Let the Hunger Games begin... - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by D3viL

yes i was out yesterday so i did have a banana shake! .. 

I will post pictures in this thread of me and my julab jamans.. watch this space..! 

I don't like desi julab jamans the ones you get in india and pakistan? the real ones? i don't like them.. I like the ones they make in australia.. without the correct ingredients ? that they pass off as gulab jamans.. but if you ate them you would ðŸ¤¢ and ask me what the hell did i just try to feed you?! 

I have an hour and 10 left... fasting has never been sooo easy man! I am freezing and have lots of energy! .. i remember the days when we would try to sleep longer so our energy would last? but these winter fasts.. damn.. they are criminal.. they are easy! I don't even dream of food... 

but tell me are you eating anything now? and if so..what...?
You know how much I love my chocolate chip frappe..! No frappe till EID? How will I survive? ðŸ˜­ you are lucky you have winters there plus the duration of a fast is not that long only 9-10 hours there that makes easy for you guys to fast. Here the duration is like 16+ hours and this warm weather .. imagine ðŸ˜†
Waiting for Sehri..! its almost 1 AM here ðŸ˜† dont know wht I'll gonna eat but something delicious that is confirmed ! I posted my sehri pic on FB but you deactivated..! I am too lazy to post it on here ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Redrose07

this is stupid 😆 I clicked on reply button...urghh.
I noticed that too.. I was like WTH you are doing ðŸ˜†

LOL God has a sense of humour I am sure of it! I went on a Gulab Jamun binge prior.. and I ALWAYS wake up to pray tahajjud even if it is just for 2 rakats and on the weekends I am able to stay around till Ishraq time as well.. otherwise off to work!

why I am telling you this is because on the FIRST DAY of ramadan... I woke up LATE!!!! i looked at the time and I had 3 mins left!! ENOUGH TIME TO GO TO THE FRIDGE.. eat THREE gulab jamans and a half a glass of milk!!!

I really didn't want to eat any more gulab jamans but it was as if .. someone said .. so you want them.. eat them then.. I coulda cried.. but laughed.. cuz if that is not a sense of humour .. i don;t know what is!

Yikes! Hope the other days go well for u. Today I woke up late as well but my mom already had everything ready on the table :p
Originally posted by momo121

Yikes! Hope the other days go well for u. Today I woke up late as well but my mom already had everything ready on the table :p

.. we are helpful at my place.. my mother doesn't do everything we all are required to pitch in? so I feel bad walking to the kitchen and expecting it there for me? when I slept in? .. plus I didn't have time.. I had three mins to drink as much as I could and eat as much as I could.. hows your fasts going? and where are you fasting at?

@MD I will reactivate .. missing you guys already LOL. But I will post my Gulab Jaman picks here cuz I don't think anyone believes me when I say .. I bought more than 80 Gulab Jamanz... 

.. we are helpful at my place.. my mother doesn't do everything we all are required to pitch in? so I feel bad walking to the kitchen and expecting it there for me? when I slept in? .. plus I didn't have time.. I had three mins to drink as much as I could and eat as much as I could.. hows your fasts going? and where are you fasting at?

@MD I will reactivate .. missing you guys already LOL. But I will post my Gulab Jaman picks here cuz I don't think anyone believes me when I say .. I bought more than 80 Gulab Jamanz... 
we believe you bhai ðŸ˜† no clarifications ðŸ˜† chal bye need to go AH..! mark my words what I said to you on PM .. 
Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago

I always have my phone alarm to help me wake up, but I guess I didn't hear it go off. I'm usually a all nighter :p my fasting was good, I live in the states :) Sehire is in about 3 hours
Originally posted by momo121

I always have my phone alarm to help me wake up, but I guess I didn't hear it go off. I'm usually a all nighted :p my fasting was good, I live in the states :) Sehire is in about 3 hours

of course your fasting is going to be good...if you sleep all day and eat all night... you can fast all year this way! mashaAllah so many rewards ðŸ˜†