Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
tanu played by leena jumani...pragya as played by sriti could eat her alive in a minute ðŸ˜›
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -mina-

tanu played by leena jumani...pragya as played by sriti could eat her alive in a minute ðŸ˜›

Whoa really 😲?! It'll be really weird seeing her in a role like Tannu ðŸ˜•...she's seemed more the abla nari type to me 

On the other hand, I think Sriti and Leena are old friends so more masti for them ðŸ˜›
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

Whoa really 😲?! It'll be really weird seeing her in a role like Tannu ðŸ˜•...she's seemed more the abla nari type to me 

On the other hand, I think Sriti and Leena are old friends so more masti for them ðŸ˜›

oh are they? that's cool. that means they'll still have fun segments where shabbir is the KMH ðŸ˜†

she's played scheming vamps before too. usually the most childish immature kind, which doesn't fit with tanu's sophistication in my mind...but she's gotten older and more experienced as a performer, maybe she'll surprise me.
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TaBhi will never be the same like ermmm awkwardd lol
Atleast Madhu looked old enough 😆 
zephyr29 thumbnail

oh are they? that's cool. that means they'll still have fun segments where shabbir is the KMH ðŸ˜†

she's played scheming vamps before too. usually the most childish immature kind, which doesn't fit with tanu's sophistication in my mind...but she's gotten older and more experienced as a performer, maybe she'll surprise me.

Hmmm have never seen her as a vamp ðŸ¤”

But still like you said, it seems both Tannus seem poles apart at least in terms of looks. Lets hope she does justice to the role at least 

PS: Biggest adjustment issue for us would be the Taaliyah jodi...Shikha and Madhurima were equals and very convincing as partners in crime.
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I saw Leena in Punar Vivah I guess, she is no comparison with current Tanu...she is so cute!
-mina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

PS: Biggest adjustment issue for us would be the Taaliyah jodi...Shikha and Madhurima were equals and very convincing as partners in crime.

omg you're right! don't know what will become of taaliyah now ðŸ˜²
-mina- thumbnail
who will make the next thread? is someone connected to the account that made this one?
zephyr29 thumbnail

omg you're right! don't know what will become of taaliyah now ðŸ˜²

They might look like badi behen - chotti behen Part 2 ðŸ˜†
zephyr29 thumbnail

who will make the next thread? is someone connected to the account that made this one?

No worries, new thread will be opened soon ðŸ˜Š