•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

made me feel bad.. this is for all the girls who run like girls.. #noshame #runforestRUN #twogirlsfighting_hotstuff 

... [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjJQBjWYDTs[/YOUTUBE]
Just for the record, I don't run like that. πŸ˜†
That post reminds me of bossy #LikeaBoss ... πŸ€£
Originally posted by Easy_A

Just for the record, I don't run like that. πŸ˜†

I'm sure you were running like the 5th girl in that clip? when we met at the airport... it was sooo girly.. 
Originally posted by D3viL

I'm sure you were running like the 5th girl in that clip? when we met at the airport... it was sooo girly.. 

Didn't you watch that clip? Of course it would be girly, cuz I'm a girl, jerk. πŸ˜†
I cant watch the video...summary please??
Originally posted by -Suhana-

I cant watch the video...summary please??

There is a bunch of guys and girls who are asked to run like a girl, and throw like a girl, in an audition for an ad. And they all just prance around and run in that typical stereotypical gay and limp way ... if you know what I mean. πŸ˜† And then in the next part, they audition the kids asking them to do the same, but the little girls don't put on that attitude and run normally .. and that puts the first batch of people who interpreted doing things "like a girl" to shame. Basically, the message behind it is that doing things like a girl is taken as an insult in today's day and age even though it's not anything insulting but rather something to be proud of and a part of female identity.

That's the best I can do. Don't ask for more. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Easy_A

There is a bunch of guys and girls who are asked to run like a girl, and throw like a girl, in an audition for an ad. And they all just prance around and run in that typical stereotypical gay and limp way ... if you know what I mean. πŸ˜† And then in the next part, they audition the kids asking them to do the same, but the little girls don't put on that attitude and run normally .. and that puts the first batch of people who interpreted doing things "like a girl" to shame. Basically, the message behind it is that doing things like a girl is taken as an insult in today's day and age even though it's not anything insulting but rather something to be proud of and a part of female identity.

That's the best I can do. Don't ask for more. πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE
Oh thanks a lot!!!! I got the whole picture through your postπŸ˜›
naina its awesome.. when people say oh you run like a girl, you play cricket like a girl, you lift like a girl .. even to a girl it is supposed to be insulting. When in actual fact it shouldn't be insulting, you lift,run,play like a girl because you are a girl so the message is : lets make "like a girl" mean amazing things and .. i think change happens one person at a time and ..this clip was a little thought provoking for me
Originally posted by D3viL

naina its awesome.. when people say oh you run like a girl, you play cricket like a girl, you lift like a girl .. even to a girl it is supposed to be insulting. When in actual fact it shouldn't be insulting, you lift,run,play like a girl because you are a girl so the message is : lets make "like a girl" mean amazing things and .. i think change happens one person at a time and ..this clip was a little thought provoking for me

Of course!!!! It shouldn't...but then there's stereotyping of how girls walk..or run...or play etc...Many girls don't have that typical sharamao type body language...including me most of the time...I remember I used to play volleyball and basketball like a junglee during my school days,coz that's was my body language...Plus many tomboy type girls dont really behave all the girly ways...these things doesn't make them any less of a girl...
P.S. - Don't know if my this post is anyway related to this topic πŸ˜›