Lovely Concept And CS !!!
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice concept and character sketch.thanks for pm
Aye12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As always... LOVE IT :))) Please continue, should be interesting to see how they fall for each other :))) Thanks for the PM and nice character sketch :)) Love that Seher is part of the story :))) xoxoxo Edited by Aye12345 - 9 years ago
Ramlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pls continue soon aishu 😉
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: minarva.panda

CONG ON NEW WORK...

Thank you!! 😊
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Heyy friends!! So, glad to know most of you liked the first part and also the character sketch. So here is Part 2 which is a little longer than the previous update and hope you like it. 😊

Recap: Aahil hits Sanam's car by coming in the wrong route and Sanam takes Aahil's car with her leaving her car behind with Aahil to reapair it and hand over it to her, while Aahil is stunned at such a bold behaviour. Sanam books a flat with the help of her friend Haya, while she is unaware that Aahil stays next to her flat...

Link to Part 1

Part 2:

Aahil comes to Rehaan.

Aahil: Rehaan, where is the M.D??

Rehaan: He went for some meeting an hour back. Why??

Aahil: Alright. I have some work outside. After finishing it, I will be going home only directly. Just inform it to M.D and submit this file to him once he comes.

Rehaan: Ohh...okay. Bye Aahil.

Aahil came out and tried Sanam's number. The line was busy. He kept trying and it still remained busy.

Aahil: How much does she talk to someone??

He recalled that night's incident, about the way she spoke to him.

Aahil: (Thinking) Why won't she speak?? Well, I will go get her gift which I am supposed to give along with her car and then try calling her again.

He smirked and got in her car and drove off.

Sanam: Haan...it's a lovely flat Seher!! You won't believe it, I used to show you sketches of my dream home na, just like that!!

Sanam was talking on phone to her sister Seher in New York. Seher was her twin sister who is a look alike of Sanam with so much differences in their character and way of dressing.

Seher: Really?? Woww...then I do want to see it. Click photos and send me okay?

Sanam: Of course!!

Seher: And is the place safe?? I mean for girls to live alone?? How much security guys are there?? How is the area at night?? Do girls live...

Sanam: Seher!! Seher!! Relax!! You know what, at times I feel you are my Ammi rather than my sister!!

Seher: Then what?? You just go to places very daring, and you invite troubles too very fast. You just fight with people just like that if you are right. Who knows how much persons you fought with, till now in Mumbai!

Sanam suddenly thought about Aahil and the fight she had with him last night.

Seher: You are a girl Sanam. You have to be a little calm in certain places.

Sanam: My dear sister!! I know all this!! Don't worry, I am good here!! Okay?? Well, where is Khala??

Seher: She is out for some party. She will be reaching late only. I will ask her to call you once she comes back.

Sanam: Is she still angry with me??

Seher: Little bit. But don't worry; I am reducing her anger slowly. She will become alright soon.

Sanam: Okay Seher. You have been talking for so long I guess. So rest we will speak once I reach home, okay??

Seher: Okay. Take care! Bye! Allah Hafiz!!

Sanam: Allah Hafiz!!

Sanam cut the call and she received another call immediately. Sanam wondered looking at the unknown number.

Sanam: Hello!!

Aahil: How much do you girls speak???

Sanam: Excuse me??

Aahil: You have been irritating me from the moment I met you, and now in phone too!!

Sanam: Excuse me Mr. Unknown, I guess you don't have the basic manners of self-introducing when you call someone. And who are you to comment on how much I speak on phone?? My Guardian??

Aahil: Well...sorry...I am Aahil!

Sanam: Aahil?? Kaun Aahil??

Aahil: Aahil Raza Ibrahim, wo...the car...

Sanam: (Smiling) Ohhh!!! The gaadi waala?? I was wondering how could someone be so arrogant, now I get it!! Well, why did you call me now?? My car is ready??

Aahil: Yes! Come with my car to the square park near Modern Architects Office.

Sanam: Alright!! 20 mins!!

Aahil cut the call and was giving an evil smile and ran his hand through Sanam's car.

Aahil: (In his mind) Come soon Miss Sanam!! Your car with Aahil's touch is waiting for you!!

Sanam was driving and was asking Haya the route to go to Modern Architects on phone.

Haya: I would have dropped you right?? Who asked you to go alone??

Sanam: It's okay Haya, no problem. See, anyways I will have to learn all these routes yeah?? (She saw the Modern Architects building) Okay!! I have reached!

Haya: Good!! Well, don't make a mess with him okay?? Give the car, get yours and just come back.

Sanam: Alright Ma'am!!

Sanam cut the call and found Aahil waiting near her car next to the Square Park. He parked the car opposite to him and got down.

Sanam: Hello Mr. Aahil!!

Aahil came to her with a serious face and took out her car key from his pocket.

Aahil: Here is your car and key. Give me mine now!

Sanam: Not that soon Mr. Aahil. Let me first inspect my car and see how you have repaired it.

Sanam went around her car and saw the front side where it was hit. Aahil was just staring at her as she was seeing it.

Sanam: Hmm...good!! I am impressed!! Okay, here is your key!

Sanam took the key from Aahil and gave his key to him.

They both walked opposite to the other to their respective cars. While entering inside,

Sanam: By the way Mr. Aahil!!

Aahil turned back at her.

Sanam: I always wanted to drive a BMW. Thanks to you, my wish got fulfilled!! Bye!!

She smiled at him, wore her sun glasses and drove past him, while he was just looking at her going and got inside his car.

Aahil: Ohh Myy...girly scent!!! (The car was filled with Sanam's perfume smell and Aahil opened all the windows to get rid of that) Okay, time for fun now!

Aahil started his car, and went in the same route where Sanam had gone.

Sanam was driving while she saw an empty coke bottle near the gear box.

Sanam: These guys!!! Look at him, made my car a trash bin!!

She took it out and threw it out through the window. Just then her phone started ringing and she switched on her Bluetooth.

Sanam: Hello!!

Aahil: So, how do you feel driving your car again??

Sanam looked into her phone and saw that it was Aahil's number.

Sanam: Ohh...It's amazing!! Well, thank you for...

Aahil: Of course it has to me amazing as I have given my final touch to it.

Sanam: I didn't get you!

Aahil: Well, drive in all your favorite places, as this is going to be your last drive!!

Sanam was boggled hearing it and stopped the car in a jerk.

Sanam: What...what nonsense are you speaking???

Aahil: (Laughing) Nonsense?? Well, can you hear a tick tock sound from your car?? Observe keenly.

Sanam tried to hear keenly and she heard  a similar sound.

Sanam: Yeah...wh..what is it??

Aahil: Nothing much. I just set up a time bomb in your car!!

Sanam got the shock of her life.

Sanam: Whaaat???

Aahil: Yes!! It will blast in...ohh damn...You just have two minutes!! Well, bon voyage Miss Sanam!!! Alvida!!

Aahil cut the call saying it and smiled.

Sanam: Hello!!! Hello!!!

Sanam looked around nervously.

Sanam: Was it true??? Or was he playing around with me??

The ticking sound was disturbing her and finally she decided to step out of the car to avoid risk and ran far to the sandy side on the highway. She was looking at her car nervously.

"Booommm!!!"

Sanam screamed and closed her eyes and covered her ears with her hands, when she heard someone laughing nearby. She removed her hands slowly and turned to find Aahil standing there and laughing at her.

Aahil: (Controlling his laugh) Haha...well, your car didn't burst...I only made that 'boommm' sound!!! But I heard a similar sound from your heart now!!

He continued laughing, while she looked at her car and looked back at Aahil.

Aahil: You know what; I have not laughed like this since long!! Ohh God!!!

Sanam: Just shut up!!!! What's all this stupidity???

Aahil stopped laughing and came to Sanam closer.

Aahil: This is the consequence of playing with Aahil Raza Ibrahim! I just wanted to give you the tension of death for some time and give you the scare of your life and I succeeded in it!!

Sanam just stared at him with an angry face.

Aahil: So, this is the reply which I give you for making me a mechanic for your car!! Tit for tat!!! Got it??

Aahil gave a mocking smile at her, and walked to his car, while Sanam just kept looking at him.

Aahil: And yeah, that was not a time bomb, I just put up a tick-tock clock under your seat. Keep it with you in my remembrance if you like!!

He laughed and got inside his car and drove past her. As he was driving out, Sanam came driving her car blocking Aahil's car and Aahil pressed the brake in a jerk.

Sanam got out and walked to his door and knocked at his window and Aahil lowered it.

Sanam: I liked your prank Mr. Aahil!! Good one! But I guess even you don't know what is the consequence of playing with Sanam Ahmed Khan!!

Aahil just kept looking at her with a confused face.

Sanam: The game is not over yet...Aahil!!!

Sanam smiled and got inside her car and sped off from the place, while Aahil was just sitting inside without moving forward.

Aahil: (Clenching his teeth) Sanam Ahmed Khan!!!

He started the car and drove off furiously.

Aahil was working on his latest project and having his coffee, while he switched on the radio.

"Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam..."

Aahil stopped working and turned to the radio hearing it. He remembered Sanam's daring behavior towards him and how she didn't even get scared at what he did. He changed the radio to the mp3 player.

"Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...tere ho gaye hai hum..."

Aahil closed his eyes in anger and switched off the system and threw away the remote.

Aahil: Sanam!! Sanam!! Sanam!!! Who is this Sanam!!! Why is she just troubling my life so much??? Ohh God, please make sure that she goes somewhere far away from me not bothering me anymore!!

Meanwhile, Sanam and Haya were arranging the things nearby in her new flat.

Haya: (Taking out things from Sanam's bag) So you started another game with him??

Sanam: Then what Haya?? How could he even think of playing such a trick with me?? With Sanam Ahmed Khan??? And I am not that type of a girl, who gets scared at these stupid pranks.

Haya: You know Sanam, I just get surprised at times thinking how are you and Seher sisters?? How different are you both from each other!!

Sanam: (Smiling) It is not that Seher is scared of things, she just avoids troubles.But when someone touches her patience level, she turns from Seher to Sherni! But she tries her level best to move away from troubles.

Haya: And you invite troubles with a bouquet and red carpet!!

Sanam laughed hearing it.

Sanam: Khala tells me that Seher is more like my Abbu and I am more like my Ammi. And Abbu and Ammi had a huge differences table between them. Maybe that is the reason.

Sanam took out two photo frames, one with Asad and Zoya in it and the other of her sister Seher. She kept it inside the showcase and smiled looking at it.

Haya too came to her seeing that.

Haya: I can't believe that Seher doesn't like wearing modern dresses and only wears traditional wear. That too living in a place like New York!

Sanam: That's what I love about Seher. Wherever she is, she just loves her culture and never gives it up. But she doesn't request me to change like her. Bas, she has her own style of living. (Caressing Seher's photo) I miss her Haya!!

Zeenat: How much ever you try to convince me, my anger towards her will not reduce!!

Seher: Khala, I know you are angry because you care for her, but try to see from her point of view too na??

Seher was walking behind Zeenat convincing her to call Sanam once and talk to her.

Zeenat: What is her point of view?? That she wants to live on her own?? When she has her family over here??

Seher: No Khala, she feels Ammi got a nice and happy life after she went to India only. Even she feels that her fate too will show her something good in India and show her her Prince Charming!!

Zeenat: Your Ammi got a nice life Seher!! I don't deny it. She met your Abbu who was an amazing person too!! But, that happiness didn't last long right???

Seher was listening to it emotionally and looked down.

Zeenat: Your Ammi was the apple of my eye Seher. She was my sister only, but I loved her like my child. But Allah took her away from me very soon, but in return gave back two kids just like her. I don't want to lose any one of you too!!

Seher came to Zeenat and put her hands through her shoulders.

Seher: I understand Khala!! But don't worry, we have Allah's blessings and Ammi Abbu's good wishes on us too. Nothing will happen to us!! Okay??

Zeenat just nodded her head hearing it.

Seher: So will you talk to her at night?? Please??? For me?? (Keeping a puppy face)

Zeenat smiled at her and patted her cheek.

Zeenat: Okay!! You girls are just like your Ammi. Always outsmarts me and get their wish fulfilled.

Seher smiled hearing it, kissed Zeenat and went to her room, while Zeenat was lost in thoughts.

Zeenat: (thinking) I don't know how long I will be able to hide them from the world Dilshaad Bi. But as you had said me, I even lied to them that Asad and Zoya passed away in a car crash. But how much will I save them when Allah has given them both an appearance identical to Zoya??? I was a little peaceful when they both were here, but with Sanam in India now, I feel scared.

Zeenat looked at Zoya's photo at the table nearby.

Zeenat: (In her mind) Save your children from all dangers Zoya!! You had Asad in your life for saving you each time, make sure Sanam too gets someone to save from all dangers!!

Aahil: When I am there, what can even harm you??? Why do you get scared, haan??

Back in Aahil's flat, Aahil was talking to a kid in a blind school standing at his balcony.

Kid: Okay, then I will have my food. Bye Aahil Bhaiyya!

Aahil: Bye sweetheart!!!

The warden took over the phone from the kid and spoke to Aahil.

Warden: Thank you Aahil beta. She never listens to anyone over here, but obeys you without a second thought. She is so attached to you.

Aahil: Kids are like that Ma'am. You just need to be little sweeter to them.

Warden: But Aahil, what you are doing is really great. Every month once you get your salary, you donate food to our blind school and spend time with our kids too. Allah will bless you with a wonderful fortune beta. You will get such a girl, who is just like you in character and she will add more happiness and love in your life!!

Aahil smiled hearing it, while Sanam too was standing in her balcony looking at the beauty outside and smiling to herself.

Precap: Aahil's friend Anwar throws a birthday party and asks Aahil to have a drink, while Aahil denied that he doesn't smoke or drink. Anwar secretly mixes alcohol in his cool drinks bottle and Aahil too drinks it. Rehaan drops Aahil home and he reaches near his flat in a drunken state and enters Sanam's flat by mistake, as the lock of her flat door was not working too. He enters inside and finds the bedroom and sleeps in the bed, not noticing Sanam sleeping next to him in that dark room.

Link to Part 3

So, how did you find this update friends??? I hope you like the story line. So, what will happen when Aahil and Sanam find each other in the same bed?? Well, do comment me your reviews about this update or please like it if possible. Looking forward to your comments and buddy me for pms. 😊

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 9 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ress

unres

hey i won't let u waot for so long coz i had red it aalready 😃
so i m first again

and the update was awsum
power pack update 👏
sanam and ahil 😳 there nok jhok hahaha 😆
seher is like asad...aww 😊