Debate Mansion

Khoda Pahaad Aur Nikli Chuhiya: ur take?

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

No, this is not the title of the next Karan Johar production...so wait u havent missed out on anything!!!..πŸ˜†

This is abt, how u waited sooo much to see a movie simply because of the great starcast, a brilliant director, supposedly original script, music, etc etc etc

So talk abt the last movie or movies u waited for or just wanted to see it...

And after u watched it u were left feeling like you wanted to pull your hair out and scream at the top of your voice, hold protests, sue the entire crew involved in the movie and demand that the director issue a formal apology and promise that he shall never mention the word direction again!!!!......πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Edited by delilah - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delilah thumbnail

Here is one of the movies that left me feeling with an urge to murder the director..Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon.

This has to be one fo the worst movies i have ever seen.

From the ridiculous talking parrot to the annoying scenes between the dog and Johnny Lever which were supposed to be comical, I couldnt understand how such a disaster of a movie could have been made.

And to top it off, we had the Drama King and Drama Queen giving a toxic dose of overacting!!!

I was left feeling sorry for Abhi coz he had to act in such a pathetic movie!!

fabi thumbnail
i truly agree with u delilah, it was a stupid movie. it is the only movie of hrithik which i hate 😭 .i think proper dialogue is enough to say something but this movie is an exception they both (hrithik and kareena) have a barath natyam session in order to just say ILU.
another disastrous movie is 'jaani dhushman'. i cant even imagine of a story like that. and the cast was horrible. they were countless that i dont even remember who all where there.

delilah thumbnail

Originally posted by: fabi

i truly agree with u delilah, it was a stupid movie. it is the only movie of hrithik which i hate 😭 .i think proper dialogue is enough to say something but this movie is an exception they both (hrithik and kareena) have a barath natyam session in order to just say ILU.
another disastrous movie is 'jaani dhushman'. i cant even imagine of a story like that. and the cast was horrible. they were countless that i dont even remember who all where there.

Bharathnatyam Sesssions.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The song Kasam ki Kasam was simply tooo much for me to take. Karreina' mom doesnt give juice to Hrithik, so they both cry...Grow up kids!!!

Jaani Dushman: That was one anokhi kahaani..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i dont have the heart to insult the entire genre of revenge movies by giving it the status of a revenge thriller...I think it was an attempt at sumthing (i heard even the director doesnt know what) gone awfully wrong!!!

I am sure everytime Sonu Nigaam is reminded of that movie..he knows that his place is in front of the microphone and not in front  of the camera!!!..πŸ˜†

fabi thumbnail
Originally posted by: delilah

Bharathnatyam Sesssions.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The song Kasam ki Kasam was simply tooo much for me to take. Karreina' mom doesnt give juice to Hrithik, so they both cry...Grow up kids!!!

Jaani Dushman: That was one anokhi kahaani..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i dont have the heart to insult the entire genre of revenge movies by giving it the status of a revenge thriller...I think it was an attempt at sumthing (i heard even the director doesnt know what) gone awfully wrong!!!

I am sure everytime Sonu Nigaam is reminded of that movie..he knows that his place is in front of the microphone and not in front  of the camera!!!..πŸ˜†

oh i actually forgot about sonu. poor guy nobody told him that he can never act except in his albums before he chose to act in this so called thriller. back to MPDH the scene which u mentioned was really funny.

by the way abhishek was cute in the movie even thougth it was a useless character coz he was completely ignored coz of the acting skills πŸ˜†of other 2

delilah thumbnail
Yeah he was ignored all courtesy of the Drama King or Drama queen.

Another movie that i'd like to completely wipe out from my memory is Yaadein. Yet another Hrithik - Karrena starrer.
But the reason why it annoyed me soo much was because it was a Subhash Ghai movie. The movie lacked sript, story, such a big letdown!!

insouciance thumbnail
WHAT is meant by "Khoda Pahaad Aur Nikla Chuhiya" πŸ˜•
MNMS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

WHAT is meant by "Khoda Pahaad Aur Nikla Chuhiya" πŸ˜•

this means the same as "ooonchi dukaan, pheeka pakwaan"πŸ˜†

Too many expectations gone soreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nikla Chuhiya nahin Nikli Chuhiya. Waise Chuhiya hi kyon, Chuhaa kyon nahin? πŸ˜†
delilah thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Nikla Chuhiya nahin Nikli Chuhiya. Waise Chuhiya hi kyon, Chuhaa kyon nahin? πŸ˜†

Thank you for the correction..😊. Jaise aap ki marzi..chuhaa ya chuhiya..I dont have much interest in the Hindi language!!!

Anyways hindi was never my fav subject nor was I the Hindi teacher's fav student!!!..I have always hated it because of its enormous grammatical rules.....i never knew which matra to put for the ki.

And why should it matter if I say Bus kadi hai or Bus kada hai..I mean bus is not female or male, right??..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†