Users

Frequent Posters

lazee.bee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Of course I meant them...😊
Interesting... I din note this earlier...😕😆😉
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazee.bee

Of course I meant them...😊

Interesting... I din note this earlier...😕😆😉

actually even i didnt notice... But when someone used it once, i first thought they were talking abt the book, then saw some scenes and acting was been praised. 😆 tab jaakar khula dimaag ki batti.. 😉
lazee.bee thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

actually even i didnt notice... But when someone used it once, i first thought they were talking abt the book, then saw some scenes and acting was been praised. 😆 tab jaakar khula dimaag ki batti.. 😉

Lol...😆 At least u figured it urself..👏

In one of d interviews Sriti made a mention dat thr s smething extraordinary abt Pragya... Wat cud she b referring to.? Is it smething v r yet to see or was she talking abt dis bold n outright Pragya dat v r witnessing..?!
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
The novel goes with the characters of Sriti and Shabbir too.
Sriti's Pragya is sense and Shabbir's Abhi is sensibility.
😆Edited by tiaradeol - 9 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Shaf, i told you na, it could be nothing at all... Just a ruse to get us to watch this show. Or it could be the fact that her patience and determination to smoothen out all the bads in her life and believe in the good of life, despite it being so harsh to her. It could also be the fact that she has never played this character before... Always having played a troubled woman... Or EK forced her to do this role; and sriti wanted to please her boss..

It could be any of the above or something else entirely.
lazee.bee thumbnail
May b u r rite...😊
Anyways enjoying d show so far..:)
flutterby thumbnail
Congrats... Tia. u changed color. Now you are a dazzler. Continue to dazzle wiith your posts.

Edit- dazzler ke jagah sizzler.Edited by flutterby - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: flutterby

Congrats... Tia. u changed color. Now you are a sizzler. Continue to sizzle with your posts.

Chameleon am I? Only noticed after you said! Thanks.😊
Obsessed07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Tia. Congratz on turning a Dazzler. 
flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiaradeol

Chameleon am I? Only noticed after you said! Thanks.😊

Since you finished posting 2500 posts, u changed color. U are fast by god!!! Within, what.. 2 months? 2500 is a fab record.