Arhi FF "Sandcastle" #3 link to last chapter thread 4 (1, 14 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Finally, Suriya and his Shona are back.. Loved the update.. Hmm, I like Arnav's letter... Very intriguing update.. Aman and Khushi confrontation was intense and I got sentimental...Looking forward to the next chapter.. :)
Finally an update after a long time & a very beautiful 1.
Amazing update... it was worth the wait... but, hey! Isn't it funny? Both Arnav and Shona are talking about the other with other's best friend only... I mean they both are playing the same game but the funny part is that they are talking about this to other's best-friend... Khushi to aman and Arnav to viswa... Well, that's love, isn't it?
To go to any extent for your love but you won't confront them till the last minute... funny, yeah right!

The comment might be giving you a vibe of absurdity but, well honestly I too don't know what to make out of it anymore... all I hope and some part of me know that Arnav and Shona will win through this together... Arnav's letter gave that hope but when he talked about airport, I don't know why but I felt at unease...

Hope to get the next update soonish!!!

P.S.: When I said "I too don't know what to make out of it anymore", its something about my personal life, nothing about the story because frankly I have always believed in LOVE and will always do
It was so emotional update.
Felt like crying on the situation arnav and Khushi is. Poor little girl has to face so much at such a young age. 
Finally truth is out at least infront of Aman that Khushi is Shona and vishwa that arnav knows the truth, that he kissed the girl he loves and nobody else.
Why did arnav asked him to bring Khushi to the airport? Is arnav taking her out somewhere for medical help?
If he is doing so I am so happy for them if they succeeded in it. I want them to live happily for as long as they can live together, may be grow old.

Loved the update
Thanks for pm.
Forget to say congratulation on new thread.👏
Butiful updt want to knw what wil arnav do to save khushi
Wonderful & fabulous update love it👏❤️
 for next update

for the new thread...hope to have many more threads like this...

wohoo!! you updated that too before promised day 😊 thank you vanhi ji...

p.s will be back again for reading the chapter gotta some urgent work to do 😭
The much needed update of this story. Waiting for the next course of action. 
wow loved it,everyone here are soo smart.wanna see arshi face off.i hope khushi gets a donor sooon .why is arnav asking to get her to airport????for some treatment or check up???