BALH forum - want Few clarifications ??Please respond - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by gk_09

Hi everyone,

The BALH forum will not be closed without prior notice. Once the show ends, it will be archived and periodically reviewed for it's activity. If the DT feels that the section has become inactive (in the future), members will be notified well before the forum is closed. This way you can request to have your FFs/OSs/SSs etc. moved out to a more appropriate forum.

We don't look at a set number of members (i.e. x number of members have to be active) or topics - there are no hard guidelines. As I mentioned above, we will monitor the forum for activity. If we feel that activity is dieing out over the course of time, then closure will be considered.

Hope that solves your concerns :)

- GK

Thanks for the reply dear 

How can you monitor the activity means 
each week how many actove threads we should create 
is there any rules something  regarding this 

^ @luvsakhi
GM looks around every activity happening on I-F.
it depends on how much activity is there in the forum, this comes with the number of topics posted, if there is an activity the forum will not be closed... but as GK said if the activity is less then closure will be done.
There are some members in forum who just spam to make the forum activity more, then the DT's will merge the topics which have same meaning.
You guys can continue discussing the golden memories of the show, and also the FF's written by members.
It all depends on you.
Hope this clears your doubts.

Cheers Kalyani
Kalyani pretty much summed it up.

I mentioned this in my initial reply that we aren't looking for a certain number of topics or members. We can't tell you how many topics to make - there are no rules surrounding this. It varies for each section. We will look for consistency though. If you are consistently active over time, making meaningful topics on a regular basis, then the section will remain open. There are various ways one can keep the section active. Spam topics will not count.

Hope that resolves your concerns.