Pavitra Rishta

soham is a criminal?

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
isnt soham a criminal who was never punished for the death of gauri

that also means gauris parents never got a closure and soham escaped the punishment
i dont get it at all why soham is being hailed as the good son when he was anything but that

he is trying to redeem himself , true , but murder is a serious offence and being light hearted or caring for your children after such a long time doesnt excuse himself of it.

i understand why sachin might hate soham till date. he did cause him a lot of agony during that time.
though i still agree with people that sachin is selfish and immature to a degree.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If soham is a criminal why he is not caught by police till date. Can someone tell whom did soham get married to. I didn't watch some of the episodes
cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjana

If soham is a criminal why he is not caught by police till date. Can someone tell whom did soham get married to. I didn't watch some of the episodes

Soham shot  and kidnapped Gauri before this leap. They haven't showed her afterwards so it is assumed she died in the tussle. 

Soham then changed his name to Raghav  and got married to someone. Their children are Ankita/Mansi/Prashanth. His first wife died I think and so then Soham married her sister and their children are Sonu and Pranav. His second wife couldn't tolerate Soham and so she left him. Neither of these wives have been shown in the show. 

Technically Soham is a criminal and so he has been hiding from the police all these years. His children don't know about his past deeds. 

Edited by cynthia32 - 9 years ago
sonalak thumbnail
who knows maybe gauri is also alive.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cs-07

isnt soham a criminal who was never punished for the death of gauri

that also means gauris parents never got a closure and soham escaped the punishment
i dont get it at all why soham is being hailed as the good son when he was anything but that

he is trying to redeem himself , true , but murder is a serious offence and being light hearted or caring for your children after such a long time doesnt excuse himself of it.

i understand why sachin might hate soham till date. he did cause him a lot of agony during that time.
though i still agree with people that sachin is selfish and immature to a degree.

@bold: Who hailed Soham as the good son? Archana or someone else? I am not able to recollect this part so genuinely asking.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niki, Sulochna did in yesterday's episode when she was telling Pushti about Soham ...She talked about him as if he was this cute adorable son on the family ...

There were good things about him before ( when he lived with his family ) but that cannot change the fact that Soham killed Gauri and has not yet been punished for this crime .
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Niki, Sulochna did in yesterday's episode when she was telling Pushti about Soham ...She talked about him as if he was this cute adorable son on the family ...

There were good things about him before ( when he lived with his family ) but that cannot change the fact that Soham killed Gauri and has not yet been punished for this crime .

Hmm... probably Sulochana Aaji getting nostalgic or something.. remembering the times when he was good to them, tried hard to be a good son to Archana-Manav, before he went back to becoming Vishnu Lala. Plus since it was Pushti, a child, Sulochana might have wanted to say good things about an elder (soham)

Not seen the episode, just guessing.

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just because sulo was remembering good thing abt soham does not mean that he is being hailed as a good son. usually people try to remember a person with happy memories. with soham there were happy as well as bad memories. soham's whole life is a mess and very complicated, it is hard to categorize him as good or bad. i dont think he deserves any more punishment. his messed up life is punishment enough for him. right now i m disliking sachin. 
proud of soham for beating up naren though. naren totally deserves it at this point. 👏. loved his concern towards ankita and anger towards his parents. somebody needs to slap pari too. 
edabella thumbnail
Originally posted by: john909

just because sulo was remembering good thing abt soham does not mean that he is being hailed as a good son. usually people try to remember a person with happy memories. with soham there were happy as well as bad memories. soham's whole life is a mess and very complicated, it is hard to categorize him as good or bad. i dont think he deserves any more punishment. his messed up life is punishment enough for him. right now i m disliking sachin. 

proud of soham for beating up naren though. naren totally deserves it at this point. 👏. loved his concern towards ankita and anger towards his parents. somebody needs to slap pari too. 

I also don't wanna see Soham goin' through any more punishment.  Hopefully he didn't kill Gauri.  Maybe we will end up seein' a flashback later on that shows what actually happened to her.  Heck, it's a mystery as to whether she is alive or not.  The CV's treatment of the Soham character is quite painful 😭.  It's weird if they show something positive w/Soham.  
Edited by edabella - 9 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Originally posted by: edabella

I also don't wanna see Soham goin' through any more punishment.  Hopefully he didn't kill Gauri.  Maybe we will end up seein' a flashback later on that shows what actually happened to her.  Heck, it's a mystery as to whether she is alive or not.  The CV's treatment of the Soham character is quite painful 😭.  It's weird if they show something positive w/Soham.  

agreed. even if gauri died coz of soham, i m hoping that she died coz it was an accident and soham did not intentionally kill her. soham has gone through enough misery throughout his life thanks to varsha and deshmukh clan and also his own actions at certain times. well i dont consider it weird if they show something positive with soham. he was never completely negative. he was always getting pulled from all sides from balan, varsha and archana. hence his character was never able to evolve in one particular shade and direction. balan varsha and archana messed up soham's life and when it came to accepting responsibility for the consequences they threw all the blame on soham for everything. i m not saying soham is not responsible for anything but majority blame goes to those three for never facing the consequences for what they did to soham. lol except soham in the entire deshmukh clan nobody has faced consequences for their mistakes or selfish deeds. it is usually others who face the results of their (D family) deeds and deshmukh family still comes out on top looking like mahaan and the most innocent people of all.