Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: hodan1987

I am soo sorry but seeing those fangs totally slayed me🀣.

The fangs that could build a house. 
The fangs that can be seen from outer space. 
Whenever you as a vampire are suffering due to low consumption of blood. No worries. Use your fangs as a cane. It will help you get to the nears blind human being!

Okay. Okay. I would stop! Man, I can't wait for this showπŸ˜†. 

come on hodan, dont we have someother place to talk about this show, some are really excited for this lets not spoil it for them
Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs
Wait for this πŸ˜ƒ
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
umm i know m going to be bashed .. but as much as i love Karan and anita .. i can' digest that .. that's no way similar to TVD .. anita looked like VOLTURI from twilight ... that girl with bouquet looked like bella ... rithvik looked like SCOTT from TEEN WOLF .. and i donno what else they were trying to show with the bodies floating .. ZOMBIE LAND or 3rd Dimension???  huh .. m not excited .. i would better see karan in a love story with spunk ... anyway .. what is RR playing?? katerina?? lolz  
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the link. After watching the promo, I don't think its anything like TVD. Hope its different. Desi version of TVD will be too much to watch with this cast.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think I'm gonna give it a shot.. just to see how what they've copied now. πŸ˜†
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

I think I'm gonna give it a shot.. just to see how what they've copied now. πŸ˜†

jotty ..watch... on ur risk ..πŸ˜” 
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
An okayish promo, nice attempt though πŸ‘πŸΌ.
The fangs however, are too big. They don't seem natural/ free flowing type. They looked bigger than Ritwik's mouth, wonder if he has to wear these giant sized fangs on a daily basis what will be the situation of his mouth (I doubt it though). They should get better looking fangs.

Still gonna take time to digest Ratan Rajput as a lead in this type of a show... but will let my biases rest for now. Hopefully they'll do justice to the characters and the story.

Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay. Let me say that for an Indian TV show, the special effects were very good. Though if you forget that it's an Indian show, the effects were pathetic.

Ratan doesn't look any less pathetic.

Though Karan, that girl in White dress, Anita and Rithvik looked fine. 

It seems it is a mixture of all the vampire shows ever made in Hollywood. 
If I have time, I'll watch a part of it, also if I manage to catch it on TV, that is. Otherwise who the hell is gonna go seperately on net to watch this sh*t? πŸ˜†
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just saw the promo and the only thing caught my attention was their fangs. 🀣 I am sorry but they were looking like they are gonna come out any time. πŸ˜† And the whole promo didn't appeal me.
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

Just saw the promo and the only thing caught my attention was their fangs. 🀣 I am sorry but they were looking like they are gonna come out any time. πŸ˜† And the whole promo didn't appeal me.

you watched it finally . so all are caught up , so are you going to watch