Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ramadan Mubarik to all :)
x.titli.x thumbnail
Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim friends...🤗.
Thank you so much for such an informative and detailed post🤗...I learnt a lot about this sacred and blessed Month...😊

May Allah fills everyone's heart with love joy and happiness...May He forgives all of us for our sins and accept our Duas. May He shows us the right path to become a good human...May He protects our loved ones always AMEEN 

Have a peaceful Ramadan🤗. 
*just tried to make something* sorry if it's not that good😕

Maria
...Mallu... thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

Breaking Fasting supplication which is mentioned in my post's  reference is Sunan Abi Dawood, Book of Fasting, Hadith #2357 & Sunan Abu Dawood, lil-Bani, P3, Hadith 2066. Its my fault to post without reference as i avoid doing that but i have posted the same supplication in my previous ramadna posts in last 2 years with traceable reference.

Breaking fast supplication which you have posted is consider as Dha'ief (un authentic) as this dua is quoted by Taba'ee Muaz bin Zuhra (May Allah be pleased with Him) but while quoting he did not quote Sahabi (the companion of Prophet Mohammad Peace be Upon Him).

As a rule decide by scholars we can not accept hadith if the chain of narrators is broken and it is considered as
Dha'ief. Imam Munzari considered it as Mursal and Mursal is Dha'ief narration. (Aun al-Mabud with reference to book Allahumma, Page 96 by Abdul Latif Halim, printed by Alfalah Publications Al-hamd market Urdu bazar Lahore.

I don't mind such questions, you have asked as per your knowledge, i accept my mistake of quoting without reference. I try my best to be careful for that but I have missed it today.

I hope i made it clear?

Aww Thank you so much Kiran For clearing my doubts :)) I have a big doubts in my mind Thank you for this you do hard work to make posts :)) But that dua is after breaking fast and which i give its before breaking Fast but my dad says both are Right and you wish want you want to read before breaking Fast But you may add this one also :)) Thank you So much Once again Oh yes u frgt to write But am there to tell you always (; & yes you made me clear 😳

sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanxx alot for making this amazing thread !!
Ramadan kareem to u too dear...

May Allah bless us all ..
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ramzaan mubarak to all of you.
May ALLAH bless us in this Holy month and grant us with peace and happiness 😊
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Assalam- o-Aaalikum

ALLAH Paak is Mubarak maheenay ki tamam Barkatoun, Rehmatoun say Humein Faizyaab karay aur Humaray Poshida aur Zahiri saaray Buray aamalun ko Apnay karam say Baksh day aur Apni Muhabbatun kay Hisaar mein humein hamesha Shamil rakkhy... aameen...

ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice post. Allah bless us all. Ramadan mubarak to all..
Rarepearl thumbnail

Assalam o aliekum,

Ramadan Kareem to everyone observing this month. May Allah accept our worship & reward us all with the Best of His blessings this sacred month.

A v big thanks to the person who initiated this thread, May Allah reward you for all the precious information you've shared with all.

UserId thumbnail
May Almighty forgive all our sins in this holy month Ramzan.
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ramadan Mubarak.
May the blessings, forgiveness and mercies of this holy month be ours today and always.