Hitler Didi

Dabbang Boys v/s Dabbang Girls

clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We have had a variety of different actors and actresses playing the role of cops in various different shows. Some were fully Dabbang and some gave out a ball of time to the viewers.

So this time we bring to you a small jhalak of these funny yet aggressive cops. Who along with entertaining the audiences do their duties up to the mark and as well influence the viewers to follow a path of justice..!!

Rati Pandey  who was last seen in Zee TV's Hitler Didi as Indira/Zara - The sweet and pretty looking Rati Pandey played the role of Indira as well as Zara Malik Khan as a strict, arrogant cop in the show Hitler Didi after the show had taken a leap. The sweet looking girl had put on the character of an aggressive cop so well that it influenced the audiences to a great extent and kept them glued to their TV sets to watch her fight sequence with the terrorists.

Link to Article

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/20387-dabbang-boys-vs-dabbang-girls.htm#7007785
Edited by clementina - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is one n only most talented actress/ actor on list ...
She made Zara loved ...I still can believe that I was in between Zara - Indira ...two different characters standout so well played by one actress 

Zara fans vs Indira fans ...wow only outstanding with such mindblowing acting can pull that off or else no Indian actress has done such an amazing double role in Bollywood or tellywood ...Rati am very proud to be a fan of such talent πŸ‘...
It is so amazing to watch you on tv ...
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RamziMeriJaan

She is one n only most talented actress/ actor on list ...

She made Zara loved ...I still can believe that I was in between Zara - Indira ...two different characters standout so well played by one actress

Zara fans vs Indira fans ...wow only outstanding with such mindblowing acting can pull that off or else no Indian actress has done such an amazing double role in Bollywood or tellywood ...Rati am very proud to be a fan of such talentπŸ‘...
It is so amazing to watch you on tv ...

absolutly rght I agree dz lines twin... such a perfection n each character ufff no words to say we r proud to be Ratians πŸ˜‰
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
comment for her...she should win dis πŸ‘πŸΌ