HP Classroom: Real-life Lessons - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum and was browsing through here when I saw this thread..
Lumos, this really is a very good idea..
Thank you for the PM welcoming me here.. Would love to know you people who are as crazy about HP as me..

I saw so many people telling about the effect HP has on their life.. 

Harry Potter is something which will always be close to my life and something which I will cherish forever..

There are so many situations which have inspired us throughout the series..

Dumbledore's words have always inspired me..

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

The choices we make in our life are what make or break us..
These lines are simple but have a very strong meaning hidden..

"It is difficult to stand up against your enemies, but its even more difficult to stand up against your friends."

"Happiness can be found at the darkest of times only if one remembers to turn on the light."

But the one thing I think of whenever I remember HP..

"After all this time?"  "Always"

This one word from Severus Snape I will always remember.. 
Never ever give up in life.. Hope is something we all have and something we have to hold onto..

Edited by pinks2911 - 9 years ago
@ pinks2911
That's good stuff !.. πŸ‘πŸΌ.. a certified potterhead like the rest of us..⭐️ πŸ˜ƒ

And welcome to the HP Forum!.. πŸ€—
Originally posted by pinks2911

Never ever give up in life.. Hope is something we all have and something we have to hold onto..

Yeah..this one always makes me go all " πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ "... its embarrassing 😳 , i never let anyone c me like that though..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pinks2911

Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum and was browsing through here when I saw this thread..
Lumos, this really is a very good idea..
Thank you for the PM welcoming me here.. Would love to know you people who are as crazy about HP as me..

I saw so many people telling about the effect HP has on their life.. 

Harry Potter is something which will always be close to my life and something which I will cherish forever..

There are so many situations which have inspired us throughout the series..

Dumbledore's words have always inspired me..

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

The choices we make in our life are what make or break us..
These lines are simple but have a very strong meaning hidden..

"It is difficult to stand up against your enemies, but its even more difficult to stand up against your friends."

"Happiness can be found at the darkest of times only if one remembers to turn on the light."

thank you Pinks...😳
welcome πŸ€—

yup all those lines we discussed it here...all really inspiring...

the one-word best award in entire HP series, in my view goes to- "always"!!! superb!

looking forward to ur continued participation...😊
Originally posted by Quixotic5

@ pinks2911
That's good stuff !.. πŸ‘πŸΌ.. a certified potterhead like the rest of us..⭐️ πŸ˜ƒ

And welcome to the HP Forum!.. πŸ€—

Hey thanks Akash..😊
Originally posted by Lumos

thank you Pinks...😳
welcome πŸ€—

yup all those lines we discussed it here...all really inspiring...

the one-word best award in entire HP series, in my view goes to- "always"!!! superb!

looking forward to ur continued participation...😊

Thank you! πŸ˜Š

Looking forward to knowing everybody here..😳
pinks...
you may participate on this thread too...

also, the first page has a brief outline of each member regarding what they feel about HP world...
have a look...😳

Originally posted by Lumos

pinks...
you may participate on this thread too...

also, the first page has a brief outline of each member regarding what they feel about HP world...
have a look...😳

Thank you Lumos.. I may not start giving riddles but will certainly try to answer..😊

Hey, I am also new on this forum. Great thread!!! πŸ˜ƒ I love this idea. In fact, the reason I fell in love with HP books is that they always taught me something new. Something that inspired me in ways i had not expected. So, I have several things that inspired me πŸ˜›

First, as most have already mentioned, Dumbledore's lesson to Harry about making 'CHOICES'. It particularly stood out in book 2 when Dumbledore asked Harry why the sorting hat put him in Gryffindor and he replied because he had asked it to. That's when Dumbledore pointed out that this is exactly what matters, our choices.

Secondly, Dumbledore's favorite solution LOVE. Truly, love guides us in many ways. Even love for humanity takes us to greater lengths.

Thirdly, Forgiveness, when Harry stopped Sirius and Remus from killing Wormtail and decided upon Justice not revenge by giving him over to the Dementors.

Moreover, one more thing that Dumbledore once said to Harry was, 'that the world is not divided into good people and deatheaters. Again it emphasizes out choices but it also indicates and discerns EVIL from BAD. Many people are BAD but not all are EVIL. We all make mistakes but we all don't sin. It was something that really mattered.

πŸ˜ƒ

I hope I haven't quoted anything wrong πŸ˜›

HP stories made me learn so much that I started a fan fiction of my own encompassing more or less of the same values that J.K Rowling tried promoting via her work.

If you would like to read it, follow the link below. 😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4096349

Once, again, a great effort creating this thread πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ BRAVO! πŸ‘
Originally posted by Periopaque

Hey, I am also new on this forum. Great thread!!! πŸ˜ƒ I love this idea. In fact, the reason I fell in love with HP books is that they always taught me something new. Something that inspired me in ways i had not expected. So, I have several things that inspired me πŸ˜›
hello! (ur good name?myself, Anirudh) welcome to the forumπŸ€—..and thanks for appreciation!

First, as most have already mentioned, Dumbledore's lesson to Harry about making 'CHOICES'. It particularly stood out in book 2 when Dumbledore asked Harry why the sorting hat put him in Gryffindor and he replied because he had asked it to. That's when Dumbledore pointed out that this is exactly what matters, our choices.

Secondly, Dumbledore's favorite solution LOVE. Truly, love guides us in many ways. Even love for humanity takes us to greater lengths.

Thirdly, Forgiveness, when Harry stopped Sirius and Remus from killing Wormtail and decided upon Justice not revenge by giving him over to the Dementors.

Moreover, one more thing that Dumbledore once said to Harry was, 'that the world is not divided into good people and deatheaters. Again it emphasizes out choices but it also indicates and discerns EVIL from BAD. Many people are BAD but not all are EVIL. We all make mistakes but we all don't sin. It was something that really mattered.

πŸ˜ƒ

I hope I haven't quoted anything wrong πŸ˜›
of course not! loved all that u've said. The new point u mentioned was about Forgiveness and the HP context... And forgiveness springs from love. love for the mankind. love for a better and peaceful world. love that every person should be truely happy... 

HP stories made me learn so much that I started a fan fiction of my own encompassing more or less of the same values that J.K Rowling tried promoting via her work.

If you would like to read it, follow the link below. 😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4096349

excellent..very inspiring effort..will definitely read it soon...😊

Once, again, a great effort creating this thread πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ BRAVO! πŸ‘
hey thanks again..and hoping for ur continued participation!😊😊😊