HP Classroom: Real-life Lessons - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Lumos

Hi, Anirudh 😊 I  am Muniza. Another Potterhead!!! 😃 Thank you so much for replying to my post. I really do love this thread, it shows the real side of the fantasy of HP. Yes, I will continue to participate in such brilliant threads. Also, you will definitely like my effort (Fan fic) 😊 Hope to see you soon on my thread as well 😊
Hey ya all.
I will put in my inspirations(oh sooo many) in a few days time
Originally posted by Cutecj

Hey ya all.
I will put in my inspirations(oh sooo many) in a few days time

hey QT..
ur musings are precious..pls do grace when free :) 
goodness, wanna share sooo much...but, point is that i hv forgotten most of it...
its more than an year since i read those books...and i cant even read them again...
but memories live on...
and, most of the things i wanna share, they are not exactly learnings, they are more of experiences, from those  times when i connected with Harry or Hermione or Ron sooo strongly, and literally went in a trance for a few days...
just cant lavishly type right now, i'm short of time, but will soon come back... :)
Originally posted by Aru_A

goodness, wanna share sooo much...but, point is that i hv forgotten most of it...
its more than an year since i read those books...and i cant even read them again...
but memories live on...
and, most of the things i wanna share, they are not exactly learnings, they are more of experiences, from those  times when i connected with Harry or Hermione or Ron sooo strongly, and literally went in a trance for a few days...
just cant lavishly type right now, i'm short of time, but will soon come back... :)

hello!!!
do come back here to revive your learnings and share them with us :) 

perfect. We do get proof of HP teachings in our life. It would be a pleasure reading your experiences!
My very first lesson I got was actually from the trio: bravery, courage and how special friendship is.
When I was small(12-14yr) I was that girl who never really tired new stuff, stuck to reliable and solid things. Although I had friends I never really hung out with them often. It was me and home and school.
But HP taught me courage, bravery and true friendship.
I now go to evening classes in university returning home on my own. I get less stressed over things. I now cherish my friends and consider then special.😃
These are really few words for I have just a bit of spare time will fully explain this and more.
Another is J.K.R. encouraged me to write:) which my teachers had been encouraging me ever since my English teacher read my compositions in primary. Hence my first work was HP FF. 😊
More next time.
Just wanna say thank you for this thread cause it really lets us explain and expand on the huge contribution HP has made to our life.😃
Originally posted by Lumos

hello!!!
do come back here to revive your learnings and share them with us :) 

perfect. We do get proof of HP teachings in our life. It would be a pleasure reading your experiences!
thank u so much Lumos(can i know ur name?)
u...as i remember...were probably the first person i saw in this forum...and i hv always felt encouraged from u...
see, just a day ago, i had my birthday and i got my first very own copy of a Harry Potter book...see, things just come if u want them...
now,it will deffo be too elaborate...now that i hv my own copy of the book...
thank u so much...
n can we be friend... ?? 

thanks Anjali...👍🏼
i checked it..absolutely amazing lessons! 
JKR is a sure genius to have so smoothly incorporated these stuff...a real visionary...!