The Vampire Diaries

MTV Fanaah Promo 28/06/14

ManishaC98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Here is the new promo of MTV's upcoming supernatural show "Fanaah - An Impossible Love Story"
It stars: Karan Kundra, Ratan Rajput, Chetna Pande, Anita Hassanandani & Rithvik Dhanjani in the lead roles.

Edited by ManishaC98 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManishaC98

Here is the new promo of MTV's upcoming supernatural show "Fanaah - An Impossible Love Story"

Its stars: Karan Kundra, Ratan Rajput, Chetna Pande, Anita Hassanandani & Rithvik Dhanjani in the lead roles. 

TFS video link
ManishaC98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flamenco

TFS video link

No problem 😊
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm just watched the promo!! It isn't that bad at all!! & I heard this promo shoot costed around like 45 lakhs!!! Which is quite expense 4 mtv channel!! Then now I feel they will not do these kind of every 3 episodes as it will cost CVs a lott and this channel isn't a big channel!! 
ManishaC98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

Hmm just watched the promo!! It isn't that bad at all!! & I heard this promo shoot costed around like 45 lakhs!!! Which is quite expense 4 mtv channel!! Then now I feel they will not do these kind of every 3 episodes as it will cost CVs a lott and this channel isn't a big channel!!

Yes, I understand what you're saying, I also hope for the same thing & hopefully the CV's know what they're doing
BlurredLines thumbnail
thanks for the link and it looks like it is going to be a different and somehow not similiar to TVD. since there seems to be no damon

ManishaC98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kidsname

thanks for the link and it looks like it is going to be a different and somehow not similiar to TVD. since there seems to be no damon

At first they said that they were going to make Fanaah based off of The Vampire Diaries but now they are saying it's going to be different so maybe you'll see some similarities in the storyline and maybe the characters will be similar
katerinapetrova thumbnail
It seems like it's based on twilight rather that TVD. 
ManishaC98 thumbnail
Originally posted by: katerinapetrova

It seems like it's based on twilight rather that TVD.

Lol yeah, it kind of does but Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani was based off of Twilight
hodan1987 thumbnail
I am soo sorry but seeing those fangs totally slayed me🤣.

The fangs that could build a house. 
The fangs that can be seen from outer space. 
Whenever you as a vampire are suffering due to low consumption of blood. No worries. Use your fangs as a cane. It will help you get to the nears blind human being!

Okay. Okay. I would stop! Man, I can't wait for this show😆. 
Edited by hodan1987 - 9 years ago