vanhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Removed
Edited by vanhi - 8 years ago
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This love thing sucks big time. I dont know if it exists in the same form in real world or not but it really sucks in fantasies so far. Feeling bad for Viswa.

Everyone is hurting here Viswa, Arnav, Khushi everyone. And reading them is painfull for us readers too. It is one of the reasons some of us complaining of slow pace. The other reason is this story is so catchy, intriguing and filmy that we want to read it to the end in one go.
But rationally i have no issues with the pace as long as you keep updating frequently or atleast try to.

Thanks for the PM. TC Vanhi!
ayaanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: say_cheese

This love thing sucks big time. I dont know if it exists in the same form in real world or not but it really sucks in fantasies so far. Feeling bad for Viswa.

Everyone is hurting here Viswa, Arnav, Khushi everyone. And reading them is painfull for us readers too. It is one of the reasons some of us complaining of slow pace. The other reason is this story is so catchy, intriguing and filmy that we want to read it to the end in one go.
But rationally i have no issues with the pace as long as you keep updating frequently or atleast try to.

Thanks for the PM. TC Vanhi!

Ditto! Couldn't have expressed more precisely. But I just want to add a thing, if you ever get such beautiful people in your life... the brilliant and ever-supporting family, amazing sister like Bindu and Anjali, friends likes aman and viswa and a love like Arnav... I guess you will get over this hurt in a second. Surely love hurts but only if you are feeling for the wrong person. If not, then wait things will have to be back on track. Because love is the only feeling that will give you immense peace and happiness at your hurt even if you're actually hurting.
Kashish9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I will never get bore by saying that I love u cent percent more than I was  with u in love when I readed ur last update how can u poetry all emotion so cleary that when I read I get tear in my eyes coz I can feel each and every emotion of urs...u r an amazing writer I will say again
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update..I like arnav letter to Khushi... He didn't encourage her..that's the beauty of his every letter.. Very genuine and sincere... Feeling really sad for Viswa..In all this matter, he also suffers along with Arnav and Khushi...When you frequently give us updates than I think pace of the story doesn't matter...And you said that upcoming chapters will be full of Arshi scenes... Bring it on..I'm Looking forward to it...
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update.
Loved arnav's letter. He is honest in that and didn't try to mislead her. He mentioned about Sheetal still she fell in love with him.
Part of vishwa was written so well. You have describe his pain and love for Khushi so well. He is a true a friend. It's really very difficult to let his live leave him.
Don't know where arnav want to take Khushi. 
Please don't let them suffer too much. Just let them meet finally. Want to see them together as soon as possible.
Thanks for updating and pm.
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arnav's letter was beautiful...

Will Viswa still take Khushi to the airport?  If Arnav is leaving, does this mean he is taking Khushi with him?
Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the second letter was awsome...i lvd it...
i enjoyed the whole chapter...each ones care for each other is well written...
thks for the pm...
waiting for nxt updte...
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates dear
thanx fr d pm
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update...
I loved Arnav's letter to Khushi... 
Very genuine letter... he did not encourage her...  
Poor Viswa... Feeling really sad for him...
Full of Arshi scenes in coming updates... can't wait 😃