Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: flutterby

O ji... whunacum zephy!!!

But its a diff story tday... and yesterday. Pragya becomes a tigress fighting with abhi alone, but mellows down in front of tannu. And others.. dont understand this behaviour pattern.

Shd we tweet to sriti? πŸ˜‰ abt this?

What if she doesn't consider Tannu to be worth her time or her breath?...what's that saying "uski muh nahi lagna..." something πŸ€”...I don't think she gives 2 hoots to T and doesn't consider herself answerable to her in any way. But I'm pretty sure if push came to shove Pragya can and will switch on her tigress mode.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Zephs... I think its best that you dont watch the latter part of the epi and read the topics on the forum. No prizes for guessing that the word doormat and the phrases.. fight for self respect and isshtop with the khamoshi are fighting to win the battle of most commonly used word/phrase on the forum πŸ˜†

Actually you know just don't bother coz even that's getting repetitive now...like we decided just watch the show for what it is and hope when the time comes P will shut the mouths of all her detractors.
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
In the interview, Sriti said that P does not give back to A in front of others because she doesn't want to embarrass a rockstar.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiaradeol

In the interview, Sriti said that P does not give back to A in front of others because she doesn't want to embarrass a rockstar.

Then maybe that's the reason why.

All the more expectations for this HM track πŸ˜ƒ...that's hoping that it's just going to be the two of them with no haddis tagging along πŸ€” 
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiaradeol

Aah... this is a nice excuse. Actually I feel the real reason is to draag the MU... they have made P selectively mute and selectively fight her hubby. Yeah, hopefully the HM will be a trip where there will be only abhi and pragya and no mistress or sister for company. Btw sriti looked resplendent in royal blue.
nitarata thumbnail
Yeah torture honeymoon. Hope they will both see the human side of each other.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyr29

What if she doesn't consider Tannu to be worth her time or her breath?...what's that saying "uski muh nahi lagna..." somethingπŸ€”...I don't think she gives 2 hoots to T and doesn't consider herself answerable to her in any way. But I'm pretty sure if push came to shove Pragya can and will switch on her tigress mode.

I love your optimism breezy! Oh you mean like us?! What we are ignoring on twitter? πŸ˜† I am waiting for that day when tannu gets to wipe the dirt off pragya's shoes 😈
zephyr29 thumbnail

I love your optimism breezy! Oh you mean like us?! What we are ignoring on twitter? πŸ˜† I am waiting for that day when tannu gets to wipe the dirt off pragya's shoes 😈

πŸ˜† Maybe, though I admit I didn't think along those lines πŸ˜‰. P just doesn't feel anything for Abhi so her stance towards T might be you are more than welcome to help yourself to him πŸ˜›
flutterby thumbnail
Though I wonder... in the TC article, it was said bul, purab confront each other and realise the evil bro/sis intentions and thus marks the beginning of a rather common geometrical shape.. oh sorry! I meant triangle. πŸ˜›

Now who will be in this triangle... aaliya or suresh remains to be seen.

nitarata thumbnail
See the thing is- Pragya can't fight because MU will be over.
Abhi can't know the truth- because MU will be over.

All they can show us is him blabbering nonsense and her taking it.

It's enough now. Hopefully honeymoon does some good for them.