Just want that forum shouldn't close down
Pls Mods reply to our question
will be waiting 
Edited by aanchaltulshan - 9 years ago
Tanzuh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 Hi,
    As you'll know I was described as the RAYA maniac & i am proud to b call this.As I am a true crazy BALHians i would like BALH Forum to b continued  as we have cherished 3 long yrs with RASHI & they r d part of our life we want everything to b shared in this forum so as a result  we fans dont want this forum to get closed PLEASSSEEE.
      HELP...
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
None of us expected the show to end this soon and top that we certainly don't want this forum to be closed.
We have found a new family here. No one would want to leave their family !!!
This place is our home. 
We have laughed , fought and cried together and we want to continue that forever...

Its a sincere request to you'l from all of us ... - Please do not close BALH forum.

If you don't find the forum much active then give us a warning but pleasee please please  give us a chance ... We will go to any lengths to keep this place active.
Each and every member here is willing to do that. 

The forum will remain as busy as it is now during the show. Atleast through ff/ss/os we will be able to keep raya magic alive. We have found so many friends here and one part of life would stop ..

Please please please don't shutdown our home , our forum .

Do reply soon ... awaiting your reply 
please don't let us down... You have our lives in your hands...

Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi, this is priya...
I also do have same questions that all are having...
I really don't want this forum to close!!!!
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please MOds some one respond to our doubts ????
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvsakshi

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Hi ,Im Neel [An ardent BALH fan ]
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">I think Im making this post in a proper section</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">I need to confirm few things before my show [BALH ] ends off .</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">We got to know From sony That BALH is officially will be End at This July 10th</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">I heard eventhough if serial ends we can keep the forum not to get lockedHow is it ??</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">So i need to knw few doubts regarding Forum so Im pointing it down ..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990000">* If the soap ends on july 10th , when the BALH forum will get closed ??</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0033ff">* We [ BALH fans ] doesnt want to get closed it as so many active topics going on ex:FF/ss/os/GOTW</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990000"></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0000">* Is there any prior intimation before closing the Forum,If so how it will be ???</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">* So what we should do if we want to keep the forum alive without closing ???</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#00cc00">*How many memebres should be active or how many active posts should be running in the forum.If the forum shouldn't get unlocked ..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990099">* How do we knw all these ??</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Waiting for some help </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">

</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Im sorry If i posted it in wrong section , Frankly we [fans ] have lots of memories and lots of true friends here .Its like a second home for us .So please try to answer my questions</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">and clarify my doubts</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">

</font>

yes plz me too want to know abt d forum...
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi I am a big fan of BALH. 
what can we do to save the forum from getting locked?
Even though I am busy so much but I will try my best to save the forum from getting locked. 
even though balh is ending how can we save our family, our forum from getting closed..
Please reply.. please reply to our queries...

.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi ..i m rohit a big fan of BALH 🤣
plz close that forum... 😆
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Rohit_

hi ..i m rohit a big fan of BALH 🤣
plz close that forum... 😆

Please Don't hurt others feelings