Harry Potter

HP Classroom: Real-life Lessons - Page 6

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sorry for the late replies...was very busy 

This content was originally posted by: Aru_A

thank u so much welcome ji!! Lumos(can i know ur name?) sure. Anirudh :)
u...as i remember...were probably the first person i saw in this forum...and i hv always felt encouraged from u...oh good lord! encouraged by me?!! but how..but thanks hey, it always feels nice to know good stuff about oneselfπŸ˜‰!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
see, just a day ago, i had my birthday and i got my first very own copy of a Harry Potter book...see, things just come if u want them...
now,it will deffo be too elaborate...now that i hv my own copy of the book...

Hearty n warm greetings on ur belated "special" birthday!! Needless to mention, as u already mentioned ur b'day was superb...what better gift to a potterhead!!!⭐️
thank u so much...
n can we be friend... ?? 
of course..we already are πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutecj

Just wanna say thank you for this thread cause it really lets us explain and expand on the huge contribution HP has made to our life.πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot. But this thread has meaning only through participation and support πŸ˜Š

This content was originally posted by: Cutecj

My very first lesson I got was actually from the trio: bravery, courage and how special friendship is.
When I was small(12-14yr) I was that girl who never really tired new stuff, stuck to reliable and solid things. Although I had friends I never really hung out with them often. It was me and home and school.
But HP taught me courage, bravery and true friendship.
I now go to evening classes in university returning home on my own. I get less stressed over things. I now cherish my friends and consider then special.πŸ˜ƒ
These are really few words for I have just a bit of spare time will fully explain this and more.
Another is J.K.R. encouraged me to write:) which my teachers had been encouraging me ever since my English teacher read my compositions in primary. Hence my first work was HP FF. πŸ˜Š
More next time.

True friends are extremely hard to find...but what is harder is to "be a good friend".
i have personally experienced it, u receive what u get. Just have patience...

Friends manifested in your environment coz you started out to reach out as a friend, realising the meaning and feeling of friendship from our trio :)
wonderful experience. thanks for sharing QT. 

But i would say, instead of treasuring/valuing/cherishing friends, treasure/value/cherish oneself. The rest takes care on its own. πŸ˜Š Value oneself and pray to give us the compassion and wisdom to be a good friend. πŸ˜Š 

writing is simply thoughts put into expression. One who writes from deep-within:the adobe of the divine alimighty, never fails to touch its readership. I pray that u become a wonderful writer πŸ˜Š

the reason where JKR is today is not because of her linguistic proficiency(she is certainly not the best, or even better..there are many writers on this side who are very much above her) but because she wrote an epic from deep within her heart...the connections that various incidences she portrayed bears with the reality is what sets her apart πŸ˜Š..far far above than the rest!!!

do continue sharing QT... thank you so much!

Lumos thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Periopaque

Hi, Anirudh 😊 I  am Muniza. Another Potterhead!!! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much for replying to my post. I really do love this thread, it shows the real side of the fantasy of HP. Yes, I will continue to participate in such brilliant threads. Also, you will definitely like my effort (Fan fic) 😊 Hope to see you soon on my thread as well 😊

my pleasure! πŸ˜Š 
u perhaps love this thread is because u have started to love urself through HP mirror. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
thanks. your participation is valuable.
Sure, i'll definitely check it out when i get some time. :) 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

21 Life-Changing Lessons You Learned From "Harry Potter"

^ Nice article on HP.. πŸ˜ƒ & very true..
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Foe me HP showed that no one is perfect, everyone has their faults. Ur friends and loved ones accept u with ur faults. 
Isn't it little worrying tat this book is of kids and we keep viewing them as adults whenever we want to point out their faults? πŸ˜†
RohiniDev thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"It is our choices,Harry which show what we truly are,far more than our abilities..."
                                                           -Dumbledore

"It matters not what someone is born,but what they grow to be."
                                                           -Dumbledore

"if you want to know what a man is like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals"
                                                            -Sirius Black

"It is a strange thing but when you are dreading something and would give anything to slow down time,it has a disobliging habit of speeding up"
                                                            -Dumbledore

This quotes from harry potter really provoke our mind and make us look into the deeper meanings of life...  πŸ˜³ 😊  😊
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Nice article on HP.. πŸ˜ƒ & very true..

I'm smilingπŸ‘ #thankyouharry
Edited by Live2eat - 8 years ago
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I like Dumbledore's lines!!