..

sure i will soon😊..hitting bed now...my eyes are drooping...exhausted... 

looking forward to ur musings... πŸ˜Š
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is amazing...truly brilliant...
i am a potterhead n at times when i am travelling...i realize that how much there is to learn from Harry Potter...those books,that experience...and the others who do not know what it is like to be a potterhead,they just let it go,for them these are another set of books written by another writer with another story which is just like any other story in the big vast wold of literature...but actually no...these books are so much more than that...infact there have been times when i can conect to,infact relate to Harry's lonliness and loss myself...thats the time i stop talking to everyone and retire to thinking...these books have given so much,a reason to live...
and sharing what we learn and can relate to from Harry Potter series...dear, u r brilliant,truly...to come up woth such a thread...i'm in!!!
Lumos thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aru_A

this is amazing...truly brilliant...

i am a potterhead n at times when i am travelling...i realize that how much there is to learn from Harry Potter...those books,that experience...and the others who do not know what it is like to be a potterhead,they just let it go,for them these are another set of books written by another writer with another story which is just like any other story in the big vast wold of literature...but actually no...these books are so much more than that...infact there have been times when i can conect to,infact relate to Harry's lonliness and loss myself...thats the time i stop talking to everyone and retire to thinking...these books have given so much,a reason to live...
and sharing what we learn and can relate to from Harry Potter series...dear, u r brilliant,truly...to come up woth such a thread...i'm in!!!

thank you for your consent Aru_A( ur good name pls? πŸ˜Š). πŸ˜Š

thats exactly how i feel too about HP...non-HPheads mock me for reading a "children's fantasy novel". Earlier i used to get angry and hurt.. But Now, i pity them and sympathise with them for the colossal knowledge they are obviously oblivious to.
I earnestly try to explain that HP to me is an EPIC. Something that relates to each one of our lives in some way and something that's smothered with immense teachings.
There is a hard-core world of reality that exists behind the magical veil..one simply needs to possess the "Inner Eye"πŸ˜‰ to look beyond...

Lumos thumbnail
Aru i loved your siggy tag..very inspiring and beautiful lines... :)