Delena Beautiful Disaster #14: I Promise - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
yipeee👏🥳
Embedded image permalink
Edited by ..preethi.. - 9 years ago
@Nita:
Just started off TVD!! I will watch TO next and then decide what next after TO!!

Ian, boy u better be there or I am not watching #TVD6!
@ shivu

if you like klaus then you will like TO , it wii take some time to bring awesome episodes but by the end of first season you would have completely been addicted to it.
Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
@pree

October 2 is stii far for my liking . But i am more worried about the break TVD takes in between .
What kinda breaks Nita? This is my first season I'll see on air.

YES! I love Klaus! Absolutely love him!!
Then you will love TO.

Breaks well i dont want to make you angry but TVD and TO i known for there breaks between episodes.

You wont get a episode every week sometimes they may skip a week or two . But during Christmas they almost skip a month. So even after it starts airing you wont get a episode every week.

But dont worry we will atleast get a new episodes to discuss.
^Well.. the breaks are mostly during Winter breaks and Spring breaks which is actually frustrating.. cause that's when you don't have classes.. 😆 Same goes for summer break. -_- We get summer break and they finish the season off for summer. -_-

BTW, thanks to whoever posted the tweet. I'll post it in a new thread in a sticky for everybody.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 9 years ago
^

Agree maybe others might go on vacations during spring breaks or summer breaks but it is really frustruating for me because i spend most of my vacations sticked to watching tv so it is hard for me.
Ohh! Ok. That is bad, especially if they end on a very curious note! Waiting would become too bad😆

Morning Jot!