Movie Review Ek Villain - KRK (Kamaal R Khan) RELAUNCHED !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

The movie is a rip off of a Korean thriller film called I Saw The Devil' but I haven't watched it and I bet most of you haven't either. So I went into the film neither with a preconceived notion of what it should be like nor expecting awesome thrill and gore which made I Saw The Devil a mega hit in Korea.

KOREAN FILM I SAW THE DEVIL POSTEREk Villain Poster

Yet the film failed miserably to impress me! Why? 

For starters, Indian directors of late are in this pathetic space where they want to ape world cinema. And they seem to know no better way to copy international storytelling other than telling their stories in a NON LINEAR way. It's been done MISERABLY by so many of our film-makers in the recent past and it's plain irritating because neither are their scripts crisp enough nor are they engaging enough to pull in a viewer to keep track of all the back and forths and twists and turns.

Mohit Suri, the director of Ek Villain, is in my opinion a victim of major hype. God knows what everyone saw in Aashiqui 2 to make it a super hit (besides it's songs) but it sure has made Mr. Suri commit further blunders in his next offering - Ek Villain.

The movie has three... or you can say two and a half main characters ...yes they bump off Shraddha Kapoor somewhere in the middle! Shraddha Kapoor plays Aisha... TO READ FURTHER CLICK HERE : http://www.biggbossfan.com/movies-reviews/movie-review-ek-villain-kamaal-r-khan-relaunched/