The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster #14: I Promise - Page 6

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Now, I want another scene...any suggestions people? Any DE scene?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
My favourite DE scenes are mystic fall dance, all the scenes between delena in the first episodes of season 3 , season 5 last three episodes of delena scenes.

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ROFL. Night for me but morning. 😆

The dance scene is beautiful! Also, the rain scene. <3 And the confession scene where he confesses and makes her forget. <3
And my favourite.. would be the one where she's like, 'where were you Damon?' and tells her he'll never leave her again. <3
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
angel: i posted the tweet u r welcome😊
btw lwmw intro myself my name is preethi & iam big die-hard fan of delena & ian's charm & eyes❤️
iam frm trichy tamilnanu.. wbu?
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

ROFL. Night for me but morning.😆

The dance scene is beautiful! Also, the rain scene. <3 And the confession scene where he confesses and makes her forget. <3
And my favourite.. would be the one where she's like, 'where were you Damon?' and tells her he'll never leave her again. <3

well one question what is the rain scene.

My favourite all come from the first 4 episodes of season 3 because that is the real beginning of delena because till then elena has never liked Damon in a romantic way Or depended on him that much .

But then stefan came back and kind of ruined every progress they made . Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^The rain scene.. where they go to save Stefan. That little, 'I know, Elena' moment. <3

<3
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 9 years ago
Preethi1 thumbnail
Damn yar defo demon will nt be seen atleast 10 epis i so hate it! Cant wait so long!!
BlurredLines thumbnail
^
Wow how could i forget that scene. It was an amazing episode overall. I loved how protective Damon was about both stefan and elena. I also loved the delena scene in the school where alaric observes how much Damon cares for elena when Damon refuses elena to accompany him.

Also the last line of Damon to pearl if i had a good side not a way to get in it. Blown me over. More than Damon looks i love his witty lines and emotional lines both have a way of staying in your mind e for a long time
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..preethi..

Damn yar defo demon will nt be seen atleast 10 epis i so hate it! Cant wait so long!!

ten episode without Damon TVD can say goodbye to its viewers as well. What are you talking about pree?
Preethi1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kidsname

ten episode without Damon TVD can say goodbye to its viewers as well. What are you talking about pree?

Wat u thnk tey will show damon in 1st epi itself? Tat he is alive . i mean like one side damon os alive & other side elena is in misery tat damon is dead something like tat?