Qubool Hai

Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam!!! SaHil FF - [Updated Part 6 {Page 41}] - Page 32

Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful..
I seriously wonder if anything could ever get better...
Amazing 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samluck thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
well written
nour1 thumbnail
 I love your story a lot  it is awesome 👏

please update soon 
tazzz thumbnail
I enjoyed reading this so much! I started reading it today and it is amazing! 😆 it's so strange to see sanam so modern and seher so traditional! absolutely LOVING this plot. please update soon!!! and the precap where aahil sees a pic of zoya and Asad... poor aahil! seems super interesting! ⭐️ and I see where this is going with sanam "fake loving" aahil 😉 . omg this is so creative! please continue and update when you can! ❤️Edited by tazzz - 8 years ago
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone!! 🤗

I am very sorry on my sudden disappearance from forum...was in so much tensions and issues...was not in a mindset to think of updates in stories...but now I am doing good...😊 Thankfully I am back to pace and I got a job too...so now I would catch up with you all...and update my stories...first this one...😊

But maybe not too long updates, as I work too now...but I will definitely update...give me some bit of a time...I would finish the update and post it!! 😃

Once again...please forgive me for my dispapearance yaaron 😔...I missed you all a lot and this forum too 😭...feels back home now...😳

Shall come back with an update soon 😃

Love,
Aishwarya
--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey aish 
Good to see you here 
Hope you are fine 😊
Edited by azsumay - 8 years ago
ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i love this story please update
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Aish!
Being sick as a dog, I couldn't go into work today. Came across your story and ended up reading all 6 parts in one go.😳
Being a big SaHil fan, I love reading stories on them, however, there are only handful of writers in the forum that write on SaHil. So very glad that I came across your FF. 

You have kept some characteristics the same as the show, which is interesting and I'm really enjoying reading it. Looks like you switched Sanam and Seher a bit...but seeing a modern touch to Sanam's character is pretty cool. 

This nok johk between SaHil is cute, although I did not like the way Sanam insulted Aahil in front of the entire office. But she did rectify her mistake by apologizing in front of everyone.

Aahil started admiring Sanam, maybe he will be the first to realize his feelings for Sanam...just like the show. But I really hope that Sanam doesn't continue this prem game of hers for too long. I want to see her falling for him too. 

--------

It looks like you have not updated in a while but I'm hoping that you have all intentions of finishing this story because there's so much story to be told. I want to see what Aahil's reaction be when he sees Zoya's picture and mistakes her for Sanam.
How does Rehan and Seher's first conversation goes? What would make Seher leave NY to come to India?
What is it about Haya's past that's starting to bother her?
Will Anwar's revenge play a big role in everyone's life?
And most of all, I want to see a happily ever after for my SaHil.❤️ SaHil was the only couple I fell head over heels for in QH and it was very saddening as a fan that they had the worst ending. That's why I love reading stories on SaHil, because writers on this forum are 100x better than the writers of QH.
So, I really hope that you will continue this story cuz I really want to know how this story will end.
I have sent you a buddy request, so please PM me when you update.

Thanks dear and sorry for the essay...lol!
sahilasya thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am new aish(can i call u that?) I really love the concept plz plz plz update it i really wanted to read further