Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Though it was interesting to see that more than the insults thrown at her its only when Abhi talks crap about the sweater her mom made that she really starts to cry for the first time in front of him. 
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiaradeol

It's wishful thinking but in one segment they mentioned there will be some romantic moments. Also given they already showed that Tannu has planned her plan will fail. If not they would have had her as a shock later in Shimla.

Yeah no Tannu please, the two of them are more than enough to make the track engaging enough or to add drama/conflict/etc they can always take the help of Mother Nature πŸ˜‰
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

And yet there are post after post wondering why she isn't acting in a certain wayπŸ˜†

If we were going to take everything as it is there would be no need for discussions in these forums in the 1st placeπŸ˜›

And remember what we had decided before the show had started? That we'd be positive about this show at least for Sriti. So just trying to do that.

That was earlier... now I have learnt to stay deviously guarded. I am now not really staying positive. I am not taking it seriously as well. When shabbir and sriti can have fun, why should we fight and defend fictional characters?
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiaradeol

It's wishful thinking but in one segment they mentioned there will be some romantic moments. Also given they already showed that Tannu has planned her plan will fail. If not they would have had her as a shock later in Shimla.

Oh. Actually... I want them to spend some quality time together. If tannu had to come, the entire purpose of a honeymoon would have been lost. They might as well have stayed put in mumbai with tannu than go to shimla with her.
flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Though it was interesting to see that more than the insults thrown at her its only when Abhi talks crap about the sweater her mom made that she really starts to cry for the first time in front of him.

That was interesting. So also, the fact that he says sorry. πŸ˜† Didnt expect him to come up with that.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

That was earlier... now I have learnt to stay deviously guarded. I am now not really staying positive. I am not taking it seriously as well. When shabbir and sriti can have fun, why should we fight and defend fictional characters?

Umm who's fighting πŸ˜•? And as you know I'm someone who has always had Zero expectations from this show, yet I'm trying to see something positive here (I know it'll come to nothing but still). And besides there should be something to talk about in this forum right? And what else to do other than discuss the characters since the track itself seem pretty flimsy and the overall theme has been done to death πŸ€” 
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

That was interesting. So also, the fact that he says sorry. πŸ˜† Didnt expect him to come up with that.

I guess Abhi comes undone with tears πŸ˜‰. Its only when Aaliyah starts to cry that Abhi actually agrees for the hare-brained plan, and now seeing Pragya's tears brings out a sorry from him even though he just said the minute before that "Don't expect me to apologize!" πŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I was glad that Pragya felt comfortable to share why she cried. She probably thought he would appreciate it was made by an elder and he will respect that.
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
She knows that he respects elders.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
More and more I feel it will just be a love story of these two. I can see Pragya falling for him more than ever. She will not hold his revenge to marry her against him much. She can see through his act clearly soon.

And his antics will have her adore him too.Edited by tiaradeol - 9 years ago