Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i m also big fan of raya.n i also dont want ki balh forum close hoEdited by sampa123 - 9 years ago
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pata nhi kuch log dusre ki feelings hurt krne se pehle sochte q nh??agr koi problm ha thn stay away naa.dont postEdited by sampa123 - 9 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey hi! I am Ujjaini, you all know me as jineejiggs, I am with this BALH forum from the first day and its almost my second home, and we never leave our family for any other person. This forum has given me the chance to present my writings in front of others, it gave me the platform to showcase my ability. The bond of 3 years is very strong and it will not break so easily, the members became friends and more, so lets be TOGETHER, I love you BALH and the Forum.
SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same question..same doubt...same fear...bass jo bhi ho jaye i dnt want to close thz forum bcoz i will live with raya's memory with thz forum..with everybody
Catgol thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too have the same doubts & fears...

We, Balh forum members have been patiently waiting for an answer from a very long time please respod to our queries moderators...
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello to all.
So I read your doubts regarding the forum. Firstly you should PM the Viewbie of your forum regarding your queries. He/she will help you in this regard.
Viewbie of your forum will definitely contact the seniors DT's in this regard and you will get a response either in your forum or in this topic.

I also was a regular viewer of the show, but since the story was getting bored I quit watching it, but I am really happy to see how much you love the show.

I hope this solves your doubts
- Kalyani

P.S. You can also PM Ishan who is a part of S/C development team
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kalyani_shiva

Hello to all.
So I read your doubts regarding the forum. Firstly you should PM the Viewbie of your forum regarding your queries. He/she will help you in this regard.
Viewbie of your forum will definitely contact the seniors DT's in this regard and you will get a response either in your forum or in this topic.

I also was a regular viewer of the show, but since the story was getting bored I quit watching it, but I am really happy to see how much you love the show.

I hope this solves your doubts
- Kalyani

P.S. You can also PM Ishan who is a part of S/C development team

'

Hi kalyani 
Thanks for the info 
we don't have any view biew in our forum 
so I have given a PM to our forum DTs .
i think they are lil bit busy this week ,we are waiting for their reply 
I already gave pm to Ishan , his reply was this 

Hi you can contact one of the GMs regarding when the forum will be closed because I have no idea regarding that issue. 

So I have given To GM also ,waiting for their reply .

Yes ,we love the show very much .we havent left the show even its bad pace 

If once forum closed down ,It wont get unlock easiliy 
so before that we are trying to know 
what measures we should take for keping alive the forum 
Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi everyone,

The BALH forum will not be closed without prior notice. Once the show ends, it will be archived and periodically reviewed for it's activity. If the DT feels that the section has become inactive (in the future), members will be notified well before the forum is closed. This way you can request to have your FFs/OSs/SSs etc. moved out to a more appropriate forum.

We don't look at a set number of members (i.e. x number of members have to be active) or topics - there are no hard guidelines. As I mentioned above, we will monitor the forum for activity. If we feel that activity is dieing out over the course of time, then closure will be considered.

Hope that solves your concerns :)

- GK
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gk_09

<font color="#660099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hi everyone,

The BALH forum will not be closed without prior notice. Once the show ends, it will be archived and periodically reviewed for it's activity. If the DT feels that the section has become inactive (in the future), members will be notified well before the forum is closed. This way you can request to have your FFs/OSs/SSs etc. moved out to a more appropriate forum.

We don't look at a set number of members (i.e. x number of members have to be active) or topics - there are no hard guidelines. As I mentioned above, we will monitor the forum for activity. If we feel that activity is dieing out over the course of time, then closure will be considered.

Hope that solves your concerns :)

- GK
</font>

Thanks GM for clarifying the doubts. :) As you said it doesn't matter how many members are active so on which basis do you see the activity of the Forum?