Arhi FF "Sandcastle" #3 link to last chapter thread 4 (1, 14

Posted: 9 years ago

SANDCASTLE

Thread three...!!! I can't believe this is happening... Thank you all, who has been responsible for this story to reach its second thread. I hope and try my best in reaching your expectations till the very end and to provide you a journey of Arnav and Khushi in a new yet memorable way...

This fictional work is the result of the books I have read and people I have met, show casting the character's from the serial 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?', though many other imaginary characters are included. The story line and the characterization, in a whole, have nothing to do with the serial story line and any resembling's to anyone, living or dead, is purely unintentional.

The name of the story is inspired by the memories I have on making sandcastles when I was a kid. Sandcastle also meant something that lacks significance. The reason as why it the title for this story, only time will tell us

Thank you for following me throughout my journey in this site. I appreciate it. And comments are always welcome and so as constructive criticism. It helped me a lot in improving my skills in writing. Honestly, those kind of encourage me for regular updates.

Regarding PMs, I do send them to the buddy list, but don't send me a request if you aren't keen on commenting, or if you are a silent reader. It had been very hard to send hundreds of PMs and get few back. Now, I really have no time to waste in sending those to people who isn't interested in reading or commenting. If you are really interested, I suggest you bookmark it.

Plagiarism has been common in the site and I have been blessed with almighty's mercy, none of my works are copied or duplicated in other sites till now, noting that came into my notice. I request you all not to do such things for timely pleasure. It is very difficult to write and please do not enjoy other's work.

And last but the common factor in all my fictional works, nothing new to say here as well. This story doesn't revolve just around the lead roles, but also people around them, their family and friends, as how they all affect the lead roles. So, there might be an update focusing only on leads and there might be updates where they aren't even mentioned. Readers who welcome all the characters are the real persons who would actually like this piece, because, no story is complete with just two characters. I suggest you all not to limit your interest/focus on the lead just because you like/love/obsessed with them. That isn't going to work in real writers/readers life.

The story focuses mainly on Arnav and Khushi and their journey together. It is a simple story, without any complications in the way I have in my other stories. Stay tuned to know more.

Thank you all,

Vanhi

INDEX

Thread three

Chapter 24     Scroll down

Thread Four

Edited by muddled_mind - 8 years ago

Removed
Edited by vanhi - 8 years ago
hey am i first
Lovely update

wonderful! i love it 
Arnav knows who Khushi is now

but things are so bad for her
Thanks for updating this FF dear!!! Loved it...

Superb update...
The truth is out... Khushi, Shona and Megha are the same person... 
Poor Khushi... why does she have the heart condition... please tel me all will be fine na... 
loved the update...
Awesome update
congrats on new thread
It's too gud to see updating aftr sucha a long time ...
Beautifully written jus loved it ...
Thnku for pm
nice updte...
i lvd it...
his letter is cute...