That was amazing one
Loved it.
Thanks for pm
Well written
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
PRECAP

"You know that I won't leave you bhaiya!" Anjali said matching Arnav's steps as he walked speedily towards the stairs of his mansion leading to his room. "You have to tell me why you so readily agreed to marry her when not seconds before you met her you were suggesting me to stop dreaming about your marriage." Anjali grabbed his arm momentarily breaking his pace before he jerked her arm away but it didn't deterred her, she continued to follow him up to his room.

Anjali closed the doors of his room as soon as they entered. "Just tell me the reason behind it bhaiya and I will leave you." She said impatiently. Something was not right. She knew her bhaiya very well and when on one side she knew and wanted him to marry Khushi but on other side there is this feeling that something was not right. It is not possible that bhaiya who, every time listens to the word marriage fly off like a mad dog is behind him, has now agreed to marry the girl by just talking to her once? She expected him to take time before giving any answer or dating for few times just to get to know Khushi instead he jumped to the marriage at once! What the hell! What has happened to him?

Arnav sat on his bed exhausted and started untying the laces of his shoes. "What do you want me to say Anjali?" He said without looking at her while she still stood at the door. "If you want to gloat then you can and yes you were right. There, I said it. Happy?"

Now angry, Anjali stalked towards him. "You very well know what I am asking! Just tell me what changed your mind!" Is bhaiya seemed uncomfortable just now?

"Look anjlai, I am going to say it once and then you will leave this room. I am marrying her because she's beautiful, smart and intelligent and there is no reason for me to say no to this alliance."

"But--"

"Now, it will be good if you leave the room Anjali because I am hell tired and I just want to sleep."

Anjali clamped her mouth shut. "Fine!" She exclaimed in anger and left the room banging the door shut on her way out.

Arnav lay back on his bed bringing his arms to support his head and stared at the ceiling. Why am I not having good feeling about this? Even Anjali could sense something is wrong then how am I supposed to convince everyone that this marriage is real when the whole world knows how I am! This will be difficult but not impossible. It's not like everyone in the world expected me to remain forever bachelor? At one point of time in life i would have to marry then why not now and why am I suddenly concerned about people's opinion when I had never gave a shit to it? It's all because of Anjali and her overworking mind!

A little piece of what i have already written. Will update soon!

Edited by arshina223 - 9 years ago
surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the way u write down stories...their feelings.. they r totally apt... waiting for the update...
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks,for the pm,loved the,update. Fantastic. Beautifully written enjoyed every,bit of it. Wonderful. Awesome. So khushi has her reasons to marry wud want to know that. Lovely. Update soon
vandana73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is good !waiting for the story to unfold ,why Khushi said yes to Arnav 
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely concept..loved it!!
😆
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb