Chat Clubs

||SriShank Heaven||CC#7[IO]:I Can't Stop Caring About You|| - Page 6

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shankythebest

Aren't they gorgeous!And the scene was so unique...

they both looked so fresh and young in this scene and Sriti was freaking gorgeous esp her eyes, Mannu was extra cute n naughty , this scene was a total surprise

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sush_

how was the movie?
hehe  like Galliyaan song..😳

I rly liked th emovie. I just wish Shraddha and Sid got more scenes. There was a useless item song with Praachi Desai, no need for it, waste of time, instead of that they could have shown more of Guru&Aisha... the songs & picturization of songs was flawless...I was extra weepy so cried a lot in diff parts.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

These creatives are so shameless...

But what I was thinking,there is a possibility of ending Jagya story...Because its all happy happy in case of Jagya and Dadisa got the new character Dadibua in Jaitser...So they can end it...

Jagya tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar..
if they will end jagya's story that's the best thing ever happened.. but i don't hink they will end it..
He and Ds are the only original char left in show with whom ppl could relate to old BV
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sush,

I don't get that why they are not giving importance to Jagya when they saw Anup Smita leaving...They should have been extra careful...But no,now they pushed him back in the montage and he is not present in the episode...Probably they themselves want Shashank to leave the show...😆
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

I rly liked th emovie. I just wish Shraddha and Sid got more scenes. There was a useless item song with Praachi Desai, no need for it, waste of time, instead of that they could have shown more of Guru&Aisha... the songs & picturization of songs was flawless...I was extra weepy so cried a lot in diff parts.

I heard that Ritesh was too good in the movie...
yanks28 thumbnail

I heard that Ritesh was too good in the movie...

Yes he was very good. His wife was played by Amna Shareef that TV actress...Ritesh was a total psycho. Sid was also very good. I like him
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sush,

I don't get that why they are not giving importance to Jagya when they saw Anup Smita leaving...They should have been extra careful...But no,now they pushed him back in the montage and he is not present in the episode...Probably they themselves want Shashank to leave the show...😆

pata nahi shanky I am totally gussa with this guy😡😡
why cant he leave try anything else.. is this any kinda joke..
he still in that damn show which never bothered about him..
Mr.vyas i am totally gussaa..😡
lal singh is totally laal now
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Aamna was also very good,I read...Sid is getting praises and Ritesh also...But Shraddha probably made people irritated,as per the reviews but it said that she was looking very beautiful though she was annoying to the core...
yanks28 thumbnail
Today the trps came...Colors is #4 behind Life Ok.

I think in BV the last link is Surekha ji other than Shashank...if she quits I think the show is over.

Sriti's show went up a lot. Ekta rly knows what she is doing, even that new Ekta show on Colors got higher ratings than RR MB and BI
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sush_

</div>pata nahi shanky I am totally gussa with this guy😡😡
<div>why cant he leave try anything else.. is this any kinda joke..

he still in that damn show which never bothered about him..

Mr.vyas i am totally gussaa..😡

lal singh is totally laal now

I am not watching the show anymore as I got really angry with him...I try my best not to praise him...