Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats๐Ÿ‘ Harshad chopda 
waiting to see you back in Tv after long time
hoping for the Best to happen in our way...๐Ÿ˜‰..God listen to us please๐Ÿ˜’
waiting to see soon some promo or Sbs segment
Any further news on HC's new show?
So so so so happy!!!! Love you so much Harshadd!!!! Cant wait till the show!! Love you so much
welcome back harshad.. nice to see him coming back after almost 2 years..
Originally posted by Premeer_Diwani

all the best harshad..๐Ÿค— hope this show will do justice to his talent and the show will be one which gives importance to male lead like desh.not a heroin and her scarifies all time..๐Ÿ˜›
ps: GK..if you havent finalised female lead, we have a good suggestion.. and pair will be super duper hit for 10000% sure .. 
priya gul's shows have same mix angry young man + bubbly heroin.๐Ÿ˜› her last 3 shows have this same format๐Ÿ˜†. But heard this shw the heroin is angry young girl somewhere๐Ÿ˜Š in such role our suggestion will be the best choice for sure 
I'd heard that gk's next upcoming show onsony pal in which harshad chopda would be as male lead is the remake of Pakistani serial Zindagi Gulzar Hai...and HC would be playing zaroon's character... If this news is true..then i can't wait for this...hayyye it would be interesting to see hc in zaroon's character :D Edited by kiran_28 - 9 years ago
HC as zaroon .. now someone kill me...HAWT .. but i dont want a remake .. #ZGH was perfect as it was.. i donno how i will see zaroon in HC .. fawad was awesome .. sighs*
Originally posted by kiran_28

I'd heard that gk's next upcoming show onsony pal in which harshad chopda would be as male lead is the remake of Pakistani serial Zindagi Gulzar Hai...and HC would be playing zaroon's character... If this news is true..then i can't wait for this...hayyye it would be interesting to see hc in zaroon's character :D

She likes to copy Pakistani drama's doesn't she?  IPKKND was a copy of one too. ๐Ÿ˜†

But ZGH was my favorite so if she's copying it then that's great.  But the lead heroine had better be good then because more than Zaroon it was Kashaf's character that reigned in that drama.

Hmmm...HC in a Zaroon type avatar...I'm liking this already.  Anything but sop chale ga ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

HC as zaroon .. now someone kill me...HAWT .. but i dont want a remake .. #ZGH was perfect as it was.. i donno how i will see zaroon in HC .. fawad was awesome .. sighs*

I'm sure HC will add his own nuances and make the character his own 
Originally posted by kiran_28

I'd heard that gk's next upcoming show onsony pal in which harshad chopda would be as male lead is the remake of Pakistani serial Zindagi Gulzar Hai...and HC would be playing zaroon's character... If this news is true..then i can't wait for this...hayyye it would be interesting to see hc in zaroon's character :D

OMG!! that's a great piece of news

m excited to see HC in Zaroon's character now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ