Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Though I wonder... in the TC article, it was said bul, purab confront each other and realise the evil bro/sis intentions and thus marks the beginning of a rather common geometrical shape.. oh sorry! I meant triangle. ๐Ÿ˜›

Now who will be in this triangle... aaliya or suresh remains to be seen.

It would be a tug of war. Aaliyah-------Purab=Bulbul------Suresh.

Don't know who has the max strength and who wins who! It's all a game after all.
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Felt very bad for Pragya yesterday ...and the whole Abhi insulting her was the least of it. She came back from her home & family only for Daadi to drop the bomb of a honeymoon which she has to put up with with this guy. But I think what really shook her emotionally was BB confronting her and coming to know the truth. BB has always been her weakness and to see her so broken undid her as well. I'm sure that must have been on her mind when the whole TaBhi scene happened, it just hurt her more so maybe that's why her silence for now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But I really hope she doesn't stand silent in front of Tannu any more. Would love it if during the HM track instead of Abhi giving her hell, she ends up teaching him something ๐Ÿค”

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiaradeol

It would be a tug of war. Aaliyah-------Purab=Bulbul------Suresh.

Don't know who has the max strength and who wins who! It's all a game after all.

Actually its a quadrangle instead of a triangle. Aaliya for purab and suresh for BB. Tug of war would be great, only if i cared ๐Ÿ˜‰
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Felt very bad for Pragya yesterday...and the whole Abhi insulting her was the least of it. She came back from her home & family only for Daadi to drop the bomb of a honeymoon which she has to put up with with this guy. But I think what really shook her emotionally was BB confronting her and coming to know the truth. BB has always been her weakness and to see her so broken undid her as well. I'm sure that must have been on her mind when the whole TaBhi scene happened, it just hurt her more so maybe that's why her silence for now๐Ÿ˜ญ

But I really hope she doesn't stand silent in front of Tannu any more. Would love it if during the HM track instead of Abhi giving her hell, she ends up teaching him something๐Ÿค”

Loving your patience zephy. But this is a kekta show remember. We cant really find a reason for what characters do in her shows. So we take each epi as it comes, instead of breaking our heads over why certain characters act/react the way they do.
nitarata thumbnail
I think more than Abhi torturing Pragya and Pragya teaching a lesson to Abhi, the honeymoon will be both discovering each other. The car scene showed that. Tannu although seems to have planned to hamper the honeymoon may not reach them because they may end up somewhere else with an accident or mishap.Edited by tiaradeol - 9 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
End up somewhere else?! Was there some segment somewhere that elucidated this fact?
zephyr29 thumbnail

Loving your patience zephy. But this is a kekta show remember. We cant really find a reason for what characters do in her shows. So we take each epi as it comes, instead of breaking our heads over why certain characters act/react the way they do.

And yet there are post after post wondering why she isn't acting in a certain way ๐Ÿ˜†

If we were going to take everything as it is there would be no need for discussions in these forums in the 1st place ๐Ÿ˜›

And remember what we had decided before the show had started? That we'd be positive about this show at least for Sriti. So just trying to do that.
zephyr29 thumbnail

End up somewhere else?! Was there some segment somewhere that elucidated this fact?

It's what everyone's hoping for at least or that Tannu gets stuck in a flood ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiaradeol

I think more than Abhi torturing Pragya and Pragya teaching a lesson to Abhi, the honeymoon will be both discovering each other. The car scene showed that. Tannu although seems to have planned to hamper the honeymoon may not reach them because they may end up somewhere else with an accident or mishap.

Let's hope it is a journey of discovery for them and maybe about themselves also. 
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

It's what everyone's hoping for at least or that Tannu gets stuck in a flood๐Ÿ˜†

It's wishful thinking but in one segment they mentioned there will be some romantic moments. Also given they already showed that Tannu has planned her plan will fail. If not they would have had her as a shock later in Shimla.