~||SS:The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress~|| Updated CH-3 PG-122 22/07

Posted: 9 years ago

Yet again I have come up with another story inspired by a book! But this time I have completed the story and will post each part in 5 days. 

Disclaimer only the main idea is from the book. My story will take a different turn and this FF is written in my style not the book's.

Chapter 1

Jodha sprawled back in the cold tiled bathroom floor as she saw the blue line gradually appear on the stick. She went numb for awhile. She could feel her scalp prickle in exasperation and she could feel the droplets of sweat skidding from her forehead to her cheeks and then down her throat. Jalal had gone to Delhi for a week for his work but it hab been past two weeks he had left. He had called her up and said that something urgent was up and he had to stay back for a few days. After casting a glance at the stick Jodha could feel the warm tears escaping her eyes. How could it be possible? She had her monthly thing this month had he had not made love her to her since the past three weeks. Then it was possible at the same time as her friend once had her monthly and got pregnant afterwards. She didn't know what to do or how to break the news to him. She had started receiving the signs almost a week ago while she took her nausea as the flu but it had gone out of control so she decided to take a test.

Jalal ran his fingers through his hair in frustration for the promise he had made to his father. He had to break the news to Jodha and he didn't know how she would react to it. He slipped into a flashback of a week earlier.

The old man breathed heavily and cleared his throat as he continued to speak "Jalal I want to see the faces of my grandchildren before I die and that day is not far away." he placed his hand close to his heart "My heart has become weak after the attack son and I want to see the face of my grandson before I leave. I want to see the Mughal empire have its heir." Jalal placed his cold hands over his "But Abbu I cannot marry Ruqqaiya. I don't love her and I barely know her!" Jalal spoke with pain in his voice. He could definitely not tell his father about the relationship he and Jodha shared. He would go in shock and die! The man spoke apologetically "Then you will see my dead face soon, son. Your marriage with her has been fixed at your tender age and I will never back out from my words. She is perfect for you." Jalal clenched his fist in anger but tried his level best to control it "Is that what you want? You shall get it then but never talk about death. Not in front of me." He pecked a quick kiss on his father's cheek. His father was delighted "I knew you would never let me down son. I am proud of you."

Jalal stepped inside the apartment building with a heavy heart as he had to put an end to the relationship with Jodha and only he knew how much he would be hurt with his decision, but it had to be made as it concerned about his father's life.

"Tring! Tring!" the bell rang twice and Jodha knew it was him. Suddenly she felt a sharp pang on her heart and she began to panick. With short steps, she reached the door and opened it slightly, peeking to see who it is. He gave her a weak smile in order to suppress the grieve from his face.Jodha opened the door wide and threw herself in his arms, feeling the missing warmth which she had missed for the past two weeks. He closed his eyes, intaking the warmth of her love for the last. Before he entered the house he meekly said "Jodha I need to tell you something very important." Jodha pressed her fingers against his lips and said in an dazed tone "But first I need to tell you something." She removed the fingers from his lips and turned to face away from Jalal and sighed deeply "Jalal I...I'm.." "Jodha I am getting married to Ruqqaiya."Jalal spoke out of the blue, sending a ray of shock to Jodha. Jodha's eyes widened with shock and she gasped.She roungly grabbed his collar and spoke between her teeth "What did you just say?" Jalal closed his eyes in guilt and gently held her hands. "I can explain." the salty water dripping from her eyes reached her lips and he touched it with his thumb, which quivered at his touch.  She shuddered away from him "Don't you dare touch me! You have lost the right!" She roared at him. If they weren't going to break up Jalal would've swiped her off her feet and make love to her but the scenerio was different now.

After a minute of silence, Jodha finally spoke "Was this wedding preplanned? I mean before you and I.."she almost choked. "Jodha I..." Jodha sliced her hand in the air indicating him to stop and said in a trembling voice "Answer Yes or No."

"Yes." Jalal said with guilt filled in his voice. Jodha's heart wept and she began again "And you used me as your w**re!" Jodha ran her fingers in her hair "I thought you loved me.. How foolish of me! How can the billionare Shehensha love a middle class girl like me!" She pitied herself, Jalal stood their quiet. "You cant marry her. Im pregnant with your child." and then and at that moment Jalal froze in shock.His eyes spitted anger as his eyes met hers. He took two stepwards making Jodha go backwards.  He clenched his fist "It cant be possible! You cheated on me!" Jodha's mouth dropped open "Jalal.. Its your child!" Jodha wailed at him. "You had your monthly thing this month! Tell me, who is that ba***d?" he grabbed her shoulders, Jodha winced in pain "Your hurting me! Its your child!" Jalal roared at her "No Jodha you are hurting me! Don't try to play this game with me! it wont work on me.." Jodha's eyes began to stream with tears. "No!No! Not the tears! I thought I would give you this apartment because I thought I owed you that much, but now I would like you out of this apartment in two days!" He roughly released his tight grip and left, slamming the door behind him, making Jodha shiver in fear. She broke down, falling on the floor, hugging her knees tightly close to her.

Precap:Jodha waits a week for hearing from Jalal but when she doesn't get a word from him, she leaves to her hometown. Jalal goes to his doctor friend.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 9 years ago
U know i have a mills n boons novel by the same name ๐Ÿ˜Š
tahni jaldi post kar...
cant wait
Originally posted by dharshu

Woww!! Waiting!!!
aww thankx ๐Ÿ˜ณ