~Welcoming the new BollyCurry Production Interns~

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Once Upon a Time, in the awesome hub of BollyCurry.

It appeared as if we were short of crew to help in the filming of our mega-starrer film.

Some of our older comrades chose to leave us for other prospects. Those of us who remained, went a bit bonkers with the extra workload.

And that is when we decided, that we need some more new people to run the show along with us. So now, ladies and gentlemen; boys and girls; uncle and aunties.

We, at BollyCurry.

Proudly welcome.

The new Production Interns to our crew!

Lets have some dhol and dhamaka for the new recruits!

TeriGalliyan.

Aish002

Kalpana_Writer

Lyraa99

Anony_mous

--peehu--

LoveToLaugh

Poseidon

Congratulations, and welcome aboard people! You shall soon be contacted by our Alphas regarding more information on the crew; and your rights to NewsRoom and titles should be set in a few days!

PS: We, at BollyCurry, love our cookies. Be sure to have a huge stash of it when you make your presence felt in the hub.

Credits:
Main Post: BalamPichkaari
Header Tag: starry.phoenix
BollyCurry Tag: -Ravjot-
Edited by gk_09 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome on aboard everyone! Looking forward to working with you all.

Apologies for the delay in publishing the results. Special thank you to everyone who came out and applied - the results were really close!
Edited by gk_09 - 9 years ago
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations everyone and welcome to the team! Catch ya in the NR and looking forward to working with y'all! 
Minionite thumbnail
Haila! So they're here! Congratulations all you great writers. I look forward to seeing you in the NR and especially with those hot, sweet, melting macadamia nut cookies. 

P.S. Make sure that they are addressed to me else a certain Jen will steal them. Though she will no doubt try even with them being addressed to me. 😳
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail
I'm officially senior now! XD Wohoo!! Congratulations everyone! <3 Welcome to the team! =) Looking forward to interact with all of you! =D Specially with the QCB ones. =PEdited by -Alina. - 9 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't know we could comment? 😆
WOOHOOO!!!! Finally!!!! 🥳  CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!! 👏

Welcome you guys!!!! I wish all of you a very bright future as a BollyCurry Buzzer!!! 🤗 🤗

It'd be an absolute pleasure working with you guys and I'd love to get to know all of you!!! 😳
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations everyone! Such a fun place to work in. You'll all have an amazing time. Remember to give those chocolate chip cookies to your seniors. 😆
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wooohooo! Welcome aboard Production Interns! Hoping to get to know all of you! Its a mad and awesome place, really!

Shoutouts to Nisha! Welcome aboard!
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 9 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to everyone who made it. :)
-purpleorchids- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to everyone! :)