Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam!!! SaHil FF - [Updated Part 6 {Page 41}] - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago

Heyy everyone!!! 😊 Thank you for your response on the teaser!! 😊I hope you all will keep encouraging me to write this FF and here is the first update of this FF and hope you all love it. 😊

Part 1:

Aahil was going in his car to his home after a late night party with loud music in his car.

"What a fantabulous party that was!!" exclaimed an enthusiastic Aahil, "At least for such parties, every day is supposed to be a weekend."

He was driving crazily on the road, along with the rock music, when he suddenly saw another car approaching towards him. He hastily tried to stop the car and both the cars stopped hitting each other.

"Oh Damn!!!" exclaimed Aahil.

He got out of the car and saw the damaged condition of both the cars.

"My expensive BMW!! Can't you just drive..." shouted Aahil while his sentence got interrupted suddenly.

Just then the driver's door opened and there got out a girl with pointed heels, blue jeans and a black top. She rushed to the front side of the car and looked at awe.

"Heyy Mr.?? Don't you have eyes??" she asked furiously, "Forgot and kept it at home?? You would have just killed me right now!!"

Aahil was still hooked up at the stunning girl right in front of his eyes and his ears didn't take any of her words to his brain, while his eyes just took a still of that ravishing girl standing right in front of his eyes.

"Hello??" asked the girl who was expecting some sort of a reply from him.

Aahil came back to his senses and realized that he was right then involved in a minor accident with a girl at the middle of the night.

"Look here" said Aahil in a stern tone, "You have hit my car and it's your fault!!"

"Oh!! Really??" she asked with an unbelievable look, "You have come in the wrong route. This is one way!!!"

Aahil realized he had come in the wrong route, but he couldn't accept his fault to a girl and was in a fix.

"Ohh...well...okay..." stammered Aahil, "Maybe we both are at fault...let's leave this issue!!"

Aahil turned to go to his car saying that, as he found it better to stop that conversation with her rather than mere argument. But least expected by him, she crossed him, bent inside the car, pulled out the key and looked at him, while he gave a boggled look.

"Sanam won't let you go that easily!!" she said giving a daring look.

Aahil was giving a confused look at her, while Sanam was sternly looking at him.

"What are you doing??" asked a confused Aahil, "Give me my key back!!"

"Sure, I will give you" she said, "But for that, you will have to mend my car and get it alright and return it to me. Till that, your car will stay with me Mr...??" she looked at him expectantly for his name.

"Aahil!" he said in a disinterested tone, "Aahil Raza Ibrahim!"

"Okay, Mr. Ibrahim!!" she looked at him steadily with her hands folded.

"But, I..." said Aahil who still believed he could make things easy with her.

Sanam walked to her car, took her key and handbag and came to Aahil's car. She moved him and sat inside his car, and lowered the window, while Aahil didn't even understand what was she doing. She gave a key to him, while Aahil looked at the key and shifted the look at her.

"This is my car key and..." she looked through her handbag and took out a business card, "This is my card. Once, you are done with the repair work, give me a call to my mobile number."

Sanam started the car and drove off from the place, without even giving a chance to Aahil to speak and he stood there with her key and gazed at his car vanishing from his sight.

"Who was she??" said Aahil in a shocked tone, "She just...just drove my car off and went!! Really???, he looked around the deserted road and again tried to digest the fact that a girl outsmarted him.

"Even guys don't stand face to face with me and behave this way. She being a girl...look at her guts!!!"said Aahil and looked at the card she gave him.

"Sanam Ahmed Khan!!" he read her name looking at the card.

He then walked to her car, opened her door and keeping one hand on the roof of the car, looked at the route in which she drive off with his car.

"Miss Sanam..." he said, "You haven't done the right thing by behaving this way to Aahil. I will show you who I am!!"

Saying so, he got inside her car and drove off.

The next morning, Sanam was having her coffee in the balcony of her friend Haya's flat. Haya was the only person she knew in Mumbai and she has been close to her since their masters in New York.

"Whatever you say, I have to tell you, this was heights of guts!!!" said Haya, coming to Sanam with her cup of coffee.

"Then what did you expect me to do??" she turned at Haya, "He came in the wrong way and didn't even apologize for damaging my car and was shouting at me!!"

"But taking his car and coming here, leaving behind your car with him..." heaved Haya sipping her cup of coffee, "Sanam, you always astonish me with your daring character. That too with a guy whom you don't even know!"

"So what??" asked Sanam keeping her coffee cup on the table, "If someone messes around with me, be it he is the son of a minister too, Sanam doesn't let go of him easily!!"

"Hail Sanam Ji!!" said Haya folding her hands in a worshipping way.

"Well..." said Sanam controlling her smile, "Did you get any flats here??"

Haya went to her room and got a sheet of paper and showed to Sanam.

"These all are the numbers and addresses of some apartments which are in a good residential location as you asked for. After breakfast, we shall leave" she said, "But, still I am angry at you for not listening to me" said Haya turning her face away from Sanam.

"Haya, you know I don't like to be a burden for anyone" said Sanam.

"Burden???" Haya exclaimed turning at her, "Sanam, you are my best friend!!! In fact, you are more like a sister to me. Will I consider you as a burden to me??"

"Haya darling!!" she cupped Haya's face, "I know about you very well, but you know me too. I always like to stand on my own. That's why I took this decision."

"Whatever...okay" said Haya with a disappointed look.

"Not this way" said Sanam.

She kept her fingers near Haya's mouth and extended her fingers to make her smile and she too smiled back at her and they both had an affectionate hug.

Aahil arrived at Modern Architects, one of the biggest companies in Mumbai. He looked into his watch and realized it was late too and sat at his cubicle quickly starting his work for the day.

"Mind a coke??" came Rehaan who was Aahil's best friend and colleague.

Aahil took the coke can from Rehaan and started having it in in continuos gulps.

"What's wrong??" asked Rehaan sitting next to Aahil, "Why you are so stressed Senior?? And why so late??"

Rehaan was the junior architect in Modern Architects and referred to Aahil mostly as senior only, due to to the latter being the Senior Architect of the company.

"Nothing!" said Aahil brushing away Rehaan's question.

"But your face doesn't look like nothing is wrong" said Rehaan, "Tell me what is the matter."

Hearing that, Aahil's mind went through the scenes that took place during his last night encounter with Sanam, the first person who had made him shut his mouth without giving him a chance even to argue back.

"Aahil!!" called Rehaan, shrugging Aahil's shoulders, making him come out of his thoughts and he looked at Rehaan.

"What happened to you Aahil??" asked Rehaan with anticipation.

"Nothing much dude. I came by bus today and that's the reason I am a bit tired." said Aahil.

"Bus?? You?? What about your car??" asked Rehaan.

"It's with..." Aahil stopped his sentence as he recalled how Sanam very boldly switched the cars and just assigned him to mend her car and get it back to her. 

"It's with...??" Rehaan waited to hear the next part of the statement.

"It's with...my friend. I thought to come by taxi, but since its peak hour, I didn't get a taxi. So, I had to come by bus." said Aahil.

"But why bus?? You could have asked me to pick you up right?" asked Rehaan.

Aahil heard that and recalled how he was at the garage since morning with Sanam's car and how would he say that to Rehaan and what would he think if he comes to know Aahil was put down by a girl.

Just then, their M.D came to their place and Rehaan and Aahil got up to greet up.

"Good morning Sir!" greeted Aahil.

"Good morning Aahil! So, how is your work these days??" asked the M.D.

"Well, it is a little hectic, but I can manage Sir" said Aahil with a promising smile.

"I understand Aahil. The other architect suddenly resigned his job and you are supposed to do double the work these days. But, it's only for a couple of days more. We are getting another senior architect here soon." said the M.D.

"Ohh!!" excalimed Aahil, "From the main office??"

"Yes. The interview will take place there and the selected person should be on duty here mostly by two days. So, after that, you both can work together and split the work among you both." said the M.D.

"Okay Sir. That's good to know." said Aahil with a smile.

"Alright Aahil! Carry on with your work. Have a good day!" said the M.D patting Ahil's back.

"Yes Sir. Thank you!" 

Saying so, the M.D left from there and Aahil went to his cubicle and resumed his work.

Meanwhile, Sanam and Haya were tired as a result of roaming out the whole day searching a good flat for Sanam.

"Ya Allah!! I can't walk any more!!" heaved Haya sitting at the footpath nearby and waving her dupatta for some air. Sanam too sat next to her wiping her face as she was sweating due to the heat.

"What is this Haya?? Not even a single flat is good. In each flat one or the other thing doesn't look good to me. I never knew getting a flat in Mumbai was so tuf!" said Sanam looking here and there and with an exhausted face.

"That's why I am telling you stay with me itself. Why do you have to bother this much??" asked Haya looking at Sanam.

"No Haya, well..." 

Sanam stopped her sentence over there as her eyes fell on a beautiful apartment some distance away and she stood up from the footpath.

"Mashallah!!" exclaimed Sanam, "Look at that apartment Haya!!"

Haya looked at the direction Sanam was pointing at and she too stood up to have a proper view..

"Golden Sands Apartment!!" said Haya looking at the apartment, "Very luxurious flats and they are a bit expensive too."

"So what?? There is no harm in having a look. Come." said Sanam.

Saying so, she went to the apartment with Haya crossing the road.

Back in Modern Architects, Aahil was working in the design studio, when his phone rang.

"Hello" responded Aahil attending the call, while still drawing his sketch.

"Sahab!! The car is ready. You are coming to collect it now??" asked the mechanic on the other side.

"Ohh...okay" said Aahil and looked at his watch, "I will come in half an hour."

Aahil cut the call and was twirling his phone while his mind was cooking some plans.

"The car will not be completely ready till I give its finishing touch" said a Aahil with an evil smirk.

Aahil smirked thinking about it.

On the other hand, Sanam and Haya went to the reception of Golden Sands Apartment and enquired about the vacancy of single bedroom flats. The person from the reception walked inside and came out with an elderly guy who came to Sanam and Haya, while adjusting his glasses.

"Namaste Madam. My name is Raghu." saying so, he greeted both of them. 

"You can call my Raghu Kaka like everyone over here. I am the caretaker over here and I will show you the most beautiful flat you would ever see in Mumbai. Please come!!" said Raghu with a gleaming face.

Sanam and Haya smiled hearing it and went with him to the 10th floor, while they introduced themselves to Raghu and enquired about the surroundings and related things. Raghu came to a flat, opened the door and took them around the flat. 

"Woww!! Such a beautiful flat!!! It's lovely!!" exclaimed Sanam joyfully, "Isn't it Haya??"

"Yeah Sanam, it's very nice" said Haya looking around the flat.

"Didn't I tell you Sanam beta??", said Raghu coming to Sanam, "That this is the best flat you will ever see."

Sanam smiled at Raghu and then went to the balcony and was stunned at the outer view.

"Amazing!!!!" said Sanam with an astonished smile, "Haya, have a look here."

Haya too came and looked outside and they excahnged smiles at each other and while Haya turned around to view the balcony, her eyes fell on the glass partition wall over there and saw there was an other balcony that side.

"What is this, Kaka?" asked Haya pointing out to it.

Sanam too turned hearing it and Raghu too came there.

"The thing is actually, this flat and that neighboring flat was planned to be a single one only. But during the last minute, the engineer changed his mind and decided to make it a duplex flat. That is the reason for this glass partition" explained Raghu.

"Ohhh" said Sanam looking at at that neighboring balcony, "Who stays there??"

"A 24 year old boy" answered Raghu, "He works somewhere nearby only. Very good mannered boy!!"

"One minute!!" said Haya and took Sanam with her away from Raghu.

"Sanam, are you okay with this?? A guy next flat and common balcony." said a confused Haya.

"Haya, there is a partition right?? And its two separate flats only. And the main thing is, I just love this location. I don't want to leave this flat just for this reason. I am okay with this." said Sanam comforting Haya.

"Cool' said Haya smiling at Sanam.

Sanam  then came to Raghu and said him, "Okay Kaka. I will take this flat. Just give me the rent details and other things."

"Well and good", said Raghu, "I will make you meet the manager. Come with me."

They both walked out of the flat, while Sanam did not notice the name plate of her neighboring flat which read "Aahil Raza Ibrahim"!

Link to Part 2

So, how did you find this first chapter friends?? 😊 I hope you like the story line. So, there are interesting tracks coming up between Aahil and Sanam in the forthcoming chapters and hope that you will find it interesting!! 😊 Do give me your reviews and buddy me for pms!! 😊

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 9 years ago
res
unres.

hey look i how much i stalk ur threads 😆 m first 🥳

haha it was an awsum update 👏

loved there argument 😳

best part they both r going to stay as neighbor 😃

precap was so awsum

update soonEdited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
I have only read os on sahil...bt I was bound to read this ff..
Its amazing. ..
Beautiful. .
Loved it...
And precap was wow...waiting to see how they gonna react when they will het to know abr they have to live in same apartment..
Update soonEdited by aYASHIKA - 9 years ago
Wow!! 👍🏼  First of all, thank you for writing such story on SaHil <3

The first chapter was great. I loved the way you've written the characters - still keeping their traits. :-)  - What I liked the most was the fact that they both seemed so confident and independent.

The precap - Oh My...! So damn excited to see what's going to happen in the next chapter. Especially how they are going to react to the fact that they live in ONE apartment 😆

Please, update soon. This one sure looks promising. 😊
Nice start 👏
Love the guts Sanam has
one more amazing story from you...
loved it...
so I guess they gonna work together and and stay next to each other...
m loving it
pls update soon...
Awesome start
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
Nice start
Their fight was amazing
Sanam took apartment & her neighbour is Aahil
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm