Fan Fictions

Arshi FF ~Falling Out Of Love~ *Chapter 18* Pg 126 **UPDATED** 31/5

arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
PROLOGUE
She sat in front of the dressing table of her room getting ready for the big day. She can hear the voices drifting from the living room of her house, the loudest was of her Buaji chanting her Hai Re Nandkishore every now and then, the polite voice of her mother as she talks on and on about her qualities not leaving any chances of exaggerating about her daughters' goodness and her Babuji's discussion of world's happenings with the men. They were putting up a good show. No one can know from their behavior that few days before they were praying for their daughter to accept the marriage proposal which she had been against off from the starting but now not only she had agreed to meet the boy from the family who came to their house only few days before with Rishta of their only son but also agreed to marry him if the family and the boy like her. 

Her family members were confused of their daughter's sudden agreement to marry, who swore not to marry for at least another five years. It's not like they were not happy that their daughter has agreed to marry and settle her life but a little confused of her agreeing to marry this boy and not the one that she knew very well. 

This family was also good, one can say way better than the last family. Well it's the Raizada family and who in their right mind would deny this Rishta except Khushi but she didn't refused to see the boy instead she readily agreed for the marriage.

The Raizada family was one of the richest families among many in Delhi city. Their only son was the CEO of AR fashion house. After his father retired he took all the responsibilities of the company and took it to new heights within a very short period of time. In a short period of time he became the youngest billionaire of India and after that there was no going back. His nani saw Khushi in one of her friends' marriage which happened to be their relatives. One look at Khushi and nani decided to take her grandson's rishta to Gupta families. She wanted Khushi to be Raizada Bahu, wife of her grandson Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi looked at her reflection in the mirror. She had draped herself in a simple Blue sari appropriate for the occasion totally traditional. She was perfect reflection of Indian woman with jhumkas in both her ears a small bindi in between her eyebrows and a small delicate pendant with blue stone clasped around her neck. Sliding blue bangles one by one in her hands she thought about what she's is going to do today. 

I know that what I am about to do will change my life and I don't know if I will be able to do it for my whole life but I have no choice. It's the only way I can walk into. Marrying Arnav Singh Raizada was never my intension if given a chance I will refuse to marry him a thousand times but it's not my choice now. Being Arnav Singh Raizada's wife is my only choice but I will be marrying him on my conditions. I just have to convince him but deep down I know the business man in him cannot leave the marriage I will be offering him. "Khushi..." Her mother came inside her room. "Are you ready..." She trailed of looking at her daughter. "You are looking so beautiful beta." Her mother smiled at her with moist eyes. 

"Oh ho don't start the water works now mom save it for my bidai." Khushi stood in front of her mother. "You should be happy that your daughter has finally agreed to marry." She wiped her moist eyes gently. "Now smile mom."

Garima nodded and smiled at her daughter. "I came to take you down khushi, are you ready?"

Khushi took a deep breath before answering. "Yes mom. I am ready."

It's time to meet Arnav Singh Raizada.
Edited by arshina223 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imanech thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am confuse 
you want to rewrite a story wich you have already wrote 
but what the heck 
you never put us down with youe writing 
waiting for more 
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so u r planning to write again
this is one of my favoutire ff
i am waiting for more
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
What?? You are re-writing it?

But You have wrote the previous one so awesomely and I loved it already, so why?

No worries, i would love to read it the new way.Bring it on!!
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love to read your any story
dialuvarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting prologue wanna read more
alicia212 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story
thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wld love to read more... good story😊
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I already know u worked on it and it shows! I believe it's gonna be better as well! Grt job!