Harshad Chopda's Humsafars on Sony TV- Discuss Here - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
This is the best news ever.
The show is supposed to start in August.  I know there is talk of a fresh face, but imagine if AG is chosen to star opposite him...just think of the TRPs...the new channel should really think about this.

In anycase,  I'm super glad it is a Gul Khan drama and not another Ekta Kapoor one.
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

This is the best news ever.
The show is supposed to start in August.  I know there is talk of a fresh face, but imagine if AG is chosen to star opposite him...just think of the TRPs...the new channel should really think about this.

In anycase,  I'm super glad it is a Gul Khan drama and not another Ekta Kapoor one.
yes Fatima...I totally agree with u...m glad its not EK drama...cz d starting may b good bt at one tym all her dramas becm same in storyline...same old typical saazishe n rona dhona...whereas Gul khan always bring smthing new n original sequences...
Originally posted by deepluvprem

yes Fatima...I totally agree with u...m glad its not EK drama...cz d starting may b good bt at one tym all her dramas becm same in storyline...same old typical saazishe n rona dhona...whereas Gul khan always bring smthing new n original sequences...

I also love the brooding, angry young man avatars of Gul Khan's heroes. 😆

HC will play that so well. 
finally the man is out from his hiding. Welcome back Mr. HC.

the channel is new and the show is from GK. so I don't have much expectations.
New channels will take time to pick up. good thing is Sony always gives enough time for show to pick up.

Thanks Nandini for this space.
It's 1 of d best news tht i heard this year...Yipieee...!! Akhen taras gayi thi Harshad ko dekhne k liye...Can't wait 4 his show..!😛❤️

Jennifer has been finalized as the female lead role...opposite harshad chopda
Welcome back HC :D
All the best for your new venture

m just praying to see our Heroin opposite our Hero *fingers crossed*
Ghum phir ke log ek hi cheez likh rahe hai./.
yesterday that tellychakkar again wrote that PROBABLY HARSHAD CHOPDA WONT DO THE SHOW CAZ OF PRICE ISSUE... and now these ppl saying jenny finalised???

I am hell confused? 
I am Just expecting the unexpected move by Mr.chopda to make use of his FB account to clear confusion 🤣
So Jenny is finalized..!?Hmm...i'm hoping to see Harshu back at any cost..thn we can see d opposite lead..!😆