Hair density getting reduced

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi ,

Iam 23 years old.
My hair density is getting reduced and my scalp is visible.But ,i dont see lot of hair falls ( probably around 5 while i comb).
Although baldness is not in my hereditary.

Kindly let me know if there is any way to regrow lost hair.

I might go too bald in few days i fear .. 

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
San

Biotin (Vitamin B7) is a water soluble, essential B vitamin which is naturally found in bread, liver, pork, salmon, avocado, cheddar cheeses, and egg yolks. It may also be found in certain bacterial colonies in the large and small intestines. Biotin is widely known for its importance in cellular development and its assistance in fatty acid, carbohydrate, glucose and amino acid metabolism. Biotin is also a very important nutrient in hair, skin and nail health. Healthy Origins Biotin is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Visit : http://www.health-mall.in?ref=9r5EK7U2xo
Don't have any method to regrowth hair but you should consult any dermatologist for solutions.
You can try some natural and organic treatments like apple juice treatment, tomato juice and cayenne pepper paste is know to treat hair loss and increase volume.
Hi
Healthy Food and More Liquid Foods are advisable. But do take proper medication to have effective recovery !!
KLINICS
Indian forumEdited by asksyed - 9 years ago
Hi,

Medication can only help you to stop hair for a short time. I suggest you consult a Hair professional. 

I had the problem of hair loss and one of my cousin took me to  a center who is exclusively into research and treatment for scalp. They suggested a procedure. After the treatment . I now have my natural hair .  Those guys are world renowned and have the Professionals, infrastructure & equipment. 

Prior to this I had tried all medications and therapies, shampoos, Homeopathy, Unani etc. A friend of mine suggested me to go there and those guys after consultation recommended a treatment which was a small painless procedure for which you need not have to be hospitalized. You can go back home in 4-5 hours. Few Preliminary precautions and there you have your natural hair. 

In the market there were lots of Hair transplant centers which says lot but does not give written guarantee. But the difference here was these guys give guarantee that the new follicle will have hair for a min period of 25 yrs.

I do not wish to market any brand. but if someone is really in need you can call me 8790526866
Edited by asksyed - 9 years ago